Will You?

The Proposal {Oneshot}

Krystal gave a grunt as she slid to the floor, her back against the wall. Her body was aching and she was more than exhausted. Today had to be one of her most busy days. Filming a few scenes for a drama, having to go buy a present for a friend, then having to practice routines for a few hours. And then extra hours, because she was getting rusty. Closing her eyes she sighed, maybe she could just sleep in the practice room tonight, she'd done it before. And honestly, she was too tired to bother walking back to the dorms. 

 

A few minutes after she'd closed her eyes, a cool sensation came to press itself against her cheek. One brow rose and she spoke in a whisper, "What are you still doing here?" A laugh followed the question, and the person squatted in front of her. Finally Krystal opened her eyes and reached to grab the bottle that was pressed to her cheek. A small frown spread on her lips, "Amber, you were supposed to leave hours ago. You need to get your sleep." The tomboy lightly patted the brunette on the head, "I was worried about you, besides it's not like I have a lot to do tomorrow. Or any day for that matter really. I don't mind sacrificing some sleep for you. Besides, I'm an insomniac remember?" In the darkness of the room, a blush grew onto her cheeks as she mumbled something else.

 

Krystal merely let out a breath and relaxed, "I'm too tired for this Amber, you need sleep and I should probably still be practicing." The shorter haired girl snorted, "You're overworking again. You even have tomorrow off, and instead you work too hard. Come on, I want to go do something." The younger Jung let out a snort, "At what, two in the morning?" Amber nodded as if it was the most natural and normal thing in the world. "Absolutely, I do. I know what too. So come on. Pweaaaaseeee."

 

The elder's aegyo made the girl roll her eyes before sitting up. "Fine, but only to get you to stop."

 

Taking Krystal's hand, Amber began to lead her. Following Amber's lead out of the building Krystal stifled a yawn from behind her hand. Her legs were sore enough from the dancing, enough that she began to stare holes into Amber's back. Eventually, the girl couldn't stand it any longer and turned around. "What?" Krystal instantly snapped her gaze away before mumbling. Then she turned to give a look at the girl, "I'm tired. Can we go home?" Suddenly, Amber crouched down. "Get on then, because no we cannot go home right now. This is important. I have to show you something."

 

Krystal lazily got onto Amber's back but huffed. "Show me right here, or tomorrow. I'm exhausted." This caused Amber's grip to loosen slightly, "C'mon it's going to ruin it if I just show you right here or tomorrow. It has to be now." A sharp breathe exhaled from Krystal, she was getting agitated. "Amber. I'm not messing around, I'm really tired and I don't want to mess around right now. You know this better than anyone, I need my sleep for God's sake. If you want to spend time with me or something, we can plan a date tomorrow or something, right? We should just go to the dorms and sleep."

 

Letting out a sigh of defeat, Amber walked a few steps before sitting Krystal on a bench. At which point she crouched in front of her and grabbed her hands. Swallowing, she prepared to speak only to be cut off by Krystal. "What are you doing, Am? Let's--"

 

Cutting the girl off Amber spoke. "No, you want to get this over with, so we're going to. Just hush for like five seconds and then we'll be on our merry way." Krystal's expression grew colder, due to her cranky feelings more than anything. Amber shifted her weight and squeezes Krystal's slightly smaller hand. " This isn't really how I wanted to do this, but I guess we never really get to do things how we want... But, the sentiments are still the same, so I think it counts? Well, the thing is today's actually a special day you know." Krystal's brow rose slightly. "A year ago today you told me you had feelings for me, right? Well, three months after you did that I took you out on a date. Yada-yada-yada, we started dating. And it's been nine months now... So I think it's a little soon for this, but it feels like... I dunno." One hand reached to scrub at the back of her head.

 

A soft breathe pulled from her lips and she shook her head. "I'm just trying to like explain it... but I was going to do this special and take you to that place... So, I'm just trying to wing it right now." A small laugh came out and she reached into her pocket before pulling a box from it. The box was then placed in Krystal's hands. "Kr-- Jung Soojung." A determined look grew on the tomboys face, "Will you marry me? Not right now... but at least promise to. Promise that you'll marry me when the time is a good one, where you're comfortable and willing."

 

The colder girl took a hand and lightly smacked the other upside the head. "Stupid." She tried to frown, but there were tears pricking at her eyes and a smile ebbing away at her frown. "You know I never wanted anything super special... All I want is you, so you should know me better than that. Come here, I want to hold you." Amber made her way into Krystal's arms, whom gave her a tight squeeze. "Of course I'll promise that. I love you, stupid." Amber then picked Krystal up, in the middle of the embrace. Instinctively, the latter wrapped her legs around Amber's waist. "What are you doing--?"

 

Amber shrugged and began walking, "Taking you to bed, because you're tired and exhausted. And mine, so I need to take better care of you." Krystal buried her face into Amber's shoulder, a warm and happy feeling spreading from the bottom of her stomach as she raised a hand to look at the ring on her finger. A small laugh came out as she wrapped her arms around the carrier in a tighter manner. "Cuddle me to sleep when we get there then~"

 

And that's exactly what Amber did. 


I did my best on this, but I got really cold and my brain stopped working. 哈哈哈哈哈哈 I hope it's still enjoyable though.