Boy

Hope

~ ♡ ~

 

The next day she went to the cafe. She was her normal self. 
Her head down.
Kept to herself.
No smile.
Nothing but a hard shell.
An invisible hard shell. 
The cashier tried to say something to her, but Hana stayed silent.
As Hana stayed silent the cashier sighed and knew that the girl had closed herself back up.
She watched sadly as Hana went to her normal seat.
"You okay?" The cashier heard a customer ask.
Turning around she found a young man, who she recently notice became a regular in the, looking at her in concern. "Yes I'm fine. Just a little worried is all."
"Why are you worried?" He asked.
"That girl. She is always so alone. Has a hard shell around her, yet she keeps her self invisible to everyone. I actually thought she had found something to be happy about when she came in yesterday." The cashier sighed.
"Are you talking about the girl that got a drink dumped on her and I said something to the person who did it?" He asked.
Nodding the cashier confirmed. "Yes that girl. She sits in the same spot."
The man followed her gaze and there he found Hana sitting in her spot. Hmm he thought. He looked at the cashier and ordered. He even asked the cashier what Hana liked and found it was a muffin. He smiled and got two muffins with his drink. 
The cashier watched as the man walked over to Hana's table and sat down.
She smiled hoping that the man would be exactly what Hana needs.

 

~ ♡ ~

 

Hana saw a muffin being sat down in front of her. She looked up to find a man sitting across from her.
A man that she has noticed come in the café a lot.
A man she also thought was cute, but disregarded it because he would never like her.
"Hi." The man smiled.
"Hi." Hana whispered and took her gaze back to the table.
"My name is Hoseok, but some people call me J-Hope. What is your name?" Hoseok asked.
Hana didn't know if she should answer him, but she answered anyway. "My name is Hana."
"That's a pretty name." Hoseok replied.
Hana just kept silent.
She was skeptical at why he was talking to her, but didn't ask him. 
She just let him talk as she sat there not replying. 
This continued to happened every day.
Hoseok would sit next to her and talk to her.
Hana would sit there. 
Listen, but not say a word.

 

~ ♡ ~

 

Weeks went by till Hana had enough and asked, "Why are you talking to me?"
"What do you mean?" Hoseok questioned.
Hana took a breathe and said, "Why do you continue to sit here and talk to me?" 
"Because I want to." Hoseok answered.
"But why?" 
"Because I want to get to know you."
"Why?"
"Can you stop asking why and deal with it because I don't plan to stop sitting here and talking to you."
Hana growled in frustration, which caused Hoseok to chuckle.
"Leave me alone."
"Why?"
"Because..."
"Can't think of a good reason can you?"
Hana sighed in frustration. 
Hoseok smiled, "Your are just going to have to get used to me."
"No I'm not." Hana shook her head. 
"Yes you are."
"Why is that?" Hana questioned.
"Because you Hana are now stuck with me." Hoseok grinned.

 

~ ♡ ~