Forever By Your Side

Forever My True Love


The sky was littered with dark and gloomy grey clouds roaming carelessly. The ground still damp from the heavy down pour that happened just a few hours earlier. Heavy rush hour traffic zooming passed, rushing to get back home to greet their families and loved ones. It was early evening and Jonghyun was at the same place he would be at this time of day.

He had some very good new's to tell his lover, hoping his lover would be very proud of him. With a small smile on his face, the older sat down, heart skipping several beats. The puppy like man had been lucky enough to marry such a beautiful, kind hearted man. The older swore his husband's heart was made of solid gold. Jonghyun always wondered how he had gotten so lucky to have the feline beauty in his life let alone even be able call such a god like creature is own.

They had met many years ago during school, his lover had been lost after transferring from another school. Being the gentleman Jonghyun was, he offered to show they breath taking beauty around. When he first heard his  husband speak, it felt like angels were softly singing to him, that sweet voice melted his heart and soul. Those feline eye's kidnapped his melting heart and soul the moment their gazes met.

Jonghyun fell in love at first sight. Never did he ever feel so strongly towards anybody else. The older had spoken to his mum when these feelings only grew stronger, she only ruffled his chocolate brown hair and told him he was in love. Jonghyun had denied it at first but as each day passed, these feelings became more obvious and it was so plain easy to see he was lying to him self and hurting him self. It wasn't just going to affect him but he could hurt the one he had fallen so hard for. Jonghyun had to get his act together, the mere thought of hurting his one true love scared him. He could never live with him self if he caused the beautiful feline to cry because of his selfishness.

"Hey Bummie baby, how are you sweetheart? I got some amazing news to tell you" Jonghyun said softly with a heart warming smile on his plump lips. Jonghyun felt a little nervous, what if his husband thought he was being silly or wasn't happy for him.

The older could only shake his head, getting rid of those kind of thought's. His Kibummie was always so supportive and cheering him on with everything he did. During school the slightly younger always helped him with home work despite being one year lower. Jonghyun knew he would of never graduated from school or college if it wasn't for his Bummie.

The younger was his ultimate number one supporter when it came to the older's love for music. The amount of sleepless nights he had due to being so inspired and writing songs about the love of his life. Many note pads filled with lyrics lay under Jonghyun's bed for safe keeping. His feelings for his Bum Bum written along the thin blue lines. Writing songs helped him gather courage to confess to the 
younger many years ago. Writing his emotions confirmed he was more then head over heels in love with the feline beauty.

"I got promoted at work today baby, isn't that great. I am now the bank manager of the branch in town. I worked extra hard for you baby and I reached the top for you" Jonghyun continued softly, lips turning in a more loving, gentle smile.

Puppy eye's sparkling, hoping to be praised for his achievements. Key had always been there watching him with a proud expression twinkling in those warm chocolate brown orbs. Jonghyun wouldn't of managed to get the job at the bank if it wasn't for Key twisting a few things. Making sure he worked extra hard to study his maths even though he had finished college, that subject was like his worst enemy.

Of course the younger stayed over most nights helping him and teaching him ways to remember the simple things. Jonghyun owe everything to the love of his life, so grateful to the teacher that sent him out of class the day they first encountered each other. The older couldn't ever imagine his life with out Key, the younger became his source of energy and reason to work hard. The day they met, they instantly became attached to once another. Exchanging numbers that very same day, texting each other till silly hours in the morning.

"Hey baby, do you remember when we went on our first date. I really thought I had blown my chance with you when I mucked up" Jonghyun whispered with a hint of amusement in his voice. Jonghyun had been one big bundle of nerves the moment Key had agreed to go on a date with him.

Jonghyun had made sure the younger knew how serious he was and even got down on his knees and pleaded with the feline beauty to give him a chance. Key only giggled, a faint rosy red blush tinted his soft cheeks. The puppy like man had literally jumped around like a nutty mad man, his smile shone brighter then the sun and moon combine.

He spent the whole of Friday afternoon preparing his outfit, choosing to wear his black suit. Jonghyun wanted to looked his best for the younger, he felt so lucky Kibummie had even said yes to him. He knew the younger had a love for American food so choose a nice American diner in town. Jonghyun picked the younger up at seven from his home, jaw dropping to the floor the moment his puppy eye's laid on the piece of perfection in front of him.

