Lazy Days With You

Lazy Days With You

"I wanna go out."

Of course he does, Zitao thinks with a smile. He carefully folds a doggy ear on the book he'd been reading and closes is it, putting it down on the glass coffee table in front of him. He rests his elbows on his knees and his chin on the backs of his hands. Sehun sits on the floor across from him, hugging his knees.

"Where to?" He asks, petting Sehun between his blond cat ears. The latter leans into the touch, closing his eyes and answering.

"Bubble tea shop."

Zitao stifles a laugh. "All right, grab your jacket." He makes to stand, stretching his arms into the air and arching his back to work out all the kinks that had built up with reading on the couch for several hours.

Sehun disappears into their room and comes out a few minutes later with an oversized wool sweater on, the long sleeves hanging over his fingertips and the collar almost dangling off one shoulder.

"Ready," he deadpans, holding his hands to his chest to keep the sweater from slipping off his body any further.

Zitao throws on a jacket and takes Sehun into his arms, snuggling him close. His boyfriend wraps his long tail around Zitao's waist, claiming him, possessing him. Zitao lands a kiss between his ears. His catboy is so cute, so charming, so utterly his.

"What flavor do you want this time?" He asks, his lips still in Sehun's blond strands as he takes out their home key from his pocket.

"Chocolate," Sehun mutters, head buried in Zitao's chest.

Zitao gives him one last squeeze before taking his hand and pulling them out. "Okay, let's go."








Kyungsoo hears Jongin shuffle towards him as he pulls the fridge door open. The younger holds back a yawn the same time he says, "Oh, perfect timing."

"Hm?" Kyungsoo asks, taking out a bottle of water he'd put in earlier that day. "How so?"

He turns around and sees Jongin frown. "Never mind," Jongin says, pressing his lips onto Kyungsoo's left cat ear, the black triangle twitching with the soft impact.

"What is it?" Kyungsoo asks, twisting the cap open and taking a swig. Once the head of the bottle separates from his open mouth, Jongin meets it with his in a fleeting kiss. The catboy reddens.

"I was getting hungry."

"O...oh. Why didn't you just say so?" He whirls around to pull some general ingredients from various cabinets and drawers. Out comes oil, pots, pans, and rice. "I'll make stir fry."

Jongin steps back to watch Kyungsoo's process as he cooks, the other's tail swishing back and forth as he calmly goes through making the rice, mixing eggs, chopping vegetables. To Kyungsoo, it's an art. To Jongin, it's a frozen moment in time, witnessing his boyfriend cooking just for him. Both endearing and peaceful. 

The sounds of sizzling oil meets the air as Kyungsoo tosses in rice and eggs, dashing salt over the pan. 

Jongin snakes his arms around Kyungsoo's thin body and Kyungsoo lets out a squeak. He nuzzles his nose into the nape of his neck and sighs, letting the warm air of his breath ghost over Kyungsoo's pale skin. 

"Erm," Kyungsoo says, his voice coming out an octave higher than he'd meant to, "Jongin?"

"I love you," Jongin breathes out, kissing up to the tips of his dark ears. "I love you so much."

A dusting of pink spreads across Kyungsoo's cheeks. He adds in the vegetables, trying to stop the trembling in his fingers. "I love you too."








"Jongdae!" Junmyeon calls out into the house as he steps in, putting his bag down on the table. 

Silence meets his greeting.

"Where are you?" He tries again. 

This time, there's a clutter from somewhere down the hall and he hears his catboy call out, "Here!"

"Where?"

"In the study!"

"Okay!" 

Junmyeon clambers down the corridor to find Jongdae on the floor of his study, grabbing papers into stacks and closing books in haste. He can see the empty spaces in shelves where Jongdae had pulled them from the bookcases, leaving gaps between his neatly organized tomes.

"What've you been doing?" He asks gently, kneeling down to help Jongdae clean up his clutter.

"I, uh." He places a pile on the desk under the window. "I wanted to see what kinds of things you did... in here." He gives Junmyeon a guilty look, face slightly flushed. "Sorry for making a mess."

"It's fine." He ruffles the caramel colored hair between Jongdae's two ears. 

"Um, Junmyeon?" 

"Yes?" Junmyeon flashes a smile before pecking Jongdae's cheek.

"What's this?" Jongdae holds up a thin hardcover.

"Oh," Junmyeon exclaims, taking it from him slowly. He runs his thumb over the title picture, a little boy sleeping against a tree in the forest. "It's a fairytale book my parents gave me when i was little."

"Let's read it."

He turns up to meet Jongdae's eyes. "Really? You want to?"

"Yeah."

Slowly, a grin spreads across Junmyeon's face. "Come on." He tugs on Jongdae's hand, pulling him to their shared bedroom. 

The two climb under the covers, Jongdae's head resting on Junmyeon's collarbones and in the crook of his neck. One of Junmyeon's arms is under Jongdae's back and around him as he holds the book in front of them both. Jongdae closes his eyes, his cat lips tilting up into a smile.

Junmyeon begins, "Once upon a time...."








Yixing looks up from the television when Wufan walks in. 

