Mission Start!

Maknae's First Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                                                            

That night

"Kookie? Let's eat." Jimin called out for me"Arraseo, hyung. 1 minute." I said and took my tshirt from the wardrobe and put it on. I went out of the room  I share with Jimin and V and joined the others at the dining room. 

"Who cooked tonight's dinner?" Suga raised his hand. I nodded and sat on the chair. We ate and talked and joked. Until suddenly, Rap Monster changed the subject.

"Hey Jungkook, what is the message Young Gi wrote in your phone?" I chocked the food I ate. My face turned red when Young Gi's image popped out in  my mind.

"Say what!! Jungkook is blushing!" V shouted and he wrapped his arms around my neck. "Hyung! Stop it please!" I tried to untangle his hand. Aishh this hyung!

"Jungkook, seriously. What is the message?" All eyes were on me, waiting for an answer. 

"I didnt read it yet." I lied. "You are obviously lying, Jeon Jungkook. In the car you were smiling so bad and you didn't realise I was talking to you." Suga said, revealing my secret. I rubbed the back of my neck. 

"I told you guys already, the message is specially for me only." I tried to keep the message safe. V rolled his eyes and continued eating. 

"I'm done. Tonight is Rap Monster and Jin hyung to clean up, right?" J Hope finished his food first, and next, the rest of us. We went to the living room, leaving the two older men cleaning up our mess. I was too lazy to join them, so I went straight to my room and laid on my bed. Reminded about something, I took my phone and opened the note app. 

Kim Young Gi's message :)

Hello oppa :) I hope you will always remember me. I felt so happy that I could write a message in my bias phone *0* hehe... Okay, what I'm going to say is, stay fcus and keep up the hardwork. ARMYs will always be with Bangtan Boys, forever. Don't worry. We will never lose faith in you guys. HWAITING BTS! Saranghae, oppa. :)

Oh yeah, here is what you requested. You promised me that it will only be in your phone. NOT IN THE OTHER MEMBER'S PHONE. 0123

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter