It's Not For You, LJoe! But...

It's Not For You, LJoe! But...

Flashback.

 

 "I've read it and... I dont care even if we're coupling"

"Err.."

"See you soon. I got a class"

"W-wait!" I said.

 

End Of Flashback.

 

Oh My Godness! Big mistake that is done by me. Give a love letter to a wrong person. 

 

And..

 

I didnt expected to get an 'OKAY' .___.

 

"You're sure damn funny, Minna ah! How can you put the letter in the other person's locker! HAHAHAH!" Jieun laughing hard at me.

"Yah! It's not funny at all! Cant you be serious a little bit?"

"Haha.. okay"

"Actually, I want to give it to our senior, Chanyeol sunbae"

"Then, why did you put it in his locker huh?"

"I dont even know who is he. Aaaaaaaa.."

 

Chanyeol sunbae is really handsome. He is so tall. OMG! Help me! Im allergic aka melting to tall people >___< Hmmm.. By the way, Im just wasting my time writing the letter that full of love. It was given to the wrong person!

 

Whatever.. I must get this thing done! 

 

****

 

Maybe I should say sorry to him and tell him everything. But what if he get angry? Gulp. Emm.. No prob! I'll bring some present for him. He may understand.. Maybe he's a member of basket ball because their locker were next to each other.

 

"Err.." I opened the door slightly.
 
 


 

DAEBAK! Im really speechless. The unknown person who got my love letter this morning. Wow! Wow! Wow! Unbelievable! When I see him playing basket ball like this...

 

"You look so cool!!" I said.

"Wha-"

"Daebak! It's the first time I see you playing basket ball here. You look like a pro even you're kinda short! You must have practice a lot right?"

"Uh.. I know you"

 

He remember me.. aha

 

"Hmm, Im not that pro as you said. Im just playing around. Not even serious at this thing and I rarely practice" he said.

"Really?"

"Yea. Hmm.. Minna ssi, what if we go for a date now?" 

 

He putted his hand on my shoulder..

 

His eyes stared me deeply.

 

"What if we..." he smirked.

"NO!!!" I punched him straight on his face.

 

He..

 

He trying to do what?

 

LJoe from class 3-3. Is that the real him?! Crap! But.. I still didnt say anything about the letter  to him. Aaaaaa, ottokae? Its okay. I'll come again tomorrow!

 

****

 

Where's him? Is he coming for a practice today?

 

"LJoe ssi, are you here?" I asked.

 

Krik.

 

 

Krik

 

 

Krik.

 

"Aish, where's that shortie?" I murmured. 

"Cutie, what are you doing here?"

 

Ahhhh.. it must be him. I turned back and..

 

"Annyeong! Hehe" he smirked.

 

Its not him.

 

"Who are you?" I asked.

"Aigoo.. Our little cutie is scared. Dont worry we just want to play with you, right?"

"Yeah" his friends anwered.

"Can I touch yo-"

 

Someone pulled my arm from the back. 

 

"Sorry dude. But she's mine. She's the type who doesnt socialize with boy except me. Got it?"

 

Its LJoe! OMG! Its really him!

 

The boys who disturbed me earlier went away.

 

"Gomawo"

"No need. Its your fault.. day dreaming all the time" he said.

"Eh?"

"Aish, forget it"

 

Didnt he tried to help me just now? Emmm...

 

"Peoples around me cant be trust so next time.. if you want to meet me, find a good place"

"Good place? School is not a good place?"

"Geez.." He gritted his teeth. "Aih, I mean.. Aigoo, you really. Okay, let me set the place to meet! Tomorrow, 11 AM infront of the railway station. Dont be late"

 

****

 

Ahhh ottokae..? Is this what we called a DATE?! Wait, what am I doing? I should tell him about the letter but the situation become more serious now!! Warggghhhh!

 

"Sorry. Im late"

 

Uh?

 

"Here.. choose. Where do you want to go.. If Im the one who choose, it wouldnt be fun" he showed me a  large paper which is full of sketch and writing.

 

WOW!

 

"Daebak! You did this by yourself?! Its all today's plan?" Im amazed.

"Its nothing. Beside, its me who asking you to go out" he replied. "And one more thing..  can you.. try to keep calm a little bit" 

 

His face turned red.

 

"Err.. did you feel shy?"

