The End...

The Death Path...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Baekhyun ,wake up ;it's school time~" said Mrs.Byun as she shook her son body .
"Alright mom ,I'm awake" he said as he stood up, picked his clothes up and went to the bathroom .


He finished showering and went down to have breakfast with his parents ,just like everyday .
"Bye ,mom ,dad ;I'll take my leave" he said as he slung his bag over his shoulder ,waved to his parents and went his way to school .


As he was walking to school ,he felt the wind blow hard on his side , as he was the only one walking in the street ,he looked at his side and found nothing ,he shook his head as he looked at the in front and almost had a heart attack when he found a girl a little shorter than him ,whiter than snow white ,she was a belle ,she was so beautiful .


"Hi! Baekhyun~" she said as she smiled widely as Baekhyun kept backing away "Who are you? How you know my name?" he asked her with a panic stare on his face .
"We will meet again~"she said as she vanished from  his sight ,he looked back and forth at the road ,and found some boys from his school coming his way .
He breathed in and out as he slung his backbag ,which was now at the end of his hand, over his shoulder .
"No ,no! . I'm just daydreaming!!!!" he kept saying on his way to school .

***

Baekhyun finished his school and still he couldn't get over that Girl ,he was spacing out while walking so he ended up in some wired bridge and in front of it was a scary looking cave .

"Ha? did i space out? but where is this place ? How did i get here?" he said as he looked at the side of him when he felt the wind blowing again ,and found the same girl from earlier sitting on the right side of the bridge (Like in the poster) ,while looking straightly in his eyes .


"Who are you?" he asked as he took a step foreword this time .
"My name is Taeyeon ,I'm the devil~ ,and i want

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter