Final

Ah, Found You!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

You, the one I had been waiting the all time. You're kind of late, huh? 

 

You close your novel when you heard a small beep sound coming from your kitchen.

 “Great. I burn it again.” You mutter to yourself and heave a sigh. Looks like someone is going to eat outside again, tonight.

Your wear your brown winter coat and slip in your boots after you take your wallet and shove it inside the coat pocket. The walk to near-by park takes about five minutes and you take time to actually enjoy the evening view in your neighborhood.

You finally arrive at the park and from far you can see a small burger stall with only one worker and many hungry-people lining up. You sigh out loud and stroll there. Lining up and you scold yourself for not bringing your phone with you. Now I’m dying in boredom.

 “Hey, chingu.” A finger poke you and you turn to look to your side only to meet your eyes with a man slightly higher than you, wearing a black coat and a gum-smile plastered on his face as his eyes gazing at you. Your eyebrows knitted as you gaze him.

 “Pardon?” You ask and he smile sheepishly. He leans forward so, he will be closer to you and you quickly take a step back.

 “Aw, man. The queue is too long as you can see, so pretty girl, can you just order up for me? Please.” He clasps his hand together and you look at him weirdly. Coming out from nowhere and suddenly ask

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter