Two More Days

A Promise Is a Promise

3:30 A.M


B1A4's Perspective

Gongchan woke up to surprisingly see his roommate, Hanbyul, sleeping in the next bed and looked at his phone.

'Why did I wake up? It's only 3 am.'

I went downstairs and got a glass of water.

I went to check on CNU and Jinyoung-hyungs.

They were still asleep as I hear a barely audible steps down the stairs.

I woke CNU up and he angrily looked at me as I motioned to his to go outside with me.

We both saw Mina getting ready near the hallway with the shoes.

tumblr_mzta6mP6N31s3frmfo1_500.jpg

She was about to head out with two bags, one for school and the other for figure skating.

She was holding her skates with her hands.

Mina: What are you guys doing up so early?

Gongchan: I was going to get some water.

CNU: He woke me up...

CNU and Mina looked at Gongchan.

CNU: You should go, aren't you going to be late.

Mina looked at her phone and saw it was 3:50.

Mina: Your right, see you guys later.

Mina slipped on her fuzzy boots and walked out, messily trying to tie her hair up on the way out.

CNU looked to Gongchan.

CNU: What are you planning? I know you can't keep this phase up for long.

CNU overheard the crew that they edit out any unnecessary drama.

Gongchan's voice had gotten deeper and huskier.

Gongchan: Who knows?

He smirked at CNU as he walked back upstairs.

As he was no longer heard.

"Maybe I just want to have a little fun"

CNU had grown cautious of Gongchan's character.

Soon, CNU went back to sleep, only to be woken up later for school.

Gongchan, on the other hand, decided to make a small visit to...


Mina's Perspective

Let's rewind back so I could tell you how my morning went.

I woke up to my irritating alarm.

'Damn alarm, ruined a perfectly amazing dream. What was it about again?'

I didn't have time to worry.

I went to the restroom and got ready in ten minutes.

Yup, my typical morning is always rushed because I kept pressing snooze on my alarm.

I looked over to Doori and realized her covers were falling off the other side of the bed so I tugged it to cover her.

I grabbed my backpack and my workout bag; I head to the corner to grab my skates and a brush.

The camera had filmed me probably judging that I was walking through the hallway and brushing my hair.

I didn't have time to put it back so I left the brush at the table near the remote.

I tried to walk as quiet as possible to not wake up the others downstairs but, all efforts fail, I saw Gongchan and CNU walking towards me.

Well, i couldn't worry because I had to go to practice.

I went outside to see that his van hasn't shown up yet.

I had to wait for about 5 minutes and when he showed up...

Manager: Sorry, I overslept.

"At least you weren't late."

He wasn't late, we still went pretty early.

We got there at the same time my caoch did.

"Good morning!"

Coach: Morning! Someone got up on the right side of the bed I see, well today we're going to work more on art than technique. Eunsook beat you because her scores were more on art so we are going to fight her in the same game.

I nodded and we walked into the skating rink.

I put my stuff into a locker, place my skates on the floor, and start on quick stretches.

Honestly the older we get, our bones begin to set and sometimes it gets hard for me to stretch with ease.

Plus, there's more pressure on me and Eunsook since Kim Yuna retired as a figure skater.

The nation only needs one medal olympist that's actaully good in every category.

If it weren't for figure skating we could have been good friends.

Coach: Are you ready yet?

"Huh? Yeah."

I took a deep breath.

Let's do this.

After a couple run throughs of my performance, she had so much to say about it...

Coach: Did you know that you tend to move your hip slightly to the side when you do the scorpian? Do it again and I'll correct you. 

As instructed I did it again and he places his hands on my waist and starts to reposition it. My back started to hurt and it got harder to keep hold of my leg. 

*Crack*

I instinctively let go of my leg and a sharp pain surged through my back as I begin to slouch forward. 

Coach: Are you okay? I didn't mean to hurt you. 

"I'm fine, I just need to take a break."

Coach: No, you're dismissed for the day, go see a doctor about that. We can't have you compete if you're not feeling 100% okay. 

" Okay. "

I go to the hospital and talk to my regular physician. 

Doctor Moon: Your spinal cord is slightly fractured and your muscles around it have multiple stress fractures. I highly recommend not competing this year, if anything bad happens you may even end up losing your legs. 

What?