Dear : part 3

Covert and Classified

Dear : part 3

 

The fire had dissipated during the night, leaving only ashes in the fireplace and the lingering scent of charred logs.

Naeun snuggled deeper into Myungsoo's chest trying to salvage whatever warmth there was.

It was cold even though the sunlight had filtered into the room, the rays of golden light visible through the large french windows and airy curtains.

She glanced at the wall clock and realized it was just past 8.

 

Finding herself unable to fall sleep again she decided maybe she should go out for a jog, or buy groceries. But when she  attempted to pry Myungsoo's hands off her waist; she failed miserably.

In fact he seemed to only to tighten his grip around her waist and buried his face into the crook of her neck.

She let out a soft whine and tried to pull away but he resorted to shamelessly kissing her neck up to her lips.

 

“Where do you think you're going?” he asked, his voice deep and husky from just being woken up.

“Umm out?”

“Don't tell me you have a secret lover” he opened one of his eyes peeking at her.

“I wish” she scoffed rolling her eyes at her overprotective boyfriend.

Her little stunt ended up backfiring as she was pinned down onto the bed by a very annoyed Myungsoo.

 

“W-what are you doing?” she stuttered suddenly surprised by his domineering alter ego.

“Take it back” he growled.

“No” she replied defiantly, annoyed by his compulsive need to be the dominant one.

When everyone knows it was her wearing the pants in the relationship.

“Take it back” he demanded his voice low.

“Make me” she fought back trying to push him off her.

 

To which he responded by kissing her roughly, his fingers trailing down her body until his hands fell on the edge of her  negligee. She pushed him away, slightly flustered by his actions.

His hand started to lift the lacy t of her white silk negligee, provocatively ridding up her thigh.

 

“Should I continue where we left off last night?” he asked, his nose trailing on her jaw.

“Ahem, I'd rather you not” a voice interupted their steamy make out session.

 

Oh boy.

 

Naeun and Myungsoo both split apart, she wrenched the bedsheets clambering to cover herself whilst he threw the cardigan at her.

The monitor on the opposite wall of the bed was alive and Sunggyu was on it smilling smugly with his tiny weird eyes.

Damn the person who installed the monitor there.

“Yah hyung!”
“Sunggyu!”

They both shouted, irritated that he had been spying on them.

 

“How long have you been there?”

“Long enough” the older replied.

“You're such a creeper Sunggyu” Naeun wrinkled her nose distastefully before pulling on the cardigan and covering herself.

“Good morning to you too Naeun ah”

“Spit it out and be done with” she muttered.

“Okay… you guys did a great job last night. The agency has decided to give you 3 days worth of leave”

“3 days?” Myungsoo asked quirking his eyebrow.

“Think of it… as an enforced hiatus”

“But Myungsoo's supposed to be in Argentina tonight. And I thought I was joining Kai to hunt down for ex-KGB”

“Well, other agents will be doing those. Just enjoy yourselves in Paris” the hamster said.

“But I'll miss all the fun hunting down ex-KGB with Kai!” she whined.

 

The hamster turned to Myungsoo, a confused expression on his face.

 

“Because normal people always associate fun with ex-KGB” Myungsoo shrugged.

“I don't know what you see in her” Sunggyu guffawed.

“Yah! Kim Sunggyu!!!”

“Anyway guys, you're to report to HQ when you finish vacationing or whatever. And make sure to keep your guns and watches in the safe above the fireplace” he ignored her.

“We know hyung”

“And also…”

“What?”

“Don't forget to buy me a souvenir”

They both rolled their eyes and Sunggyu glared.

 

“I'll get you a funny bone from the catacombs” Naeun drawled out sarcastically

“You seriously have terrible taste in women Kim Myungsoo” Sunggyu turned to L once again.

“Like you're a keeper” she scoffed.

“Signing out” he pouted before the monitor shut down.

“A break huh?” Naeun turned to Myungsoo.

“3 days with you isn't soo bad” he smiled pulling her close and interlacing his fingers through her velvety hair.

“Poor Kai, hunting ex-KGB alone” she murmured not paying attention to Myungsoo.

“Why do you care soo much about Kai? You never worry about me like that!”

“Are you jealous?” she asked him playfully.

“I'm jealous of all of them in the Exo subdivision” he stated whilst frowning deep in thought.

“Only cause they're get trained by special forces around the world”

“No,I don't care about that… I just don't understand why they're all so ridiculously handsome” he muttered under his breath.

“Aw don't worry Myung… you're handsome… enough” she smiled leaving down and placing a chaste kiss on his pouting lips.

 

“Oh and guys…” that hamster cut them off once again, forcing them to break the kiss.

 

“What?!?” Myungsoo shouted.

“Don't break the bed or anything” he narrowed his already small beady eyes.

“Like how you and Woohyun did when you guys threw that party in Dubai during a-”

She was cut off when the hamster gasped.

“I'm sure the board of directors would be shocked to hear of your little escapades” Myungsoo chimed in.

“How do you know?!”

“I have my own sources Kim Sunggyu. And I swear if you show your pretty face on that screen again... This bed won't be the only thing broken” Naeun flipped her hair.

He muttered something about being spied on despite being in the comforts of his own workplace before begrudgingly saying a “Have fun” and then the screen went black.

 

“Now where we're we?” Myungsoo whispered, his hand moving on the strap of her nightdress.

“Nope. Stop.No way am I doing anything with you whilst that ert is spying on us”

 

Just on que Myungsoo's phone vibrated.

 

“He texted; I'm not some kind of peeping tom” he read the text out loud.

 

“Oh real mature Sunggyu!” she shouted at no one seemingly. Myungsoo's phone vibrated again.

 

“Keep it down. You obviously don't get the definition of being a spy” he read out another text from the hamster again.

 

“Do you still have those cable cutters?”

“They're in my bag. Don't tell me you want to…”

“I'm gonna cut the feed of the security cameras in the bedroom as well as that stupid monitor” she proclaimed and winked at him before skipping off and taking the cable cutters in his bag.

 

Myungsoo chuckled seeing his girlfriend soo blissfully vengeful in the early morning.