Chapter II

Proscription

exo_couples_png_by_s3xyangel-d79lu3d.png
 

 

HunHan

Luhan woke up and rubbed his temples. His headaches have been increasing lately and he doesn’t know what to do. Getting a check up would be costly since he didn’t have insurance. He shook it off and continued looking at the bills when Shin walked in. Shin dropped the mail on the table before slouching against the coach.

 

“ We need to start cutting down.” Luhan groaned.

 

“ No duh!”

 

“ Ya! It’s your fault!”

 

“ What how?”

 

“ You always come home drunk and fall asleep with the lights and t.v on! You spend a hour in the shower! You plug in so many things at once and..”

 

“ Okay I get gosh” Shin glared.

 

“ You better cut down and start helping out or I’ll kick you out!”

 

“ You wouldn’t.” Shin dared.

 

“ I would.” Shin frowned, “ I am going out.”

 

“ Buy some milk!” Luhan shouted as he put his shoes on, “ whatever.”

 

Luhan sighed and rubbed his forehead again. He paused and tried to breathe because these headaches were really killing him. He drank some water as his phone started ringing. Luhan walked over to the counter and picked up his phone, “ hello?”

 

“ Hey can I come over?”

 

“ Yeah sure but why?”

 

“ I’ll tell you when I get there. Love you.”

 

“ Okay. Love you too.” Luhan shook away the bad thoughts and started cleaning up; not wanting
Sehun to see what a mess he is.

 

SuLay

Suho entered the house just as his wife, Serin walked out of the bedroom. They silently walked into the kitchen not uttering a single word to each other. Serin handed him his food and sat down, “ where were you last night?”

 

“ I stayed the night. I was too tired to drive why?” She shook her head and dropped the subject.

 

“ Our parents are coming tonight so make sure you’re home.”

 

“ Okay.” they finished in silence and Suho left to work not before pecking her cheek like a good husband. * inserted sarcasm*

 

Suho walked in the elevator just as Lay did. Suho smiled, “ Mr. Zhang good morning.”

“ Good morning mr. Kim.”

 

“ Please come to my office as soon as you can.” Suho said before walking away towards his office. Yixing entered 10 minutes later, “ sorry I was just settling in.”

 

“ No problem. Sit down.” Yixing complied and sat down on his lap.

 

“ What are you doing?!” Suho asked seriously trying to hide his smile.

 

“ Why? I am sitting.” Yixing innocently said and Suho couldn’t help but chuckle.

 

“ So what did you want?”

 

“ Oh yeah. I just wanted to remind you that I have to leave early for a meeting so I’ll trust you to finish up here okay?” Lay noded and stood up.

 

“ Can I get a kiss?” Suho asked. Yixing stuck his tongue out and ran outside, “ nope.”  

 

BaekYeol

Chanyeol has not seen Baekhyun in over a month and it feels like 3/4th of his heart is gone. He missed the brunette but this was how it was suppose to be. Baekhyun should have never bothered him. He walked out and decided to go on a run because that always cleared his mind. Chanyeol started running back when he heard a scream. He ran over to the alley and saw two guys trying beating up a smaller man.

 

“ Ya!”

 

The boys cursed before running away. Chanyeol ran over and gasped at the blood. He turned the body around and froze.

 

“ Bae-Baekhyun?” The brunette looked up and Chanyeol’s Stomach ached. His eyes were swollen red and he had bruises all over him.

 

" Chan-Chanyeol help please" Chanyeol leaned down and sighed in relief when Baekhyun took his hands. Chanyeol carried him back to his apartment and tucked him in before kissing his forehead. Chanyeol scurried away and tried to sleep because seeing Baekhyun was already too much to handle. Chanyeol didn’t even want to think of what would happen when that little diva wakes up.

 

KaiSoo

Jongin was curled up on the coach switching through random channels when Kyungsoo walked out with dinner. He placed it on the coach before curling up next to Jongin.

 

“ Why are you so tired these days?” Kyungsoo asked.

 

“ I am in my final stage hyung. They are going to be watching me like a hawk so I can’t see you for a while. It’s a bit risky, I am sorry.”

 

“ No I understand. I am proud.” Jongin smiled and pulled the smaller closer.

 

“ Of course you do.”

 

“ Yeah. That is how we met.”

 

“ Oh yeah I remember that. You were suppose to assassinate me but I was too irresistible to kill.” Jongin smirked and Kyungsoo chuckled.

 

“ Yup. You were just way too y to kill.”  They stayed cuddled together trying to enjoy their last night together for awhile.

 

XiuChen

Chen couldn’t stop thinking about what the guard said. If it wasn’t pity then what was it? Love? Care? That’s just bull. They have known each other for two years and he couldn’t deny the strong feelings he had for the officer. Chen started dozing off when his cell gate was opened. The guard walked in and greeted him with a smile before un chaining him.

 

“ What’s going on? Did my daughter come to visit?”

 

“ No. You are being released Jongdae.”

 

“ Really?” he asked jumping up with a smile, the first the guard has ever seen. The guard nodded and Chen hugged him in delight.

 

“ I hope you live your life in happiness Jongdae because you deserve it. “ Chen could sense the hurt in the guards tone.

 

“ I will thank you.”

 

“ Can I give you a goodbye present Jongdae?” He nodded and Xiumin stepped forward before pecking Chen’s lips. Chen kissed him back and the guard smiled. They both pulled back and blushed.

 

“ Thank you. I won’t ever forget this Minseok.” Jongdae said smiling before walking out leaving the shocked guard. Xiumin never told Chen his real name.