Who Are You ?

Who Are You ?

Mark and I walk together to the company.

`If you not feeling well , just go home . ' Mark said .

`I`m okay , Don`t worry . Oh but don`t tell anyone about just now . I will be shy later , I want to be strong infront of them ,' i laugh . He just smiling .

In the company , 

I walk toward Youngjae dorm to take something . I heard someone were quarelling . I take a look . It was Hye Rim and bambam . Did they spend their time together since this morning ? They continue their conversation , i cant hear it , i dont want to . i go into youngjae dorm and i cant hear it .

`Bambam , are you really want to ruin all ?! '

`Yes , all ! Your career , Your future ! '

`Remember what i said , if you ruin all of this , i will evposed your relationship with Yuna . You know what will happen right . You`re new in music career , what about the fan ? They will attack yuna and yuna will ... ' She laugh .

`What , stop it all ?! I will protect her love ! '

`Protect ? Then you know what you should do right ? ' 

I went out from Youngjae dorm and heard something that hurt me so much .

`Okay , I will do what you want ! ' Bambam said . The he hold Park Hye Rim`s shoulder and kiss her . 

`What will I do now ? ' I ask myself , then someone pull me and hug me .

`Close your eye.' Its Mark . Why always Mark ?! I `m angry with myself . I cried . When Hye Rim and Bambam passed us , bambam doesn`t look at me anymore .

`I`m sorry cause I`m late ' Mark said .

`i`m okay Mark . I need to go . ' I walk with the headphone on my head . I hear song with a high volume. I hold my tears .

2 weeks later , i don`t connected with the got7 anymore . Park Hye Rim and Bambam music video was realeased . I watched the music video many time at my favorite restaurant . I watch it about 100 times . But one day , while i was watching it , someone closed my laptop .

`Yaah ! What you doing ! ' I shout .

`Stop looking at the video , It`s hurt you . It`s hurt me too looking at you like this .' It`s Mark .

`I`m okay'

`You`ve said I`m Okay for many time . You`re not okay . ' He smiled .

`You want to go on vacation ? with me ? ' He asked

`Where ? what`s about your group ?

`America , They all do theri solo activities from now . Will you company me ? Please ? '

`Okay ! ' I agreed . I can take the chance to release tension .

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In America , We have a fun time together . Mark bought me ice cream everyday . I read the newspaper and read about Bambam`s missing. Then Mark took away the paper and shook his head at me .

`Dont read this , okay . He just doing fine . ' he said .

`yes , boss ! '

`I need you to follow me tonight to somewhere . Where the thickest clothes . It will be cold tonight . ' The he walk away .

At the night....

We sit at the bench looking at the sea .

`ahh , it`s so nice here .' i`m so happy today .

`Yuna , This flower for you . ' he give  .

`Why suddenly . People only give flower when they want to confess .'

`That is what i want to do . Kim Yuna , I`ve like you since i save you from the robber last time . I keep my feeling when i know that bambam love you . How can i hurt my own friend . Now , I can right ? '

`Mark-ssi...Let`s don`t ' I haven`t finished talked yet .

`I don`t want to hear a reject . Think about me , you know what the feeling when you keep your feeling to somone for too long , right ? ' He look at my aye and his face is too near with mine . His eyes were so sad . Suddenly .... Mark being punch by bambam who come out from nowhere . With the other got7 member .

`Don`t touch her ! Is this what you called friend ?! ' bambam shouted .

`You don`t understand her , Bambam . She suffer so much . ' Mark Laugh.

`Keep Quiet ! ; Bambam said . He punched Mark face .

`Stop ! Bambam ! ' I hug bambam`s back and pull him to other side , Meanwhile , Youngjae try to help Mark . I struggle to stop bambam , I hugged him tightly .

`Now stop , bambam . ' I coax(pujuk) him . I short of breath . 

`i`m sorry , dont leave me . I know I`m bad guy but dont leave me .' He hug me , I was crying . All got7 member watch us with smile on their face . It just a prank  . They plan to meet me and bambam at here . mark said like that so , bambam will jealous . I get it .

`I won`t . I won`t leave you . Let go of me . I can`t breath .' He let go of me and help me to get up . All of us go back to our hotel . Mark left behind and sit at the bench back .

`Everyone that i love leave me . My mum , My dad , and my yuna . ' he smiled

`I`m sincere when i said i like you just now , I`m not acting that time . I`m sincere . , ' he sniff . He tried to smile . Then he cried . Like a kid . He took Yuna headphone that she left on the bench and hear at her mp3 . Its true , People don`t always be there for us , but music always be there for us .

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

`