Part 1

Oceans Away
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jinyoung stared at his computer with a blank expression, watching as the little blue bubble took the center of the screen.

Someone had talked to him. A real person. Who could be so desperate to talk to him, specially after reading his description?

4:07 AM. Should he reply? Why would he? Is not like he knew this person, and even if he did, there was no use answering, the boy could talk to someone else, someone interesting, at least more than him.

Beep

Another message.

>Jackson, Mister Wild&y: “I know you are online”

. Why was this guy bothering him? Was it some kind of cruel joke?

He just wanted to get Jaebum off his back, he couldn’t care less about this website or the people in it.

He won’t answer. He just couldn’t bring himself to.

>Jackson, Mister Wild&y: “Okay, I understand if you are not in the mood but…”

>Jackson, Mister Wild&y: “I’ll talk anyway! =p”

Well, the boy got some nerve.

Jinyoung felt irritated already with this guy, he was too forward and over confident. He didn’t even care if Jinyoung responded to his messages or not!

He made up his mind, he would not answer to that cocky guy, the boy seemed too selfcentered, and Jinyoung had enough in his hands with his own problems, he didn’t need to hear other people’s problems too.

So why couldn’t he get up from the desk and turn off the computer?

He had to admit that maybe he felt… a little curious.

>Jackson, Mister Wild&y: “My name is Jackson! (which is obvious) Nice to meet you, Quiet One”

>Jackson, Mister Wild&y: “I’m from Hong Kong, and I’m a profesional fencer”

>Jackson, Mister Wild&y: “you know what fencing is right? The thing, with the sword and that mask that looks like a strainer…”

>Jackson, Mister Wild&y: “I have a pretty nice sword you know? is really long…And I know how to use it, or so they say”

Jinyoung couldn’t help but blush after reading that. He just couldn’t believe his eyes! Who did that Jackson guy think he was? How could he be so bold to talk like that to a complete stranger?

The korean boy felt the anger building in his body, and he could not control his fingers anymore, before he knew it he was typing and answer to that obnoxious boy.

>Jr: What are you talking about? How can you talk to a complete stranger like that? Don’t you have the slightest bit of shame?

There, done. He doubted that the other boy could have the guts to talk to him after that reply.

Jinyoung waited a few minutes, he just sat there looking at the screen. He would never admit it, but he was hoping for the boy to answer.

He really didn’t like that kind of person, so bold and erted, but…The anger he felt while reading his messages, that intense feeling…It was the f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter