My AFF Story

My AFF Story

“Sunkyuuuuu!!”

Argh! What now? It's still early but she's bugging me already! Psh. I'm still sleepy. As usual I didn't get enough sleep last night because of reading fanfictions from AFF.

“Yah! Sunkyu! Wake up, you sleepy head."

Why she have to be so loud? Aish! And why on Earth did she want me to wake up? It's vacation anyway. Tsk. Whatever. I won't open the door for her no matter what.

“Aaah! Eonni! Stop it!" I retorted when she suddenly sprinkled cold water on my face. Such a lovable sister, huh? -_-

Tsk.  I forgot we're sharing a room here at our grandparents' house for our vacation. Why it have to slipped on my mind?

"Served you right, dear sleeping beauty. Now tell me, you used my AFF account last night, didn’t you?  My ipad touch's battery drained again. I want to read the fanfics I'm subscribing today." She said with teary-eyed while pouting.

“Then use my gadget." I answer her coldly. What? I'm still sleepy, okay.

“Tse! I can't use it. It's empty-bat as well. Eeeh. Why you always want to use my gadget when  you have your own?!" She complained while stomping her feet like a child as she went to her bed.

"I already told you before, I'm leaving comments" I answered before entering the bathroom.

“You always leaving comments but using my account. Tsk. Make your own, sis. I won't let you use mine anymore." She said, still pouting her lips, following me to the bathroom just for me to hear her dilemma.

“Arasso. Arasso. I'll make my account later." I told her with a hint of boredom on my voice.

"Asa! Finally!" She shouted victoriously.                  

*chuckles* I have a weird moody childish Eonni here, haven't I?

********

Username? Hmmm... What would be great?

Aha! I got an idea!

“kyukyukyu" I whispered on myself while typing the username I've chosen. Since that's the nickname my best-friend-who-happens-to-be-my-sister always used to tease me when we were kids, might as well make it useful, right? *smirks*

And for my password? Aha!

“p-a-s-s-w-o-r-d” I spelled *laughs* See? Guess I will never forget it. :p

 *click*

There. I now have my account on AFF. I think my Eonni won't act as an annoyed gorilla in front of me now. Hahaha! Please don't tell her I called gorilla, okay? I want to live longer, you know. ^_^

I was about to log out when an idea popped on my mind. I sent friend requests to all the authors of the stories I've read before that really left lasting impressions to me. Of course, I've read those before when I'm still using my sister's account.

Suddenly, a phrase on the upper left side of my screen caught my attention. It's actually written in orange font color.

"Woah~ I got my very first wall post!"

Excited as I could be, I immediately clicked it to see what's the post was all about.

“KpopRoyalties?” I murmured as I read the username of the one who posted on my wall. Out of curiousity, I automatically strolled down my eyes to see the content of the post.

As I read it, I've known that it is a roleplay group. The message is more like an invitation for me to join them. I got interested to it because I didn't encounter such thing before when I'm still using my sister's account. I then clicked the link it provided to go to the official story, or better to say location, of all the things one should wish to know before joining the RP.

(A/N: This KpopRoyalties RP was just a product of my imagination. So if there is already a RP with this name, sorry. I didn’t know.)

"This was created to let everyone know that there is a kingdom existed in the AFF world. This is the kingdom of beautiful princesses ang handsome princes here in AFF who support and love their biases big time. They are also know as the Kpop Royalties. But... this is not all about physical beauty, having charming attitude should portray as well. 'Beauty isn't about having a pretty face, it's about having a pretty mind, a pretty heart, and a pretty soul.' Are you one of us? If yes, then come and join us 'cause you're definitely in!" I again murmured the things I've read from the profie of KRRP (Kpop Royalties Roleplay).

I don't know what's suddenly with me, I just can't take my eyes off the screen of my laptop as I took a small bite from my choco-flavored cookie and drank from my cup of hot choco afterwards.

 

Spell addict?

