The Forgiver White Tulip

The Forgiver White Tulip

"Tsk," Minho was kind of upset. He tried to call Krystal for the fifth times but she kept rejected it.

"Rejected, huh?" Taemin mocked his brother behind the couch, the youngest was busily playing playstation with Onew. "I've told you, don't be flirty around women~"

"Shut up, Lee Taemin!" he snapped, annoyed by his brother's words.

Well, it was his fault, actually. He didn't tell Krystal that he was going to have an end-year special stage with Suzy. Krystal had just knew on the D-day, when Suzy and her were talking with their 94liners friends and she suddenly got to go because she had to do the rehearsal with Minho. Honestly, Krystal wasn't mad at all. She was just kind of disappointed of him because he didn't tell her about that. After all, Krystal decided to gave him a silent treatment and he had run out of ideas to find the way how to makes her forgive him.

How about ... a gift?

Yeah, a gift. Didn't women like to be rewarded? It didn't need to be fancy but a meaningful one. A bouquet of flower, perhaps?

Minho quickly grabbed his phone that placed on the dinning table. Used his browser's search engine then typed the keyword. Then an information appeared in a second.

White Tulip, symbolizes forgiveness, purity and serenity. White Tulip denote a new beginning and sense of worthiness. Giving someone white tulip tells them that you wish them to forgive you and that you want a fresh start. It denotes that you want your relationship to be pure and seen as worthy with any mistakes in the past forgiven and forgotten.

"Hm, white tulip?" he murmured, then he reached his car key into his pocket and immediately headed to the florist.

.

.

Knock... Knock...

The sound of knocked door repeatedly heard and her headache was getting worse. Her sleeping time disturbed and Krystal silently cursed the unwanted guess who made her suffered due to the lack of rest.

She walked downstairs, stepped unsteadily toward the front door. Slowly, she opened the door and she shocked as she found Minho was standing in front of her—holding a bouquet of white tulip.

"What's the matter?" Krystal coldly asked.

Minho grinned, "yah, what's with that grumpy face, Jung?"

"Please, I'm not in a mood to joke around. Be quick, what do you want?"

"I-i just want to apolog—goodness, Soojung-ah!" Minho yelped as he tried to hold his girlfriend's body that almost fell. He immediately helped her to walked to the living room then placed her on the couch. "Why didn't you tell me that you're sick, huh?"

Silent. Krystal didn't even bother to answer. Instead, she slowly massaged her temple. Her head was really dizzy. Then Minho decided to go to the kitchen, took a glass of mineral water for Krystal.

"Here, take your drink," he offered the glass to Krystal. The young lady accepted while mumbled, "thank you."

"Why didn't you tell me that you're sick, Soojung-ah?" he asked once again as he rested Krystal's head on his shoulder.

"I don't think if I need to tell you that I'm sick."

Minho sighed heavily, "come on, forgive me, Soojung-ah..."

"But you lied, oppa!"

"I know, darling. I was wrong and I'm sorry," he uttered, one of his hand reached the bouquet that laid next to him then he put it down on Krystal's lap. "White tulip for my Soojung, means an apology and a wish for a new beginning. Forgive me, please?"

Krystal stared at those white colored flowers. They were so beautiful—so pure just like the meaning behind them. An apology and a new beginning. Well, what they were facing was just a trivial matter. A common misunderstanding.

Krystal squeezed Minho's hand, played with his bigger fingers, "I’d like to forgive you. But promise me that you won't do the same thing later, okay?"

"I promise, darling..."

"Are you serious?"

"Of course," Minho held back his girlfriend's hand, interwined her slim fingers with his. "I promise I will never let you down, Jung Soojung..."