When we first met..

EverLasting Friend

November 26, 2008

7:15PM

Seoul,South Korea

-Super Show-

20090719_suju_supershow_pic2.jpg

“Super Junior!” I screamed when they entered the stage. I’m alone but I’m happy. My friends don’t want to be with me because I’m the only E.L.F in our group and I hate it!

“I love you Fishy!” I screamed. It’s really crowded; all of us are stretching our necks just to see our biases. Suddenly, a middle-aged woman accidentally elbowed me and making me bumped onto someone.

“Oh! I’m sorry miss,” I shouted but I think she still couldn’t hear me. She bowed. I started looking for a seat; I got too excited that I forgot to look for one. I saved money for this event so I want to enjoy this night with my fellow E.L.Fs. I don’t want to stand the whole concert. What should I do?!

I looked at my right. Oh, an empty chair! I sat on it. This is great! I could view the whole stage from here; it is near the middle of the stage, how lucky I am! The boys are now performing “Twins Knockout”, my Fishy is really cute. I think he is staring at me.

A few moments of screaming, singing, dancing, and CRYING, all lights are turned off. The song “You are the One” played, then the sapphire blue lights lightened. I just saw myself opening my mouth while watching Fishy flying, giving balloons to us, E.L.Fs. The girl beside me just entered my mind. I don’t even hear her screaming she’s so quiet and crying. I slowly take a look at her and found the girl that I have just bumped onto.

“Yah,” I waved y hand trying to get her attention, “you’re the girl the girl that I have bumped, right?” She nodded and smiled. I pouted, and then the E.L.Fs screamed louder. I turned back and saw Fishy coming!

“OMO! He’s coming!” I told her, still looking at Fishy who’s making cute faces. I looked back to her and find her gone.

“Where is she?” I asked to myself, and then someone poked me. I looked back and saw…

“FISHY!!!!”

 

10:09 PM

The show just ended. I felt like I was in heaven. I was about to stood up when I saw a little Keroppi on the girl’s chair. I held it and I noticed the letters “H.H”. I’ll just give this to her when I see her again.

 

December 4, 2008

3:26 PM

Seoul, South Korea

 

-SM Academy-

“Omo! Omo! Omo! I’m late! Excuse me!”

ARG! Where the hell is the director’s office? Oh there! I hope the director won’t be mad at me. WHAT?! Yuri is here?! Aish! I should go the other way. Oh, there at the left! RUN!!! I’m almost there but someone went out the office holding many files. I can’t control my speed so I bumped onto her! AWW!! We both fell because of the impact.

“I’m really sorry, I’m just so late so I run, and I can’t control my speed.” I explained. The girl that I bumped took the papers off her face. I think I know her…

“You’re the girl last concert, right?” I asked and then helped her to stand up. She nodded while picking up the papers. I helped her.

“Ah, by the way, I’m Im YoonA, I’m new here. And you’re?”

“Seo JooHyun, just call me SeoHyun,” the papers are now in order, “where are you going? The principal is tired. She told me to give this to you so that she could rest.” She said and then smiled.

“Ah…so you’re also a student here? Do you have friends around?” I can’t stop asking.

“I only knew Cho KyuHyun. My auntie is the director here and she forced me to study here. She always calls for my help. You’re Im YoonA? From Inha? Welcome to Dongguk University! I think you’re my classmate Depertment of Drama and Cinema major in Modern Music, right?” I just caught myself opening my mouth while nodding at her. She speaks English fluently and that’s….AWESOME!

“Yes! Oh…before I forgot, this is your Keroppi, you left it at the concert.” She hurriedly took it. We started walking.

“Ah, you’re an E.L.F right? Who’s your bias?” she asked.

“Mine’s DongHae Fishy, how about you?”

“I have two biases, one is Evil Maknae. And I’m his wife!” she said with sparkling eyes.

“Really?! He’s my second bias!”

“Do you know that I love singing because of him?”

We asked and asked questions to each other until we didn’t notice the time.

“Wait, what time is it?”

I shook my head. She looked on her phone.

“OMO! I have my check-up today.”

“You’re sick?”

“I don’t know but when I feel bad, I find it hard to breathe and I faint.”

“Really?” I felt sad. Why does God always take away the nice ones? Hmm…

“I’ll come with you.”

 

6:45 PM

-At the hospital-

“Calling the attention of Miss Seo Joohyun… we need your presence here,” the nurse announced. The doctor will give the result of her check-up.

“I’m nervous!” she’s cold. We’re holding each other’s hand. She stood up and walked to the doctor’s office.

A few moments later, she went out of the room while holding a folder. I ran towards her.

“What was it?” she gave me the folder. Her tears fell. I read it, “Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy…” she hugged me… “I’m scared!”

“Be strong, SeoHyun. I know you can survive.”

I said to lift up her spirit but we both know that she can’t be cured.