Said man greets him with a smile. Yixing bounds up and lands a sloppy kiss on Wufan's lips as he wraps his arms around the other's neck. "How was work?" He asks, helping Wufan unknot the black tie constraining his neck.

"Boring, as per usual. But it's nice to be back," Wufan replies, scratching behind one of Yixing's ears. He feels Yixing's tail come around to curl a ring around Wufan's arm. 

"Well, welcome home." Yixing takes his briefcase from him and Wufan follows behind. As he places the bag down on the table, he feels Wufan hug him from behind. 

"I'm really, really tired, Xing," he mutters. Yixing tilts his head and places a hand on Wufan's cheek, caressing his jaw with his thumb.

"Want to take a nap?" He asks gently. Wufan's smile is enough to tell him yes.

They take their time walking to the bedroom, Yixing behind Wufan as he massages his shoulders, trying to drag out the fatigue from his body.

Wufan puts his hand out inviting Yixing to take his place under the blankets first. Instead, Yixing swirls around, his tail swishing behind him as he takes both of Wufan's hands in his and pulls them both down, the two of them falling onto the comforter with laughs.

They manage to get the blankets over them with some struggles and Wufan brings his arms around Yixing to hold him close. Yixing kisses Wufan's chest through the fabric of his shirt and Wufan responds with a kiss to the top of Yixing's head, between his two ears. 

"Good night, Yixing," he says, though it's hardly seven PM.

He feels Yixing smile into his skin. "Good night, Wufan."








"Can you grab the chips from the kitchen?"

"And let you beat me while I'm away? Yeah, right."

Chanyeol presses a button on his controller. "Paused." He raises a hand and closes his eyes, his expression serious. "I promise."

Baekhyun rolls his eyes. "Fine." He gets up and runs to fetch the chips. When he's back, Chanyeol's stuck to his word, the pause screen bright and glaring from their TV.

He throws the bag onto the coffee table in front of them and picks up his controller. "Okay, go."

Chanyeol immediately obeys, and the sound of vigorous button smashing and war cries follow. 

In the end, Baekhyun loses anyway.

"Another round!" He demands, giving Chanyeol a hard look.

Chanyeol bursts out laughing, taking Baekhyun in for a surprise hug and kissing his cat ears, first left, then right. "If you say so."

Chips are devoured, soda is downed, and round after round is played on this slow Saturday until the sun goes down and the TV is the only source of light in their living room. 

Baekhyun throws his controller down onto the sofa (so as to not break it) when his side of the screen shows "YOU LOSE" for the fourth time. "Dammit," he sighs, resting his head on Chanyeol's shoulder. "I give up."

Chanyeol chuckles and shifts them slightly to move Baekhyun under his arm. He reaches over and starts Baekhyun's dyed hair, eliciting low purrs from him. 

"Wanna call it a night?" He asks, voice raspy and soft. He feels Baekhyun nod. 

"But I'm too lazy to walk to our room," Baekhyun croaks out. He lets his tail go limp as if to prove a point.

Chanyeol grins. "Well then I guess I'll have to do this!"

"Do wha-? Ah!" Baekhyun cries out when Chanyeol suddenly lifts him up into his arms, one hand under his back and the other under his knees in a princess hold. He laughs as Baekhyun thrashes in his arms all the way up the stairs and to their room. He unceremoniously drops Baekhyun onto the comforter and falls next to him.

Baekhyun starts punching Chanyeol's side, though there's no emotion behind it. "What was that for!"

"You said you didn't want to walk."

"Yeah, but why did you hold me like that?"

"Would you rather I throw you over my shoulder? Your in my face?"

Baekhyun blushes. "No! But you didn't have to do it like that!"

"You're my princess," Chanyeol says, placing a hand on Baekhyun's face to bring him down and kiss him. "So I'll treat you like one."

Against his lips, he hears Baekhyun grumble, "I'm not a princess."








Luhan groans loudly as he drops the box onto the floor, a cloud of dust erupting from the impact. He plops onto his back, spreading his limbs out as far as they can go.

Minseok places a box down next to him, leans down, and kisses his forehead. He prods one of Luhan's cat ears with his nose. "How are you holding up?"

Luhan beckons Minseok to lie next to him with his hands on the latter's nape and back. "My back hurts, Minseok. Bad." 

Minseok pulls him in tighter, rubbing soothing circles up and down Luhan's spine. "Oh my poor baby," he coos. Luhan grunts at the nickname and Minseok laughs. Outside, the sun is setting and hues of orange and red reach them from the window behind them. "We still have to set up the bed or else we'll have to sleep on this dirty floor tonight."

"Okay, okay, just give me a minute." He writhes when Minseok stops his rubbing. "Keep going, it feels good."

So Minseok continues. After a while, he starts humming under his breath, watching as Luhan's tail flicks along with his song. 

"Glad we moved?" He asks once Luhan seems to have relaxed, nearly drifting right into sleep.

"Definitely. You?"

Minseok leans down to give Luhan a kiss. "There is no one else on this Earth I would rather live with, Lu."

And Luhan, with no better response, merely says, "Ditto."