I Would

Please Go Out With Me

*previously*

 

      "Are you two on a date or something?" Suga asked again.

 

      Jimin and Jungkook were flustered but Jungkook calmed down first.

 

      "Oh no no no no no~ We're not dating? And why do you think I would date hyung?"

 

      And *insert a tone of a breaking heart*.

 

      That's it.

 

      That's all he wanna know.

 

       The maknae really don't like him.

 

       He was hurt but never showed it through by laughing.

 

       "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! You guys were hilarious. Why do you think of that?" Jimin said.

 

       "No reason." Suga said.

 

       "Hahahahaha yeah... hooh! well I'm tired. I'm gonna sleep early tonight. NIGHTY NIGHT HYUNGS AND KOOKIE!!!" Jimin cheerfully went to their room wihout looking back.

 

------------------------------------

 

      Jimin has been crying silently for hours since he doesn't want to let the others know. He knew that deep inside, that he was gonna be rejected by his beloved maknae.

 

      *One of these days...* He sadly thought.

 

      The members had finally finished their dinner and right now RapMon and Suga are watching tv, Jin cleaning the kitchen while V and J-Hope washing the dishes. Jungkook had nothing to do so he told the other members that he'll go to sleep early because he's tired. Fortunately, the others agreed.

 

       As soon as he enter the room, he noticed right away that Jimin was sobbing silently, preventing himself from crying out loud.

 

        The maknae felt guilty for what he said a while ago. He knew what he said was kimd of true but he shouldn't have told it in front of the older and should have avoided it. But it already happened and there is nothing he can do right now than to apologize.

 

        Then a thought suddenly popped into his mind.

 

        *Should I accept it?* Jungkook thought.

 

        He went to the bathroom, take a quick shower, wear his pajamas that Jimin gave him last year, and went to his bed.

 

        Jungkook sighed. Now he knows what to answer.

 

        "Hyung..." Jungkook called.

 

        "K-kookie-ah, what is it?" The older tried to said calmly but failed to do so.

 

        Hearing his hyung like that, he felt guiltier than before. His heart beats faster than ever, like he experienced a while ago, and he also felt like he has some butterflies in his stomach. In general, he felt weird.

 

         

        "I... would go." Jungkook said trying to ease the weird sensation he's getting.

 

        "To where?" Jimin tiredly asked.

 

        "Hyung~ you forgot it already?" Jungkook pouted.

 

        "Where are we-- wait..." Jimin paused for a moment.

 

        Loading....

 

 

 

       Processing....

 

 

 

       Initializing....

 

 

 

       Incoming....

 

 

 

       "REALLY?" In a sudden excited voice, Jimin suddenly sits like he was being touched by the lightning.

 

       "Y-yes..." Jungkook shyly nodded.

 

       He should be happy right now, but after what he saw earlier, his mood went down again.

 

        "Are you sure? Maybe you're being forced. You can say no if you really dont want to." Jimin said with a little sadness in his tone.

 

        "No hyung! I-i... am willing to g-go out with y-you." Jungkook shyly stuttered.

 

        "But you're hesitating though." Jimin said.

 

        "Hyung, I agreed okay? Even if it's just for one day. With you only." Jungkook said, now with a little annoyance in his way of talking.

 

        *K-kookie-ah...* Jimin stared at him.

 

        "What?" The maknae asked.

 

        Just then.

 

        "YES! YES! YESSSSSSSSS!" Jimin suddenly shouted causing the members to go to their room.

 

        "What happened?" Jin, being the mother, asked worryingly yet still awkward.

 

        "Did something happen here?" RapMon asked this time, following by the others, but was stopped by V's hilarious question.

 

        "IS IT THE END OF THE WORLD?" 

 

        Everyone looked at V. Even the biggest facepalm cant explain on how stupid V can get.

 

        It was silent for a whole minute until the maknae told them that nothing's wrong but only Jimin doing his sudden vocal warm-up. The others didnt buy it but walked out in there room to have their rest again.

 

        "Kookie-ah..." Jimin started.

 

        "Y-yeah hyung?" he asked.

 

        "Stop stuttering and good night to you. I'll be thinking where we will go in our holiday." Jimin excitedly said.

 

        "Ah... y-yeah.. good night to you too hyung." He shyly responds.

 

        Jungkook fell asleep immediately and Jimin was about to after he gave he maknae a secret kiss in the forehead and whispered somehing in the maknae's ears.

 

       'I Love You, Kookie'

 

------------------------------------

A/N:

 

       Hello guyth!!! As I have said previously, I'll be updating this friday which is today. So TADA!!! here it is!!!! Sorry for the lame update though.

 

       Thank you for the subscribers and feel free to subscribe, upvote, and comment. Thank you.

 

-b-mine4ever