It's S-U-N-K-Y-U! -_-

But wait, I'm a princess, right? Well, that's what my father always called me. And I am pretty too, at least I believe! :p

Oh, are you objecting, huh?! You wanna die?! >_<  Hahaha okay, I'm just kidding~ ^_^v

But I seriously believe that I.AM.BEAUTIFUL.....INSIDE! hihihi. Guess you won't object with that, right? ;)

Sunny? Amber? Dara? Eunji? Suzy? Argh! I don't know!" I burst out of frustration while violently scratching my not itchy head. I just can't think properly for the moment! >_<

If you're asking why I'm acting like this, well it's because I can't choose one out of my biases from different girl groups I love. The role play actually required everyone who wants to join to choose a K-pop artist he or she wishes to role play as. Now I understand how hard it is to choose between them. It's like choosing between having money or one great meal. It .

I don't know why but as if my hand has its own mind, I just saw myself subscribing to the roleplay group and leaving a comment stating the name of the Kpop artist I want to roleplay as and my two favorite songs as my password.

Know who I chose? It's Sunny of SNSD! Well, I actually didn't chose her, my hand did. How? Uhm...I wrote the names of my biases on pieces of papers and tadan~ I made a draw lot! And as for my password, I made a combination from SHINEE's Hello and SNSD's All My Love Is For You so it ended up as 'HelloAMLIFY'. ^_^

Yeah, I know my thoughts are weird but who cares? Goodness! I'm just so excited! Like hello~ for my 19 years of existence, this is the first time I joined a group like this. I didn't even join a texting clan before.

After doing the necessary things I need to do to join the group, I logged my account out. I was sleepy but I didn't want to sleep so I ran to the kitchen. Hey, I know what's on your mind. I'm not going there to eat, okay? I already ate cookies a while ago, right? I'm going to bake my favorite chocolate cake....and then eat it! Yummy~ *_*

At least I didn't eat it right after the cookies, right? Hahaha!

********

 

“Thank you for accepting my friend request, sis!" Eonni said happily while resting herself to the wooden swing here in the garden. Obviously she's online again in her AFF account.

Upon hearing what she said, as if by reflex, I logged in my account. Since I didn't have anything to do, I decided to read any one shot story I can find. I was about to open the very first story I saw when something made me stop from doing so. I got a reply from the roleplay group. And guess what, it I'm in! I'm part of the rp from now on.

I then made a dummy account in facebook. Why? Because the admins told me to do so. It is actually like another requirement before being an OFFICIAL member. They said that we will communicate with the other roleplayers from the group throught our dummy accounts. But of course, we didn't claim to be the real artists. We're just roleplayers. And that's what we also include in our profiles so people won't mistaken us to be the real ones and any activity we'll do in our rp account won't refect to the artists' image.

Annyeong princes and princesses! How is everyone doing? We have a beautiful day now, right? As beautiful as me and you. *laughs* So yeah, take care! *smiles*

There you have it. Why did I write that? Nothing. I just want to have fun. Afterall, they didn't know me personally so it's not a big deal. I guess...

After a minute, I got notification saying someone has already commented on my post so I checked it. But after reading what this someone commented down, I inwardly wished I didn't read it in the first place.

 

Key: Tsk. You're beautiful? I don't think so. Maybe it is all in your guts you join here. Hahaha. If you're really a beauty, then send your selca to me. *smirks*

What on earth... argh! What's wrong with this guy, really?! Do I know him?! Huh?! Huh?! Aish!

At first I got excited when I found out that it is Key's role player who commented on my status. I'm a big fan of that Key and I actually ship him with Sunny. Scratch that. Actually, Key is one of the guys I ship with Sunny. But yeah, that roleplayer cannot play good as my Key! I hate him! Aniyo. Not the real Key but the one who's playing as him.

 

Sunny: Oh yeah? Trying to get on me, aren't you? Well happy to say, I won't bite with your tactics. *flip hair*

 

Aigoo! What have I done? Did I really said it? What if  one of the admins saw it? I'm just a newbie here but I'm into fight already. They said good mind, good heart, good soul, right? Guess I should not be a crazy war freak if I don't want to be kicked out from this group. That comment must be my last.

 

Key: Woah~ conceited much?! I won't even think about it. You're so full of yourself, missy.

Did I say that would be my last? Uhm... forget it. Maybe this one will be.

Sunny: yeah right? Then why asking for my selca, huh? *raises one eyebeyebrow*

Key: Nothing. Just wanna see your awful face. *laughs*

This will be my last. No, really. I promise this wil be the last.

Sunny: Awful face? Oh, why describing your own as mine? Poor you~

What? I just got pissed. Now, I don't care if they would throw me out from this rp group. I just can't tolerate this creature's sick attitude. We're not even close nor knew each other personally. He started it, then let me finish it on my way.

 

Key: Whatever you say bull frog. I'm such a handsome. no doubt~

 

Sunny: Oooh~ really? Then let me see your handsome face. *sarcastic*

 

Key: Don't want to. You might be so head over heels to me. *chuckles*

 

Sunny: Uh huh? Look who's talking. In your dreams!

 

Key: Don't need to. I know you're already dreaming for me. hahaha!

 

Sunny: Come on, bro! Are you out of your mind, huh? Maybe your brain's being damage of hunger. Just dig in!

 

Key: That's so sweet of you babe. now you're concern to me, huh?

 

Great potassium! I? Concern to him? Over my dead y body! And what did he call me? Babe? Babe his face! grrr. >_<

 

Sunny: Concern?! Oh yeah, I don't want you to die. Poor tomb if you do. The soil might be damge by your corpse! Geez! I'M MORE CONCERN WITH THE EARTHWORMS THAN YOU, BRAT!!!

 

 Tiffany: Woah. What's the meaning of this? Omo! I smell something fishy. *squeals* SunKey’s ship is sailing! >///<

 

Now what? Another crazy joined in. It's my Eonni, I know. She sent me personal message earlier so yeah. Tss. Smell something fishy?  Maybe she already do smell like a fish. And what on earth to squeal or fluster about the fight I have with this annoying brat

 

Key: Oh, don't be like that Tiffany. Hahaha. You're too showy, my babe Sunny might get jealous. hahaha.

 

Tsk. Better to leave that two retarded seals alone. I rather read fanfics than to join their crazy conversation. -_-

 

********

Everytime I open my laptop, I opened my dummy account as Sunny's role player before I read stories. I can say that I really had good times in that rp group because veryone was so great. They were funny persons and really good at prole playing as their idols. We chatted each other on our dummy account and on our accounts in AsianFanfics. I got lot of online friends now and I'm grateful to AFF and Kpop Royalties Roleplay for that.

I picked my books and put it on my bag before grabbing a sandwitch. I then rushed off the house just to walk alone on our street heading on my school. Yes, you read it right, I'm going to school. It's been two months since I created my AFF account and be a part of the KpopRoyalties Roleplay. And with that long time, I and that's Key’s role player guy still manage to get on each other's nerves and never fail to annoy each other.

I actually used to his pick-up lines and such. I even managed to ride on his trip. I think the other members were also used to our never ending cat-dog fights.But there us one thing I didn't like whenever we annoys each other. It's the 'ayiiieeeeeeee' of everyone squealing at us, teasing as at each other, finding our ways to irritate one another as sweet. Like duh~ What's sweet about it? Really.

But of course, I tried as much as I can to ignore their 'ayiiieeeee' on us. I mean, I won't be dead on their squeals, right? so why bother?

 

Key: I'm never be an attention-seeker in my whole life but for now, just now, can you please take even a single glimpse of me? Hoping to get your attention even just for a sec, my pricess... :(

I was shocked when I read his post. Not because he make this as twitter, diary or whatsoever, but because of the emotion he has on his post. Well,  this was actually his first time posting something gloomy here. He was always with bright and cheerful mood when he's in here. He's actuall known for being hyper-energetic. But it seemed that our happy-all-over guy has a problem now.

