part 1

Love at first sight

Cho Kyuhyun, was a very handsome and rich boy, and his smart and (sometimes ) evil personality made him even more appealing, which is why he was the most popular in his school. almost all the boys were jealous of him, except for his fiends, and all the girls adored him and wished for even just a second of his attention. But unfortunately for them Kyuhyun had his eyes for only one person, and that was Lee Sungmin.
 

Sungmin was in the same class as Kyuhyun, he was a very nice guy, always kind and sweet to others, he would help anyone who needed without a second thought, he was an amazing friend to all his classmates and everyone liked him a lot, and of course everyone included the great Cho Kyuhyun.
 

Kyuhyun fell for him right away at the beginning of thier last high school year, Sungmin was talking with two of his friends when Kyuhyun came in the class and that was when he first noticed him, and he fell right away for his innocent beautiful smile. Kyuhyun had so many girls confessing to him during his past school years and non of them ever got his interest , but Sungmin was different story, he liked him right away!
 

For 3 months Kyuhyun kept watching Sungmin from afar because he was too shy to tell him that he liked him, and because he really didn't know how to do it because it was his first time liking someone. and also there was the fact that he didn't even know if Sungmin was into guys to begin with, so he just kept watching...
 

Kyuhyun was going into the 4th month of stalking looking at Sungmin from afar, and he was loving him more and more each day. He loved how smart and hard working he was, he loved how he was always smiling ( that beautiful smile that made his heart beat faster every time he saw it) and making everyone around him smile, he loved how he took care of his friends and made sure they were happy, he even loved his cute obsession with the color pink...
 

Kyuhyun's two best friends were getting tired of seeing their friend just looking at Sungmin from far so one day they told him to just confess to him. Kyuhyun did't agree at first because he was too scared that if he did confess Sungmin would reject him and worst be disgust with him, but after his friends kept nagging at him and pushing him to do it, he hesitantly agreed.
 

Kyuhyun decided to confess to Sungmin after classes on a Thursday, since Sungmin usually stayed later than the others to organize the class and stuff so it was the best time to be alone with him and confess his feelings. He got the pink flowers and the heart shaped chocolate box from his locker, which his two friends advised him to buy since he totally didn't know what to do, and headed to their class hoping and praying that he will get accepted...
Sungmin was cleaning the board and humming to himself when the door opened and in came a very nervous looking Kyuhyun, he smiled at him and said "hi Kyuhyun-shi, did you forget something?", kyuhyun shook his head and took a deep breath then moved towards Sungmin until he was in front of him, "Sungmin-shi I... I really like you.. wouldyoupleasebemyboyfriend?" he said the last sentence hurriedly and  pushed the flowers and chocolates to his hands.

 

To say Sungmin was shocked would be an understatement because unknown to others, except his best friend, he was secretly in love with Kyuhyun but because of how popular the latter was he thought that he never even knew his name. After few minutes when he finally woke up from his shock, he looked at the beautiful flowers and chocolates in his hands and almost cried form how happy he was. Kyuhyun on the other hand was panicking because he took Sungmin's long silent as a rejection, but before his could give up and walk away, Sungmin lifted his head and smiled at him and said a shy "yes" that Kyuhyun almost missed but thankfully he didn't, so he just grinned at him and pulled him into a tight hug without thinking becuase he was so happy and whispered to him " I really really love you!". Sungmin was still shocked from the hug and got even more shocked from that, but he quickly recovered and hugged him back shyly wrapping  his arms around his waist and whispered back "me too".


 

 

hope you'll like it! ^^and sorry if there're any mistakes ><

I'll post the second part as soon as I can :)