The older remembers so clearly what the younger wore that day. Dark blue skinny jeans that had some rips in the leg, Jonghyun was a drooling mess at the tightness of the jeans. They practically hugged those long, slim legs and peach . A knitted red sweater that the younger's grandma had knitted for him. Complete with some white and blue Nike high tops and brown hair straightened to perfection, bang's carefully swept to the side. Feline eye's were rimmed with thick black eye liner. Jonghyun had honestly never seen anything more beautiful, like a angel was roaming the streets.

Key had taken Jonghyun's hand, heart fluttering when the older intertwined their finger's together. It felt so right, seeing their hand's intertwined together. Jonghyun had such a proud, goofy grin on his plump lips, proud to have such a beautiful man on his arm, proudly showing the feline beauty of to the world. The evening had started out so well, Jonghyun mentally patting him self on the back when the younger said the American diner was one of his favourite places to eat.

They had ordered and happily spoke and everything seemed to be going so perfectly, until Jonghyun stood up to go to the toilet. He walked straight in to a waitress carrying a tray of piping hot food. The food and drink going every where, staining his best black suit. Jonghyun was beyond horrified, bowing in apology, helping pick up bits of food. The older was too worried to turn around a face the younger, scared Key would be hanging his head down in embarrassment.

With quick foot steps, the puppy like dashed in to the toilets, cleaning him self up best as possible. Jonghyun returned to the table shortly after, the younger just smiled softly at him, glad Key hadn't run away just yet. They ordered and continued getting to know each other, the older apologizing every so often. Key just waved his hand, telling the older not to worry about it and accidents happen.

The night seemed to improve after that but it was like some one was out to ruin the older. As they finished up and Jonghyun paid the bill, he went and did the same thing again only it was just soft drinks this time. The puppy like man felt like a complete idiot, god knows what the younger must of thought of him. Apologizing again and paying for the spilt drinks, he dashed out the diner as fast as he could. Jonghyun thought he had truly blown his chance with the angel beside him.

His hazel orbs shone with tears pooling in them, head hung low, biting his bottom lip to stop him self from sobbing his heart out. Yet once again he was left speechless. He felt small pale finger's wiping his ruined jacket, adjusting it so it didn't look so crocked. Jonghyun found him self melting in to goo as the younger spoke softly with a loving gaze in his eye's and warm smile on his bow shaped lips.

"What am I going to do with you hmm? My little mucky pup" Key had said, finger's moving to wipe away the fallen tear that fell from the older's puppy eye's. The rest of the evening was spent walking around a park, admiring the blossoming flowers, the older picking a beautiful pearl pink coloured one. He placed it gently behind the younger's ear, the colour really making him look like a lost angel.

That night when Jonghyun dropped the younger back home safely, he was made speechless again when the younger planted a sweet peck on his cheek. Shyly wishing the older goodnight and thank you for the nice evening, Key went indoors, leaving a dumb stuck Jonghyun on the door step. The older's finger's touching his cheek where the feline beauty had kissed him, the feeling of those silky smooth lips lingered on his cheek.

Jonghyun text Kibummie once he had gotten home safely, thanking the younger for giving him the chance and for not running way during his embarrassing moments. The younger replied with a little heart emotion and the words " I had such an amazing time, thank you for dinner Jjong. Thank you for making my first ever date so perfect. Hope we can do it again soon. Goodnight and sweet dreams my little mucky pup". Jonghyun held his phone to his chest, falling asleep knowing the breath taking beauty wanted to see him again.

 Key truly was more amazing and perfect then the puppy like man could of ever dreamed off. Jonghyun went to school the next day with a bubbly bounce in his step and a goofy wide grin on his lips, hearing his Bummie's voice only made his heart beat faster then the speed of light. Greeting the older with a peck on the cheek left the older a stuttering mess, fighting to not let out a girlish squeal when the younger's cheeks turned a little rosy red. Jonghyun never though his Kibummie could be so perfect and adorable and just everything he had ever wanted.

For months they went on several dates, going to different diners, watching movies and eating chips on the beach. It was on the sixth month since they had met and second month since the very first date that Jonghyun asked the younger to be his boyfriend. Sitting on the cliff's that over looked the sea, watching the sun set slowly, the gentle summer breeze sweeping their hair across their faces.

They had sat there for a picnic, it was a peaceful Sunday evening. Jonghyun had already confirmed his feelings for Bummie were true and only grew stronger with time. Jonghyun couldn't imagine being with anyone beside the feline beauty, the younger had already taken his heart and soul with out doing a thing. The younger's name tattooed boldly across the puppy like man's beating heart.

Hearing the sweet, angelic voice say yes to his question made Jonghyun the happiest man alive. As the sun slowly disappeared behind the ocean waves, they shared their very first kiss together. Lips melting in the sweetest lip lock, hand's intertwined together, it was the greatest feeling either had ever experienced. From that day forward they became attached together like glue, the older proudly bringing Kibummie home to show off to his mum and dad. They loved him the moment he stepped foot in to their house hold.

Key's grandma loved Jonghyun when he came round for dinner, it made both boy's so happy that their families accepted them and welcomed them. They were together for just over four years before Jonghyun finally got down on one knee and proposed to the beautiful angel he called his own. They were on a cruise at the time, the older saved up enough to treat his lover to a weeks cruise for their anniversary.

Hearing the sweet voice again say those three letters made his heart burst with joy, the gold diamond ring sitting perfectly around the younger's slim finger. That night they danced under the twinkling stars, colourful fireworks exploding behind them, it was like a scene from a romantic film. They spent eight months planning the big day, only inviting a few friends and family. Jonghyun was rather pleased that Key was just like him in wanting a small wedding.

October 4th they married in a small reception area, watched by friends and family who celebrated their love with them. They went by so perfectly, the puppy like man had to keep pinching him self as his Kibummie was officially his husband. They kissed as they had their very first dance, every time their lips touched it felt like it was their first kiss all over again.

The older surprised the younger with a trip to the county of romance for their honeymoon. Spending a week in Italy, sight seeing and enjoying the delicious food they had to offer. The younger swore his husband got more cheesy during the trip to Italy, the romance seemed to had gone to his head. They spend 6 years happily married, creating such beautiful memories they could share with loved ones when they were old a grey. Yet it seemed like God had another plan and wanted his angel back in heaven. After another date night to the small English resturant that just opened a few weeks ago, they drove back to their apartment.

Life seemed perfect, they had great jobs, Jonghyun working in a bank and Key worked in a saloon. The own a cosy apartment just minutes away from the centre of town. Parking up on the opposite side of the road, both got out the car, the younger starting to cross when Jonghyun looked up. A car doing well over the speed limit heading straight for his husband.

As fast as he could, Jonghyun ran to push the younger and save him but Key seemed to react faster. Pushing the older on to the damp pavement, time seemed to freeze as the car hit his truly beloved husband. Jonghyun rushed to the younger side, tears already free falling, panic washing through his body at the sight of his husband covered in blood and unconscious. The older called the ambulance, holding on to his lover's weak and fragile body. The older could only stutter his word's out, trying to get a response from his Bummie.

It was only a matter of minutes before blue flashing sirens arrived and paramedics took Key away from the older. Jonghyun could only cling on to his husband's weak and scarily cold hand tightly, sobbing his heart out, pleading for the younger to not leave him alone. Sitting in the cold white waiting room, tears continuing to fall, creating a small river down his cheeks.

Jonghyun called the younger's grandma and his family and they rushed up once they had gotten the call. Through all the praying and surgery it was just no use, and Jonghyun felt his heart disappear as the nurse delivered the news. They let Jonghyun see the younger one last time, he cried at the sight. His husband looked beyond recognizable, yet he still hadn't seen anything more beautiful and precious.

Jonghyun lost count how many times he must of said "I love you" and "Please don't leave me Bummie". His chest ached and his body felt numb, his sunshine disappearing from his life, loneliness already kicking in. The older didn't know how to survive with out Key in his life. It hurt even more knowing the last word's that left the younger's lips was " I love you Jjongie" to the older.

Milky white skin was just a ghostly white, feline eye's closed softly, the younger's body just still and lifeless. It was the one image that still haunts and scares Jonghyun. How he wished he could turn the tables, why isn't him laying on the bed lifeless as his husband could live his life. Kibummie had so much laying ahead for him in life and Jonghyun felt like the worlds most selfish man, guilt always eating away inside him.

"It should of been me Kibummie baby, you should be here still. Gosh I miss you so much Bum Bum, I love you so much baby" Jonghyun spoke softly as he placed his plump lips against the cold grey stone. A few tears spilled down his cheeks as he laid the new bunch of colourful flower's in front on the younger's tomb stone.

That night's events still haunt the older's mind from time to time. He tried hard to carry on best as he could but a day never went by where he didn't think of his Bummie. Jonghyun visited the younger's gave every single day, bringing a fresh bouquet of flower's to brighten up the area just like how Key brightened the older's life. Bright pearl pink's, red's, yellow's and purple's decorated the gloomy grey stone.

Each day Jonghyun would bring a new huge bouquet of flowers with him, wanting to brighten up his husband's grave. Key was always a bright and bubbly man with a heart of gold, he made life worth living for the puppy like man. It was the lest he could do for the love of his life. Seeing the ray of bright and fresh flower's lay so perfectly around the grey stone made the older feel proud.

He had always promised his Kibummie he would do something like this if god called for his angel back. The older just hoped the younger was looking down proudly, Jonghyun prayed his beautiful Bum Bum loved the flower's he brought each day. On special occasions the older would bring some special flowers like on valentines day he would bring roses.

On Christmas he would bring some mistletoe, kissing the dull grey stone underneath. No one could ever replace his Bummie, the older gave his heart to Key and only the younger could have it. Jonghyun came here every early evening for a few hours, rain or shine. Talking about what he had been up to during the day, reminiscing about the past they shared together.

If anything important happened, the older rushed to his Bummies side to tell him the news before anybody else. His Kibummie was the first to know about his promotion he had got today. It had been a dream of the younger's to see Jonghyun reach the top and prove everyone wrong. A year after the his husband's death, the older's dad passed away from a serious crash.

It was a month after that Jonghyun's mum found out she was expecting another baby. Jonghyun was of course over the moon, finally he got to be a big brother to his little brother or sister. Of course the older dashed to his husband's side to share the new's knowing deep down how happy Key would be. Jonghyun never once took off his wedding ring, he wore it with pride, the gold band a permanent item that remained on him at all times.

Some people thought it was a bit weird to be wearing a wedding ring since his husband was gone but for Jonghyun he could never love another person. The day his Kibummie went to heaven, he took the older's heart with him for safe keeping. The puppy like man couldn't be with anyone else that wasn't his Kibummie. Each Christmas, the older came early in the morning, bringing a small gift with him.

It was either something matching for couples or home made by Jonghyun him self. The older never left the items there in case some thug pinched it but he always included his lover in everything. During the first year, the puppy like man choose to eat his Christmas dinner by his husband's side.All these years on, Jonghyun was still completely and madly in love with his Bum Bum despite the younger no longer around.

"I love you baby so, so much. I am still wearing my wedding ring baby, your silly, cheesy mucky pup could never love another that wasn't his Bummie. You were and always will be my only one" Jonghyun added, finger's lightly caressing the cold grey stone.

The younger's name engraved boldly in to the stone. Jonghyun just couldn't bring him self to find another, no one even came an inch close to his perfect husband. People have tried to get the older to go on dates but Jonghyun just sits on the cliff tops, watching the ocean waves, dreaming of his Bummie and hoping he is fine. It had been six years since Kibummie left him and yet he still loved the younger like the day they first met.

It felt like no one truly understood the older, he didn't want anyone else, Kibum was his one and only true love. The puppy like man was just so thankful he got to spend many years creating loving, fun filled memories with the feline beauty. Two years after the younger had passed, Jonghyun's mum gave birth, she gave the honour of naming the baby which the older truly appreciated.

There was only one name that Jonghyun could think off and thought it suited the healthy little baby boy perfectly. On September 23rd Jonghyun's little baby brother Kim Kibum was born and Jonghyun hadn't felt so happy in a very long time. He named is little baby brother after his one true love, a dedication to the man that gave the older reason to smile and be happy.

Little Kibum was another reason the older never gave up on life. He was tempted to join his husband in heaven many times yet the day his brother arrived, it was like his husband was in the room. Giving them his blessing and giving Jonghyun reason to stay on earth and work hard. Although his little brother had large puppy eye's like him self, they were ever so slightly pinched at the side's giving him a soft feline look just like his husband.

Jonghyun had brought his little baby brother along a couple of times for his husband to meet, hoping his Kibummie loved the new arrival just as much as he did. When his husband left for heaven, Jonghyun was left with a hole in his lifeless heart, although it could never be filled again, having his baby brother gave him back a small bit of life.