It's only three minutes ago since he posted  on his timeline so I decided to leave a comment on it.

 

Sunny: Hahaha! Maybe you're too ugly to get her attention, BABE! Hahaha!

 

I typed it to tease and annoy him since this is where we're known, finding ways to irritate one another.

 

Key: Sorry Sunny Noona. I'm not in the good mood for that. But thanks for calling me 'Babe', first time. :)

I gasped and mentally hit my head hard. I think I've done a wrong move here. I sighed when I got the feeling that he's just trying to portray a happy image by putting some emoticons. I wonder what's bothering him.

Psh.! and why did I'm caring for him in the first place? He's not doing anything but to annoy the best out of me. Serve him right. Hmp!

Yah Sunkyu! Who are you kidding huh? Of course you care for him even he's acting like a big fat brat!

“Fine. I treated him as a friend, afterall." I muttered to myself as I log out on my dummy account and log in on my AFF account. I think it's better to take whatever the matter privately. I also don't feel to chat with him on our dummy account because honestly, I always felt a bit weird talking in our dummy account, whether talking as the star we're roleplaying as or out of character. I guess anyone who's involved in a rp will know what I mean, right?

Anyway, since we're already friends in AFF, it's easy for me to find his account. When I found his username, skiiiiiiii, I immediately sent him a private message.

 

kyukyukyu: hey, problem? Care to share?

 

Do you think that will do? Well, I guess that would be enough. I'm not used on approaching someone with a problem so that's the best that I can do.

 

skiiiiiiii: no thanks, I’m fine. Uy, you're really concern of me, huh? hehehe.

 

Look at this brat! He can still manage to annoy me while I'm here, trying to be as serious as I can to help him on whatever I can. Argh! Then I won't care. At least I tried to be a good friend and reached out on him. Hmp.

 

kyukyukyu: well then, if you say so.

 

I laughed hysterically when I received a reply from him so fast. I didn't want to force him to tell me what he's going through so I decided to o just read some exo fanfics but before I could even typed it on the search box, I got a notification saying someone's sent a message to me.

Okay, I didn't laugh because I received the reply real quick, maybe a part, but the main thing was what he has said on his reply. I clicked my tongue and chuckled when I realized how stupid he was trying to be cool and happy at first and ended up like this.

 

skiiiiiiii: Arasso. Arasso. I'm going to let it out on you. Hay...

 

kyukyukyu: so, tell me then, what's bothering you?

 

skiiiiiiii: Oh come on. Haven't you read my post?! That's it!

 

kyukyukyu: Yah! Are you shouting om me using those exclamation points?! Are you mocking me, huh? Tsk. I'm trying to be nice here, okay? But you're wasting my time, jerk.

 

What? I got pissed off already. It's not like I'm asking him a big favor here, right? Of course I read it, if not how could I sensed that he might having struggles? Tss. Details were what I need to know. Details!

 

skiiiiiiii: pissed already? But okay, here is it, since you don't know me personaly and I can't keep this one on my own. Well, uhm... there is actually a girl I really truly definitely absolutelyl like. Since high school until now, there are only two girls who caught my attention, and she,p's one of them. But the painful part here is the fact that she don't even know me or look at me. I bet she didn't even know my existence.

 

Oooh. And now he's becoming sensetive and dramatic? Tsk. So love life is his problem. Common with teens like us.

 

kyukyukyu: Did she know your feelings for her? Have you ever tried to greet her as a friend or even just an acquaintance? Why don't you confess to her. Gather your courage and take the risk. Who knows, she's just waiting for you. Be a man, dude.

 

Wow Lee Sunkyu, where did you get those words huh? What a piece of advice! Hahaha! I guess I exposed myself too much on love stories that I was able to say that despite the truth of me being a member of NBSB or No Boyfriend Since Birth.

 

skiiiiiiii: I don't want to. I can't! Don't want to embarrass myself in front of her like that.

 

kyukyukyu: Talking about embarrassment now? You're shy? Oh come on. Maybe afraid of rejection, huh BABE? Hahaha!

 

skiiiiiiii: tss.

 

Eh? That's it? He didn't even bother to defend himself? Hahaha! Does that means he admitted it?

********

 

And there, he continued his dramatic narration of his story. Hahaha. I really can't believe how he can act like that. He's a bit childish and innocently cute. I can assure you of that. But I didn't see it coming, I mean, who have thought that this guy who's always bragging how handsome he is, is actually losing his confident when it comes to the girl he really love.

We chatted for how many hours until I needed to log out because I have to prepare for dinner. I'm the assigned for tonight so I have to or else we are all going to starve. Good thing was we, that skiiiiiiii and me, were able to exchange our numbers before I'm off. Yah, clean your minds, will you? He just want to ask for some tips and advice, so he get my number. Defensive much? Who? I am? Off course not. I just don't want any misunderstanding here.

 I admit, somehow I got to know him even more because of our conversation. Well, he's not that jerk and annoying brat if you'll know him better. I actually admire some of his traits now especially when I discovered that he only created his AFF account to read love stories and get involve in kpop world. He did it because he badly wants to understand girls, especially the girl he like because he knew from their common friends how the girl loves reading fanfics and how crazy she is on kpop. He also role-played as Key of SHINEE because the girl is a certified Shawol. Key may be not her biased member because she doesn't have one. She loves them as a group.

Hay... I envy whoever is that girl this skiiiiiiii guy likes. I can see how serious he is on his feelings for her. Now I just wonder. How about me? Will I be able to find a guy as sincere as this skiiiiiiii?

Tsk. And why did I even think about it? I already have my prince. Guess who? It's secret! But he is my love forever and ever and ever. Ayieeee! ^_^

********

 

1 message received: skiiiiiiii

~ hey, let's abort it. I can't do this. ~

 

Tsk. Here we go again. Tell me, do I need to hit his head real hard now huh? Everything was already set but he's calling for a retreat? No way!

Actually, today is the day we agreed to execute our plan. It's called "Confession-of-The-Handsome-Prince-Operation." Yah! Don't look at me like that. He's the one who wanted to name it like that. I just don't want to ruin his confidet so I didn't argue about it.

We already talked about everything we wanted to happen today over the phone. Well, we need to make his confession as soon as possible or some other guy might get the girl from him, right?  I can't afford him losing that mysterious girl because I can feel how deeply he is in love with her. Yes, I think it's not just a simple 'like', I think it is already 'love'. The white fawn is in love!

You can say that I'm crazy and weird but I am really on my full effort to help on his lovelife even if I don't know who is he really. All I know about him is his story and the username he's using. We didn't even bother to get each other's name and contented ourselves n our usernames. kyukyukyu for me; skiiiiiiii for him. We were so much occupied of our preparion for his confession. Maybe I will asked for his name, age, place, and school next time after we succeed here. Hehehe!

 

To: skiiiiiii

~psh. Are you out of your mind? You can't back out now. You already spent your savings and even borrowed from your friends just for this moment, right? There's no turning back now.~

 

After I sent him my reply, I then put my phone in my pocket before I took a walk to the field of our school. I really missed playing soccer but I decided to just seat under a nearby tree while waiting for the time of my next class. A small grin came from my lips when I suddenly think about the confession y white fawn friend's about to do. I wonder what will be the girl's reaction. Aigoo. I really do hope things will come out good.

“ What the--- Hmm..." My words were cutted when someone  blindfolded me and covered my mouth from behind to prevent me from screaming. Am I being abduct? I thought they said that security here in this university is great? Waaah! Help!

I'm still on my mental drama when I felt him leading me toward somewhere. Is he really a bad guy? I doubted a percent of it now because he's holding me not violently but gently.

" Kim Kibum???" I shouted out of shock after he untied the handkerchief he used to blindfold me. Remember him? Yes, he's the one I'm talking about when I first said about my prince. What? He's my prince anyway... in my own fairy tale. Uhuh. You're right.*nods* Sorry if I let you think that he's my boyfriend even if he is not. He's actually my long-time crush--- no, scratch that, he's my long-time love.

