Final

Fluffy Day

It's 879 words pure fluff x) enjoy ^^

 

Luhan hated history. It was the only subject Luhan wasn't the best in. And now he was sitting in history class and he hated every second of it. He groand and a moment later he felt something hit the back of his head. He turned around to see what it was. Of course it was his adorable boyfriend who knew how much Luhan despised history. Minseok smiled at him cutely and pointed to the paper on the floor.

Luhan picked it up and opened it.

Lu-ge~ you're coming home with me just so you know~ btw if you're bored now, we can chat a little ^^

Luhan almost squealed at how cute his boyfriend was and he already started planning what they'll do later at Minseok's house. He wanted to watch a movie and cuddle with Minseok. After that they'll eat dinner and he'll stay for the night because it was Friday. Luhan smirked. Ooh, it'll be a really good night. He quickly wrote something down on the paper and threw it back to his Baozi with a charming smile. He couldn't wait until class ended and he finally could spend a day with his Minseokkie.

When the bell rang he jumped up and ran (that two steps) to Minseok's desk.

"Minseokkie~ hurry...." He grabbed Minseok's hand and pulled him up and started walking fast. Minseok was lucky he managed to pack his things in time.

"Lu-ge why are we running?" Minseok asked while he intertwined his fingers with Luhan's an slowed down.

"I want to be at your place quickly to have more fun" Luhan said excitedly.

"Okay Lu-ge, then hurry up" Minseok kissed Luhan on the cheek and started running and pulling Luhan with him.

"YAH!" Luhan almost fell from the sudden start but he quickly pulled himself together and ran with Minseokkie.

Minseok giggled at his clumsiness. They arrived at Minseok's house. First, they dropped their bags, and went into the living room.

"Baozi, I want to watch a movie" Luhan said to Minseok who walked to where the DVDs were and motioned to Luhan to come too.

"Random Pick?" he asked. Luhan nodded and covered Minseok's eyes. He randomly pointed at a movie and Luhan grabbed it. When the movie started Minseok cuddled up to Luhan and they watched it with blankets and popcorn. Luhan Minseok's hair and kept on whispering in his ear. They reached a point where Minseok could no longer pay attention to the movie so he paused it and turned to Luhan.

"Lu-ge, I want to watch the movie" He pouted and Luhan laughed at his cuteness.

"You're too adorable I can't bear it" Luhan cupped Minseok's face and giggled. Minseok still pouted but he hugged Luhan and burried his face in his chest.

"Nah, now I don't wanna watch it...... let's stay like this." He mumbled in Luhan's chest.

"Anything for you Baozi. Besides... it's better than the movie" Luhan grinned and kissed the top of Minseok's hair.

"Lu-ge~ I love you" Minseok said, blushing. He still got embarassed when he said it though they were together since forever.

"I love you too Baozi, so much" Luhan hugged Minseok thigheter.

"Let's eat dinner. Come I'll make baozi for you~" Minseok jumped up and dragged Luhan to the kitchen. "But I already have a baozi, can't I eat him instead?" Luhan asked innocently.

"Later, Lu-ge, later" Minseok laughed and kissed Luhan's lips. He pulled away much sooner than Luhan wanted him to. When Minseok tried to walk away Luhan grabbed him by the waist, pulled him to his chest and kissed him sweetly. He kept on kissing him and he didn't want to stop anytime soon.

"Lu-ge...... I... want to.... eat....but....you can... stay.... for the night.." Minseok said between kisses. His arms were around Luhan's neck.

"Well.... okay I'll help" Luhan said and they started making baozis. They fooled around with the food and laughed a lot. When they finished, they sat down and started eating. Minseok finished it first and while Luhan was eating Minseok was staring at him with a smile. He saw that Luhan almost finished so he slowly stood up and went to Luhan. When Luhan finished completly Minseok hopped onto his lap, straddling him, and he put his arms around Luhan's neck.

"Sooo....... want some more Baozi?" Minseok asked mischieviously.

Luhan's eyes widened and he immediately kissed Minseok hungrily and lifted him with himself when he stood up to go to the bedroom. Minseok wrapped his legs around Luhan's waist not once breaking the kiss. They somehow managed to arrive to the bedroom's door in one piece and Luhan entered the room and quickly shut the door behind them.

Later at night~

They were cuddled up on the bed, sweating and tired. Minseok hugged Luhan  tightly and Luhan kissed the top of his head.

"Lu-ge, you know that I love you right?" Minseok asked cutely looking at Luhan.

"Yes, yes, I know Baozi you already said that today" Luhan chuckled " And I love you too" He kissed Minseok on the lips for the last time that day, "Now, let's sleep I bet you're tired " Luhan winked and Minseok rolled his eyes.

"Yeah, sure" Minseok kissed Luhan's cheek and closed his eyes. "Good night"

 

 


 

AN:/   Thanks for reading and so sorry for the mistakes T_T I hope you liked it, though I don't think that it actually makes any sense but I was bored in History class so I wrote this x)

bye-bye <333