Fin

Maid Embarrassed

Yongguk tossed the hideous black and white outfit to the side, a heavy sigh leaving him. Now he was the laughing stock of Babyz everywhere; those pictures would make it to the net within just a few minutes of being taken. The event was over now, so surely every Baby around would be looking at the pictures and either choking on their dinner or breakfast.

 

"Great," He grumbled softly, carding his fingers through his hair, hissing when it's caught on some that's been sprayed with the extra hold hairspray the cordinoonas adored using. He tugged a little hard before he feels cool fingers slowly extracting his from the dark locks. He turned to see Jongup standing there, that sweet smile on his lips, the one he wore when he didn't feel sure of himself.

 

"Don't tug like that..." Jongup said softly frowning a bit after saying it. Yongguk shrugged a shoulder and began gathering his things up. The younger stood a little to the side, watching the leader; words were hanging part of the way out of his mouth, but he couldn't quite get them up. He wanted to apologize because he knew what was bothering the easy-going man, but he also knew Yongguk wouldn't want him apologizing for something that wasn't his fault in the first place.

 

"I'm so--" Before the rest of it came out, Yongguk turned and gave him a sharp look, making him stop in his sentence. "--ry." He finished the last on a small whisper, his head hung low. Now he would be scolded because he didn't listen to his "inner Yongguk" as his boyfriend so lovingly called it.

 

"It's not your fault," Yongguk just sighed, turning back to make sure he'd grabbed everything. Phone, check. Sunglasses, check. His train of thought derailed when he felt the younger's strong arm around his middle, squeezing him gently. "Jonguppie..." He whispered, his slender fingers running along the taut muscles of Jongup's arms a frown heavy on his lips.

 

"I'm really sorry, Guk hyung..." He said softly, his voice lilting a little with his guilt. "I'm... I would've lost if I'd known that's what was supposed to happen... please don't be mad."

 

"I'm not mad, Jongup. I would never be mad at you for something you couldn't control..." He unhooked Jongup's arms with a little resistance. The poor dancer probably thought he was pulling away when it was the exact opposite. "Hey. I'm not mad," Yongguk said firmly, hugging the younger to his chest, resting his chin on top of Jongup's head. The shorter stature coupled with how the younger slumped against him made it possible for this, which Yongguk secretly reveled in.

 

"But you... just shrugged..." The voice is muffled and tiny against his collarbone, making Yongguk smile.

 

"I shrugged because... well, it shouldn't be a big deal, but it's just annoying... you know? I feel like Babyz are going to go too far with this and they won't take anything I say or do seriously anymore," He explained softly, fingers running through Jongup's messy brown hair.

 

"Babyz look up to you, hyung, something like this isn't going to affect you as much as you think... they still take me seriously after the first incident with me wearing a dress-- and that one was hideous compared to Cinderella's dress today," Jongup explained, nodding his head. Yongguk was silent for a few minutes, unable to say a proper thank you to his younger boyfriend; he was honestly feeling better now that he was holding Jongup and the younger man was telling him his thoughts.

 

"Thank you," Yongguk hummed out, smiling widely when Jongup pulled away enough to see his boyfriend's face. Upon the cute, but confused blinking, Yongguk explained, "For saying that. You... you're seen as one of the more serious members, for you to still be taken seriously even after that hideous pink dress... it comforts me."

 

"Hyung, you didn't need me to point that out, you would've figured it out on your own eventually," Jongup's voice was soft, his cheeks a little pink even as he spoke.

 

"I needed to hear it from you more than you think, Guppie," He Jongup's cheek with his knuckles, watching as the affectionate nickname caused Jongup to blush a bit more. "Cute," Yongguk said softly, grinning a bit mischeviously.

 

"Hyung!" Jongup protested, frowning more, his eyebrows furrowed in a mild glare. "I'm not cute..."

 

"Right, right. You're handsome and mine," Yongguk said with the last bit at a slightly lower pitch, as if promising something soon to come. Jongup couldn't resist shuddering at the hint, his smile now back in place, with a bit more ease surrounding it. Before they departed the back room to join the others waiting for the vans, Yongguk cupped Jongup's cheeks and planted a soft, loving kiss on the dancer's lips, grinning into it when Jongup returned it contentedly.