number one

Antibiotics
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

MN: I have the worst experiences with antibiotics. They make me feel like poo. Short and unedited oneshot.

Leave some feedback, yes? See ya later.

 

He looked at the clock nervously –well, not really nervously, but impatiently. His boyfriend and their manager have been gone for an hour and fifteen minutes already.

“For the love of God, sit down. They are coming soon.” Key said. The other was making him nervous with all his foot tapping and walking from his room the kitchen.

“Hyung give me your phone.” He stretched his arm towards the older male.

Key looked at him suspiciously. “What for?”

“I want to play some games.”

“Bull”

“Just give me your phone!” The lead rapper of SHINee gave his phone to the whining kid with a roll of eyes.

The younger one waited patiently for the other line to pick up, with a small pout on his lips and his hand tapping his cheek from time to time.

“Hello Taemin.”

The maknae was indeed surprised. How did he know? Why did he pick up the phone?

“Hi hyung.” He spoke in his most perfect aegyo voice. “Put Minho on the phone.”

“Minho is asleep and I won't wake him up just for you to tell him to hurry up and get back home.”

Taemin was about to argue, but didn't, better saying –he couldn't. This man knows him more than himself and he just proved that fact.

“I... I wasn't going to do that.”

“Oh yes you were.” Taemin could feel the smirk in his manager's face.

“But it's been one hour and seventeen minutes since you left. It's just a doctor's appointment; it's not supposed to take this long!” My Taemin retorted. He wants to know what's wrong with his boyfriend. The poor rapper has been ill for a week already.

“Stop whining,” Taemin could hear muffling and shifting on the other line. “We are already–”

The dorm's front door opened, revealing a man in his thirties with a few paper bags and a phone in hand. “–here.”

“Hyung!” Behind the manager was Minho looking like he was about to pass out at any moment now. “What did he said? What did he prescribe you?” The maknae was full of questions, but Minho didn’t want to say anything, he didn’t care. He just wants a bed to lie down and hibernate for weeks.

“Hyung knows.” The rapper mumbled and went to the living room, collapsing in their huge couch. Taemin took the medicine bag from the manager’s hand and started to read the names of the pills.

Key asked the most important question –for him, at least. “It isn’t contagious right?”

Minho, despite feeling like , smirked. “Yes it is. If you get it you’ll die.”

The diva knew the dying part was a joke, but if it’s really contagious…

“What the heck are you doing on my couch?! Get out, get out!” Minho weakly laughed at Key’s attempts to hurt him with a pillow. The diva hated germs with all his might. He hated them even more when he could also get s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter