A Walk In The Rain

A Walk In The Rain

 

It was rainy day. I sat alone at the corner of the shop. Many people looked me weird. It was very cold day. No one seemed wanted to help me. I was like a beggar. Suddenly, someone give me an umbrella. I was shocked and I didn't know who was that guy.

 

 

I took it without thanked him. I walked in the rain. My clothes had fully dry. Actually I didn't know how to use the umbrella. I thought it was food or candy. I hugged the umbrella tightly as I didn't know where I was going to. I had no direction. These place was so weird.

 

 

Suddenly, when I came across a kid , he called me. "What costume did you wear now? I never see it before. Did you make it by yourself? OMG ! I like it ! Where did you buy it?" The boy asked me without I could answer one of his questions. The boy was so cute like my fluffy. I miss my fluffy. I continued walking in the rain. It seemed there was no sign of the rain stoping.

 

 

I had been here since the last 2 days and I didn't eat anything. So now I'm hungry. I tried to bite the umbrella but it didn't work.It tasted salty and yuks ! It taste like rubbish ! I threw the umbrella away. I felt my head was so heavy and hurt. My eyes started to close . I couldn't stand anymore and fell down to ground. I couldn't remember after that.

 

When I woke up, I saw my surrounding was totally different ! my head felt little dizzy and I was laying back my head on the very fluffy pillow. My body was completely covered with comforter. It felt so warm and comfortable.Suddenly, a man walked into the room while holding a tray of food. I wided my eyes. He sat beside me and stared at me closely.

 

"what your name?

"where am I now?

 

we asked at the same time.

 

"you first" the man asked.

"Wendy"

"nice name. by the way my name is Max." He smiled.

 

He took a bowl of water and gave it to me.

 

"what that?" I asked

"it a porridge honey...." I taste a bit and........ Arghhhhhhhh!!! its hot ! My tounge felt burning. I gave back to him and going back to sleep again. I heard he chuckled. Rvil guy !!

 

"now tell me about yourself. I know you are not human like me" He asked.

 


Flashback

 

I was stayed at EXO Planet. A planet which is near to the earth but, no one know about that planet. my father was the commander of our planet. he was the king. In our planet, we didn't need to shower, eat and studying. We only have to make sure people on earth didn't see us. We used invisible portaland until now no one could detect out planet. my father had chased me from the planet. 

 

We are immortal. Even one million years more,we would never be old. As an alien, we need to gain power and found new formula but, we we have to go to take our sourcers. We need human heart but, it was too difficult to find pure heart. We had to kill them. that not easy. I failed the mission. At first my father wanted to kill me but my mother begged him not to kill me. It was such a waste because I am immortal. So, he chased me out.

 


 

When I looked at the mirror, I  saw reflection of myself. I smiled, she smiled back. In our planet,there is no mirror. Then suddenly, the mirror talked to me. Her voice was like my mother's looking at myself. My right eye in dark chocolate colour while my left eye in blue. My hair half bule and half blonde.

 

A Walked In The Rain. I never forget it even for 100 years more.The momment that created many sweet memories between me and Max. He was the guy giving the umbrella that I thought it was candy. He lighted up my day. He accepted me even I was an alien. After 2 years we had married, I had delivered my first baby . half human and half alien named Irene and mickey. Even my father had chased me, I still could connect to my mother through the mirror

 


-The End-