Wife

Wife

She checked the whole room, "Good! He's not here anymore!" Biting her lower lip, she slowly paced towards the dressing room.

How come that she forgot her underwear? Thank God there is a towel wrapping her body! ,

"What if he sees me at this state? ?" With the thought made her blushed.

"What am I thinking?! He's not here anyway, so I better be not hurry and be myself." She finally got what she needed. Her underwear and her black mini dress. Time to dress up herself because there's an appointment she needed to attend to, with him precisely.

"So annoying! Is he always like this? Leaving me alone when we have appointment together?!" Whining to herself as she can't contained her annoyance towards him. "What time did he left anyway? Why he didn't even tell me?! I'm his wife after all! Geez!" Because she can't reach the zipper at the back of her dress, she decided to leave it for a minute and do her hair and make-up. "I'll deal with you later!" 

As she finally done with her make up and her hair, she felt something strange..as if someone is watching her. While facing a mirror, she saw something familiar. A naughty smile behind her back, grinning while trying so hard not to laugh, Joong Ki.. he is leaning by the extension door from his library room. He approach her, she feels this sudden rush of embarrassment.

"So, I'm annoying huh? And I'm not that gentleman, hmmm?" He stopped right behind her.

"If I help you to close this zipper,.." as he touch her back teasing her,

"Will you take back what you have said earlier? Hmmm?" His eyes if full of amusement while she is panicking inside, she doesn't know what to do.

"Wee..were you watching me the whole time?" She closed her eyes to avoid his teasing smile.

"What if Yes?" She heard him chuckled. She doesn't know what to say..

"This is embarrassing! So you...you...saw me ?!" She heard him laughed leaning towards her.

"Why feel embarrassed? And besides your my wife! If I heard it right. Hmmm.." Tracing her face with his hand and a sudden pecked on her lips.

"I'll wait for you downstairs." He walk towards the door, he halted to face her once again,

"Chae Won-ah..." he called her name so sweet..it sounded so sweet.

"You look y tonight!" Leaving her stunned. ♥