oo

Fall in Love with Me

falling in love

::

extended prologue

::

I strongly believe in love. 

I believe that someday, someone will sweep you off your feet.

I believe that everyone has a destined lover, one already decided by Heaven before birth.

And I believe in true love and soulmates.

As the nation's matchmaker and wedding planner, I am, of course, obliged to feed you this bull. However, this 'bull', as you term it, is my personal conviction. I am a woman happily and irrevocably in love with a man whom I know is my one true love and soulmate. The one predestined for me. Call me stupid and silly if you must, but I believe in the afterlife. And I am a hundred and one percent sure that we were lovers in our past lives, and will fall in love again in our next life.

But this perfect fantasy of mine shattered, leaving me broken and alone to pick up the pieces. You know what is ironic about it? The one who healed me, was the man who does not believe in love and all that nonsense. He made me hope and yearn for love. He made me believe in love again and surrender my heart.

But I can't tell him that, because I'm afraid he will leave me.

::

Love?

Don't make me laugh. It's a stupid concept sold by people to milk money. Matchmakers, wedding planners, love specialists tell you that there's this man or woman waiting for you. And it's all bull. People's stupidity make me laugh. And that's why I love helping people out - helping them see that love makes you blind, blind to all the flaws and lies that your 'significant other half' concocted. 

Then I met this naive girl who saw love as something sacred and extremely precious. I watched her bubble of happiness burst. But something in me tells me that it doesn't make me happy seeing her so upset. She was hurt by love, the thing she trusted religiously. Was it sympathy I felt? 

And suddenly, I realised that she was right all along and I was wrong.

It takes the right person to make you fall in love.

Because she became the centre of my world - the world I carefully constructed to keep everything away. Somehow, she broke through the barriers and warmed me. And that, truthfully, scares the crap out of me. This feeling is new to me. I don't know why my heart pounds when I think of her.

Or maybe I know, but I refuse to admit it.

I was falling in love with her.

She won the challenge.

::

so here's the extended prologue (honestly i wanted to update a full chapter but i couldn't find the right way to start the story off)
hope you enjoyed and i hope i won't take too long to find the right words to frame the first chapter.
see ya in november (end nov to be exact - exams end on 20 nov so we'll see how it goes)
p.s. check out my repository (the first chapter was written with Jaejoong in mind) and forgive my shameless advertising.

 

ᴡᴍ