The Other Cafe

The Cat Cafe With A Mysterious Curse

Over near the street with all the shops, like this Candy Shop, that was all cute and Green, and blue, and Pink. It was ran by these two really attractive guys and....Not the point, anyways there is this Cat cafe the has alot more customers then Cat Cafe a La SHINee. "Ugh that's not fare!" Nikky yells as she reads about the other cafe in the newspaper. "Our food is sooo much more better, our service is much better, AND OUR CATS OUR SOOOOO VERY MUCH MORE ADORBLE AND- AND UGH!!!!" Onew walked up to Nikky and meowed, then put his paw on her knee. "Mew (It's okay, I love you)" Nikky looks down at Onew. "Well at least I get you all to myself." Jenny walks out of the kitchen with some coffee for Arey. "Maybe it's because we have her just sitting there writing manga." she says and she looks at Nikky. "I mean, that would scare me off, I mean look at the facial expressions she's making!" Right then the owner of the other cat cafe walked in. She had mid-legnth blond hair (She bleached it) blue eyes, she was tall and skinny like really skinny. She looked alot like a model, but she wasn't, she was just a cafe owner. Nikky hid behind Jenny along with the cats. "Hello Jenny" she says "Hello Courtney" Jenny says. Courtney looks around the room and see's Arey. "Oh well, well look at that" Courtney says "You still have that pest here, have you thought about getting an exterminator for your problem?" Jenny glared at the girl and shook her head. "What do you want?" Courtney hands her a flyer. "Just read the flyer..." she walks out and Jenny looks at the flyer. "What is that?" Nikky asks and Jenny shrugs "I think it's for a competition?" she awnswers then Arey's head turns slowly. "Com-pe-tition?" she asks and she slowly walks up and grabs the flyer out of Jenny's hands. She reads it and shakes her head. "Nope, not a competition, just a flyer for their cat cafe." Jenny rolls her eyes and throws the flyer away. The cats all walk over underneath a table and talk about stuff. "Meow (We need to do something about that other cafe!)" Onew yells and the other cats nod. Right then a man walked in with a box. "What's this?" Jenny asks and the man says "These are the men's clothing for the photo shoot" Arey walked up all confused. "Wait!" she says "You guys have photo shoots?" Jenny shakes her head and looks at Arey like she's an idiot. "No" Jenny says "This is a mix up" Jenny looks to where the man was but Nikky had signed for the pakage and the man left. "WHAT THE HELL NIKKY!?" Jenny yells but Nikky ignores her and she looks through the box of clothes. "Woah these are pretty fancy" she says and Jenny hits her upside-the head. "YOU IDIOT WE'RE GONNA HAVE TO GIVE THESE BACK YOU KNOW!" Jenny yells and Nikky frowns "So what?" the whole rest of the day they argued while Arey ate their food. When they closed up they left the box. "Meow (Hey guys)" Onew says as he walks up to the box "Mew (We can dress up when we turn into humans and trash her cafe.)" the other cats agreed with Onew's plan and when it turned 12o'clock and they transformed they looked through the box for clothes. They all got on the clothes that they liked and they went out to the other cafe. "Oh dear god it smells in here" Jonghyun says. There were litter boxes everywhere. "The workers look dirty, and gross, like the last time they bathed was 20 years ago" Key says. "The food and drinks look terrible!" Onew yells. "These cats are MEAN!" Taemin yells as a cat claws at his leg. "The chairs are falling apart!" Minho says as he sits in a chair and it crumbles to the ground. Courtney walked up to the five men and they realized something. Courtney looked like one of those models and she had big s, and most of the customers were male. The food was terrible so they weren't here for that, and Courtney slept around alot, then they got it "YOU GET ALOT OF CUSTOMERS BECAUSE YOU'RE A !" the five men say and Courtney shakes her head "WHAT!?" "Meow (yeah, she does)" One of her cats says "SEE!" Taemin yells "EVEN YOUR OWN CATS SAYS SO!" Key gets on top of a table and announces "THIS WOMAN RIGHT HERE HAS ALOT OF S.T.D'S!" All the men get up and walk away, well except for one man who just his lips slowly and said "I'll still do it with her" The five men were all freaked out by this. "GET OUT!" Courtney yells and she kicks the men out. The men all highfive and walk back home. *Two weeks later* "You know" Nikky says "We don't have many customers still, but Courtney lost all of hers so now I'm happy" Nikky says. "Yeah" Jenny says "I wonder who did it" the two other girls nod and all the cats look to you and wink. "WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT!?" Arey yells "THE CATS JUST FREAKING WINKED!" Jenny and Nikky looked to each other "WHAT THE HELL!?" then cats just awkwardly walk away.

And Arey's Outfit Of the Day is......

http://www.polyvore.com/areys_outfit/set?id=135431739

And this is what the boy's of SHINee wore.....

http://www.polyvore.com/onews_outfit/set?id=135422274

http://www.polyvore.com/jonghyuns_outfit/set?id=135422883

http://www.polyvore.com/keys_oufit/set?id=135423205

http://www.polyvore.com/minhos_outfit/set?id=135423444

http://www.polyvore.com/taemins_outfit/set?id=135424386

CLICK THE LINKS TO SEE THE OUTFITS!!!!!!!