I scanned the surrounding with my eyes. Daebak! Everything was just great! The white rose petals scattered on the ground, how the posts surrounding us being enlightened by numbers of tiny bulbs, even the time and place where I could clearly see the the captivating beauty of sunset, this is what I've been dreaming of since I was a kid. I can't believe I'm seeing it at the moment.

Dreams really do come true! Uwaaaaah!

“Hey Sunkyu, why are you crying?” he asked with a hint of worry in his voice. I automatically reached for my cheek and he was right, I was actually crying. How could I didn't notice it?

I immediately wiped my tears of and answered him that I was just captivated and overwhemed by the beauty of the place. What? That's the real thing.

“ah... uhm... Sunkyu...I... the truth is.. *deep sigh* here.” If I didn't argue with myself, I might banging my head now laughing at his action. If you could only saw him, you'll understand. I mean, all these years he was the cool guy every girl should dream about, others might even drooled over him. But earlier, he seemed like a youngster who didn't know if he need to poop, or vomit, or just eat his ice cream first. Aigoo! I'm sorru, okay? I know I in describing.

PURPLE ROSE?!? Uwaaah! I think I wanted to sob even harder now. Why on earth would he handed me a sketchbook with a purple rose over it. It may sound ridiculious but I badly wanted to have a purple rose given by someone even before. I don't care if it is naturally purple in color or just dyed, all I care is it's real, fresh purple rose. Yes, as long as it's not plastic, I would gladly love it.

My eyes might be big upon seeing that purple delight but if it could be bigger, it did when I saw the content of the sketchbook. You got it all, each and every page have my portraits on it. There was this one when I seated on the bench and seems like waiting. I remember the scene actually. It was when I wait for my Eonni to eat our lunch together when I was a freshman student. I flipped of the pages and saw other drawing that gradually made me travel to my past. It was too many that I'm afraid we might spend a day describing what I am doing as potraited on the papers.

“I just want to say that... uhm... Aerim.. I... aish! Why it's so hard to confess?" I chuckled upon hearing his last line. I know it was supposed to be a whisper to himself but thanks to my great hearing sense Iit was loud enough for me to hear.

"I like you Sunkyu. Yes, ever since I accidentally tripped you when we were 12. I like you, I really do.” He finally confessed before he bowed and ran away like a flash. Hey. Was it right to just run away after talking? But wait, did he just... OMO!

 

*dug dug dug dug*

 

A small grin was drawn in my lips and it eventually broke into wide smile as I snapped back to reality and my mind was done processing everything I heard. Like, what was that? He likes me? Kyaaaah! >///<

Kibum, my long-time fantasy, the man of my dreams, the guy who could make every girl fall head over heel for him, he like me too! Kyaaaah! Tell me, do I need to throw a party now? But I must send a text message to skiiiiiiii first. For sure he would be glad hearing it from me. Besides, I want to hear something also from him. I wonder if he already told the girl about his feeling. If so, what did the girl say? I hope it turned out positively. Don't you think it would be great and a bit ironic if the SunKey couple of KRRP got their own love stories separately? Hahaha!

 

To: skiiiiiiii

~Kyaaaah! Friend, guess what? Eeeeeeh I think I could have my love life like you. You see, there is this guy I really really really like since we were kids and he already confessed to me just now! ^_^ By the way, have you already told the girl about your feelings? What did she say? Is she your girlfriend now, huh? Hihihi! ^____^ ~

 

After pressing the send button,  my phone suddenly vibrated and a notfication appeared saying I got a new message. I waited for my messege to White to send before I check the message I received but to my surprise, it was actually from skiiiiii.

 

1 message received: skiiiiiiii

~I did it. I already told her that I like her. I just don't know what's her reaction for I was too afraid about it I just immediately turned away but I'm happy I was able to tell her what I trully feel for her. Thank you kyukyukyu. And this time, I want to tell something to you too. I don't know what will happen after this. You might hate me or our friendship might end here, but I'll take the risk. I also like you, kyukyukyu. Of course you may think I'm just fooling around but I'm serious here. That's also the reason why I doubted my decision of confessing to the first girl I like, because of you. But now, I already told you too what you must know. I may sound like a playboy now but  I like the both of you and I'm confuse with my stupid heart right now. ~

 

Woooh!  That message was quite long. I'm sure he's still reading my message for him. I'm glad he already did confess to that mysterios girl. But wait, did he just confess to me as well?

 

*dug dug dug dug*

 

 

Waaaah! Wha's wrong with me? Please don't confuse my mind, you skiiiiiiii! But poop of a buffalo! Why did my heart beats abnormally fast right now? It’s as fast as it beated before when Kibum told me about his feelings. Am I being a playgirl now? A two-timer perhaps? Uwaaaah! Why did my heart have the same reactioj for the two of them? I'm not supposed to feel this way!  Nooooo! I have to decide now who to choose between the two. >_<

And as if my right hand has its own mind, I just found myself calling skiiiiiiii. Why? I don't know too. Maybe to ask him again? Oh yes, right. I want to clear everything.

Go Sunkyu! Ask him. Maybe you just misinterpret everything he said in his message even if it was crystal clear enough to understand. -______-

Dumplings! It's now ringing. What should I do? What should I say?

 

 

From somewhere, I heard that song at the same time skiiiiiii's phone was ringing. What's this, really? I didn't want to assume or something but I suddenly got nervous.

 

[Hello?]

 "Y-You... you can put your phone down now.” I said with a bit loud voice before I ended the call. I'm now standing in the soccer field looking at the back of a guy I really know. He then automatically turnedto look at me when I guess he heard me.

"S-Sunkyu?"

“Tell me Kibum, are you skiiiiiiii?" I asked him seriously with my eyes aiming to spill hot liquid from it. Why I feel like crying... again?

“huh? Wait. Are you---“

“yeah, it’s me... Babe!” I cutted his word as I of the endearment he used to call me in the roleplay. My teasing smile just vanished and replaced with wide-open mouth when he ran to me and hugged me tight without any word.

“hooh! I’m glad with this revelation. I thought I need to sing a song asking for two hearts!" He said while laughing after he had suited himself from hugging me and I just giggled at what he said.

Oh Kibum, if only you knew. I  also thought I need to sing that song too. How I wish my hearts were two so I don't need to choose between the two of you. Tsk. Whether I admit it to you now or not, I knew to myself that I also like and developed a feeling to the annoying white fawn prince I knew in the Kpop Royalties, the place for the princes and princesses of their own fairy tales. ^_^

I'm happy because I finally proved that hearts cannot easily be deceived. I have this romantic feeling for Kibum and also developed the same feeling for skiiiiiiii, who, without my knowing, were one person only. And he's the same with Aerim and Rimirimrim, who, without his knowijg, were both me!

 

“Sunkyu. Let's make our love story be written on AFF and dedicate it to the Kpop Royalties Roleplay. I'll be the one to make the book cover, and you,ll be the one to write the story. That would be great, right? Hahaha!"

“wooshoo! Love story your face! Wae? Are you my boyfriend now, huh?

“Oh? Am I not? Well then, no worries. Sooner ir later I'll be your boyfriend or you'll be my girlfriend. Hahaha!"

********

 

And now, after six months of annoying and comforting each other, we are officially couple. Not the SunKey couple or KyuKi couple people on KRRP and AFF used to call us. We are now BumKyu couple as we are Kibum and Sunkyu.

Maybe if not because of the AsianFanFics and KpopRoyalties Roleplay, we weren't be able to have this bond and communication.

Now I know that the last part of the KRRP's profile which I didn't read before was appropriate for me now.

Who knows? Maybe here is where you will meet the one for you."

And I believe, someday, together we will be royalties of our own simple kingdom. He as the king, I am as the queen, and of course our little angels as our beloved princes and princesses.