Oops. (The one and only chapter)

Not Again

Minseok and Jongdae are both agreeable when it comes to travelling and visiting different places to find exotic spices for their new recipes and to eat exotic foods accordingly in every place.
 
They have tried everything, from fried frogs and snakes to sizzling and sausage crocodile meat, trying everything to find the perfect menu before opening a fancy restaurant. They could eat almost everything, really, until they stopped at this restaurant where they met its head chef named Kyungsoo.They figured that somehow, this chef could share something to them from his personal recipes, kimchi spaghetti.
 
The chef’s husband, Kim Jongin, who was a drug dealer and a mafia leader that visits Kyungsoo only a few times at his restaurant, decided to pay a visit on the same day Jongdae and Minseok came by.
 
"Kyungsoo.." Kyungsoo was beginning to cook and prepare the ingredients for his special order when suddenly, he felt a hot breath brushing at the nape of his neck. He was startled and he turned around to meet his husband’s gaze.
 
"Jongin, what are you doing here?"
 
Jongin couldn't help it; he missed his husband so much. He missed his touch, his scent, and his lips. Jongin stared at Kyungsoo’s eyes a bit longer before giving his husband a long, sloppy kiss that made Kyungsoo hold the counter behind him just for support.
 
Kyungsoo was so flushed that he forgot what he had to do. He furrowed his eyebrows, deciding to entertain his husband first, before showing his number one recipe to the two travellers by the tables. But since he can feel the stove heating up on his back, his predominant love and passion for cooking became his will to stop Jongin.
 
He mustered up his strength to push Jongin off by giving one hard push of lips to his husband's mouth and another push to pull away from his husband by the shoulder.
 
He suceeded when he felt something warm on his lower lip, and it tasted somewhat like copper. He grunted at Jongin for being such a wild kisser as he reached for a cloth near him to wipe the blood from his lips.
 
He didn't pay attention to his burn because for a chef, it happens often. Jongin smirked and even tried to intrude once more, but Kyungsoo turned around and decided to continue his purpose.
 
“I'll wait for you by the tables." Jongin winked and Kyungsoo rolled his eyes as he prepared another order.
 
Jongin examined his husband's restaurant for a while, eyes scanning around the beautiful restaurant. He remembers how it became popular because of Kyungsoo's famous dish, the kimchi spaghetti. How one simple but remarkable dish could actually liven up a simple restaurant like theirs.
 
He sat on one of the nearest tables from the kitchen as he watched nine weird girls at one corner of the room who were talking about the kimchi spaghetti; and he also spotted two other amusing men just by the table beside him who cannot stop arguing about the menu while casually examining each recipe.
 
He fiddled with his phone for a while and it buzzed as he opens it and reads a text from his cabal. They're planning a silent murder that afternoon because one of their constituents tried to sneak off and steal more than a million dollars at their vault.
 
For Kim Jongin, it was unforgivable. They trusted that one person but they've been double-crossed, again. He has never been really brutal when it comes to killing, because it’s just one tiny bottle of bane and the problem is solved.
 
He checked his pocket from his coat by his chest and to his surprise, the tiny bottle of bane wasn't there. He swiftly stood up from his seat and ran towards the kitchen when he almost bumped the waiter who was serving newly cooked two orders of kimchi spaghetti.
 
"Excuse me, Mr. Kim." The waiter bowed as he said his apologies and went back to serving the food. Jongin hastily ran to the kitchen to see his husband cooking another course.
 
"Kyungsoo." He called his husband in a calm voice. His eyes showed a glint of panic and distress.
 
"What is it, Kim Jongin? I'm working right now." Kyungsoo added different kinds of spices into the stove as he stirred the pot. Jongin gulped as he realized that he failed to do one rule that was made for him when it came to his husband's kitchen.


"H-have you seen-"
 
Kyungsoo turned around with a pair of shocked doe eyes.
 
"What? What did you bring this time? Ecstasy? ? I told you not to bring anything! You know this is a food area!" He half-shouted and glanced around to check if there were some staff around.
 
"I'm s-sorry. I'm just not sure whether I left it inside my car or I dropped it some-" The waiter suddenly came into sight by the kitchen doors, breathing breathlessly as he told Kyungsoo that there were two men who suddenly fell from their seats without any reason. Kyungsoo clenched his fists as he removed his apron angrily with one hand. He leaned to his husband's ear and whispered,
 
"You son of a , Kim Jongin. Not again."