"EHH?! Not at all!! Ah! Its already 11.20 A\M. You're wasting the time. Lets go" he grabbed my hand tightly.

 

For the first time, my heart fluttered because of him. He hold my hand tight... Yah, its hurt thought.

 

He brought me to the cinema. As we watched movie together..

 

"WARGGGGHHHH!!!!!!" the death bodies crawling on the floor.

 

Oh God! His eyes pop out..  Maybe I should tell him earlier that I cant watch this kind of movie. His taste of movie doesnt same with me. Omonina. I bow my head.

 

"Whats wrong with you?" he asked.

"UWEKKK!"

"Yah, whats wrong?!" He help me to go out. I sitted on the chair nearby. I tell him everything about I cant watched horror movie. And disaster happened..

"If you cant then tell me thought! This is more creepier than the ghost just now!"

"Mianhe" I said.

"Dont force yourself if you cant next time! Im right beside you, just tell me anything, got it?"

 

Please dont mad at me like that.. Im scared.

 

"Mianhe. But.. you enjoyed the movie so much and I want to accompany you till the movie  end"

"Whatever" he walked away.

 

Eh.. where did he want to go? Is he goin-

 

"UWEKKK~"

 

Uuuuhh... the food just now.

 

"Yah.."

"Huh?" I lifted up my head.

"Here.. I think it doesnt scare you too much right?" he gave a doll to me.

 

Ah..

 

"Enough for today. Lets go home" he smile.

 

Maybe he's still mad at me... but it's not because I had troubled him... It is because he doesnt want to have any bad memories with him?

 

"We're here. Bye" he started to walked away.

"L-LJoe!" I shouted his name.

"Huh?" he looked at me.

"Gomawo.. Im really happy today!"

 

Right now.. I dont know how to say it.. but I want him to be by my side. He hold my hand tight, get his face closer to mine. I can feel his warmth breath.. Wake up, Minna!

 

"EHHHHHH?!" I stepped back.

"Ah.. Am I still not allowed to? Its okay then.." he patted my head. "See you soon"

 

Gosh! Ottokae? I think Im in love with him..

 

****

 

Not long time ago, Im in love with Chanyeol sunbae.. but now, Im in love with LJoe? 

 

"I feel somehow guilty toward him" I said.

"Erm.. you're so weird lately"

"Warghh! Jieun ah! You shock me!"

"Do you having a problem? Ah! I know! It must be the letter right? Have you tell him?" she said.

"Can I... not tell him?"

"What?! You like Chanyeol sunbae right? Not him"

 

Yes I do.. but now... my heart say the different thing. My brain were full of LJoe. Only him.

 

"Minna..!"

"Huh why?" I asked her back and she pointed to the exit door.

 

"Hmm.. so it's like that?"

 

Ah...

 

It cant be..

 

Did he heard ...?

 

"Wait. Dont misunderstood. I can explain it" I said.

"No, you dont need to. Sorry because I didnt realize it" he said then disappeared from my sight.

 

He... really mad this time.

 

Did it ended this way?

 

 

No..

 

 

I dont want.

 

 

I feel like something stuck in my chest.

 

 

Feel like want to cry.

 

I..

 

 

...am starting to love you, LJoe.

 

 

Is it too late for me to tell him?

 

****

 

"LJoe.." I said.

 

He just walked passed by me.

 

Maybe it is too late..

 

But.. 

 

But...

 

This time..

 

"This love letter is for you, LJoe! I love you! Dont get away from me! Jebal!" I hugged him from the back.

"Haa?"

"Even the content is just the same like the old one but this time.. Im giving it to the right person..." 

 

He stunned.

 

"Cant you hear my heartbeat? How fast it is..  only because of you" I said.

 

Please... believe me.

 

"What if I dont believe every single thing that you said just now?" he asked.

 

What?

 

No.

 

Please.

 

"It cant be... Ottokae?" I started to cry.

"Yah, Im just joking! Dont take it so serious. Actually, for me... you being clumsy, childish... is the most I love you know?" 

"LJoe"

"So now...! Show me the proof that you want to be mine?" he pulled me toward him and kiss me. "Aaaa.. I thought it would be good~" he said.

 

"AHHHHHHHH!!!!!"

 

Im going crazy because of you! But its okay, as long its you. Its LJoe.