Fate

When I Was Your Man

YoonGi pull the bow tie on his neck to make it neat. As he feel satisfied with his bow tie, he walk out from his apartment. The sound of his shoes in the corridor is loud. After all, it's night and not many people that went out. Most of his neighbours are having their own family and might be having a quality time with them right now.

He punch the button 'DOWN' and waiting for elevators to fetch him, while his mind thinking

'Why I even agreed to go to his wedding?'

'We already break up but why must I meet him on his happy day?' 

Those question keep on replay in his mind until the sound of ding heard and the elevator door is open. He get inside it and punch 'G' for ground.

XOXO

TaeHyung drive his car to somewhere. He eyes on the road yet his mind is flying somewhere place where his memories with his ex-boyfriend together.

Ex.

He wonder how can that be happen. How can his lover become his ex.
Why he come to his wedding when he couldn't even look at his ex happy with someone that's not him. He wonder.

The car keep moving until  he see the building of a hall. People with nice dress and suits keep going inside. As he hop out from his car and went to inside, he can heard music blasing 90's songs. So nostalgic.

XOXO

YoonGi sit at the corner. His eyes keep on looking at the couple who is happily dancing follow the rhythm of 90's songs.

He look happy with that tall guy though. That guy is quiet handsome. With his big eyes, his sharp nose and thin lips. He look good though with his bangs comb to one side. While his ex spike his hair and blonde it. He always want to done it but YoonGi never allowed it.

His ex's figure is small than his new husband. His small eyes will form crescent when he smile, his button nose and thick lips. He look perfect. 

They look perfect.

Park JiMin.

His ex is someone else now. It's even already confirmed by the priest. He is one of the witness yet he can't stop the wedding at all. He can't said 'I DISAGREE'. Only look at them while their lips collapsed on each other's. Hurts is the only thing he could say.

The eyed-smiled get smaller while his smile get bigger as the guy hug him after they finish the dance. YoonGi get up from his seat and walk away from the hall. He didn't even eat anything even though the food look delicious. Before he went out he look back at the couple and his eyes meet JiMin's. It seems like his husband when to somewhere.

JiMin smile little to him and he smile a little to JiMin while give him thumbs up. JiMin just chuckled at his ex's action. YoonGi then walk out.

XOXO

"TaeHyung hyung!" Shout someone who is familiar to TaeHyung. TaeHyung close his eyes and let a heavy breath before look at his back and smile to his ex who is run to catch him. 

His ex look so good than usual. TaeHyung never see JungKook in suits. So it's rare for TaeHyung to look at his ex in suits.

"Hey! Congratulation Kookie! Yaish!! You already had someone while I'm still being single" say TaeHyung.

JungKook giggle and said "It's just happen he at there when I cried that time. You know after that time" and he look a bit guilty to rewind back when they broke up.

"Oh. Erm anyway, have a good relationship and hope the past will never happen again. He seems nice and cute too" said TaeHyung.

"Thank you. I also hope you will find someone who can take care of you. Who's know. I might be come to your wedding next month" said JungKook. TaeHyung only laugh and  said "yeah yeah. If I found one and we are confirm to get married with that person, you will be the first one that I'll invite"

"Promise?" Said JungKook while showed his pinky finger.

TaeHyung look at the pinky finger. He smile and link it. "Promise"

"I need to go now. Said to your husband I said congratulation" said TaeHyung.

"I will" reply JungKook.

As TaeHyung turn his heel to walk out from the hall, his face change from smile to frown. He still sad though.

As he out from the building, the rain start to fall. Like they know how sad TaeHyung is. TaeHyung open his car door in hurry and get inside it. He start his car engine and drive it. 

Suddenly, his eyes caught a figure who is drenched in wet while standing under the bus stop roof. He feel sorry for the guy since it's rain and it's very cold outside. 

The guy is in the suits. TaeHyung made a guess that the guy was from JungKook's wedding. The guy is as short as JungKook's new husband, JiMin as he remember the name, has pale skin but white and fair and his black hair had been cut short. He stop his car and open the car window.

"Hey! Let me give you a ride" said TaeHyung.

YoonGi a bit shock when someone is want to give him a ride. The guy look nice guy with his suits and his big eyes with thick lips. His skin is a bit dark though.

"No it's okay. I'll wait for bus" YoonGi rejected.

"Don't worry. I'm not a bad guy or pedo or . Hop in" said Taehyung and smile as to assure Yoongi to trust him.

Yoongi look hesitated but he still hop in the car. 

"I'm Taehyung anyway. Your name?" Ask TaeHyung.

"YoonGi" said Yoongi.

"Oh~ You seems like just back from the wedding. Well me too. I guess you must have any relationship with the married couple" said TaeHyung.

"I'm his ex" said YoonGi while look at outside. He still can't accept the fate but he accept the fact though.

TaeHyung shock a bit but then smirk and said "Seems like we are in the shoes" said TaeHyung and look at YoonGi as YoonGi already look at him.

"JungKook's ex?" Ask YoonGi. TaeHyung only nodded.

"Where is your house actually? I almost take turn to my house" said TaeHyung.

"Well urm... Straight. Stop until you see cream coloured building" said YoonGi.

"Okay" said TaeHyung and car ride is silence without any sound or talk. Guess both of them still in sad mood after look at their ex are happy with someone who isn't their.

They arrived at YoonGi's apartment. TaeHyung give YoonGi his spare umbrella. Before YoonGi can hop out from the car, TaeHyung said.

"Hey! Are you by any chance like to hang out with each other over the coffee?"

"Urm... I would like too. I also need to return this to you. So, you want my number right?" Ask Yoongi.

"Kind of" reply TaeHyung. They exchange number and before YoonGi close the door TaeHyung said "Take a warm shower okay? Or we can't meet soon".

Yoongi smile and said "Okay" while close the car door.