Jonghyun knew Key would want him to be the big supportive brother, the older moved his mum and baby brother in to the apartment he had brought with his Bummie. He didn't want to leave the place that held so many beautiful memories of them together. The sound of little foot steps coming closer pulled Jonghyun out from his deep thoughts, a little boy with soft brown hair, wearing a black coat, dark blue trouser's and little red wellie boots approached the older with a worried expression on his dainty features.

"Jjwngie I was worried abwot you, what's wrong Jjwingie" Kibum asked his big brother who looked down and quite sad. The little boy didn't understand very well so he climbed in to his big brother's lap.

Little hand's curled around Jonghyun larger finger's. The older smiled down softly, using his other hand to smooth down the few hair's that got messed about in the wind. The little boy had not long turned four years old and yet he seemed to cling on to Jonghyun more and more with each passing day. The older had not just been a big brother to little Kibum but he acted like a father figure as well.

Jonghyun's mum didn't want to ge re married or find another, content with having her sons around. Jonghyun had helped his baby brother to walk and talk, teaching him the letters of the alphabet. He was so proud of Kibum, the younger picked up thing's pretty quickly and he is currently doing very well in nursery. Kibum nuzzled his little face in the older's chest, it was his own way of showing affection for other's and Jonghyun felt happy to know his little brother was here for him. Gently the puppy like man pulled the younger closer to his body to protect him from passer's by who stared at the older in an odd way.

"I'm sorry Bummie, your Jjongie was just visiting someone. Why didn't you wait in the car where it's warm Bum" Jonghyun cooed softly as he hugged his baby brother dearly. He of course had started to give his little brother the same nicknames he gave his husband.

It was like a natural habit and indeed Jonghyun asked for his husband's permission and he swore that time he felt Key next to him and giving him his blessing. The younger peeked up with rather scarily familiar feline eye's filled with curiously. Little Kibummie smiled when the older caressed his soft pale cheek gently with his finger's. "I wanted to lwook for my jjwongie" the younger replied softly, looking down in his lap, wigging his little red welly boots. He was a little scared he had done wrong and now his big brother was going to shout at him and tell him off.

He looked up in surprise when Jonghyun just kissed the top of his head and pulled him closer to his chest if that was possible. Carefully Jonghyun managed to stand up with his little Bummie in his arms still. Brushing the dirty and lose grass off his trouser's, Jonghyun kissed the giggling baby boy again. The little boy looked at the grey tomb stone with curious eye's wondering why his big brother had been there so long. He gasped and put one of his little hand's over his mouth, eye's widen and little button nose tinted red from the cold. The older was worried something was wrong, facing the younger in his arms.

"Jjwongie, that stwone says my name" The younger said in a mixture of surprise and shock. Jonghyun could only sigh lightly, shaking his head lightly at how innocent his little brother truly was. "You was named after him Kibummie, he was someone very important to your Jjongie" The older replied in a soothing manner.

Kibum's eye's grew to the size of saucers, asking the older if he could one day meet this important Kim Kibum who was special to his big brother. Little Bummie thought the special man named Kibum must of been an angel or something to seem very important and for his brother to spend every single day there. Even on Christmas day, Jonghyun was there was special flowers in hand and last year baby Kibummie drew a special picture for Jonghyun to take with him.

For Jonghyun it meant the world to him seeing his little brother seem so interested in meeting the love of his life. Whenever the little baby boy had a problem he always came running to Jonghyun just like how his husband used too. It truly shocked the older just how much a like his husband and baby brother are. He didn't mind though, it always made Jonghyun think of his beloved even more.

The dark cloud's seem to form together, rain starting to spit from the darkened sky. Quickly Jonghyun made sure he had everything with him, placing the brightly coloured flower's around the grey stone. Bending down he placed on last kiss to the cold, lifeless stone. The word's deeply engraved in the stone read "Kim Kibum (Kibummie),A loving husband, soul mate and best friend to Kim Jonghyun. Kibum is forever my one and only true love. I miss you and I love you Kibummie, please wait for me my love - Kim Jonghyun".

Jonghyun felt so pleased he could have a special message put on his husband's tomb stone, he wanted the world to know the breath taking beauty was his true love. His soul mate and best friend, the greatest husband he could of ever wished or asked for. Taking a deep breath, Jonghyun started to walk away and head for home, he found it so hard to leave behind his Kibummie, wishing he could bring him back home as well. Though it wasn't possible, he always promised his husband he will return the next day with out fail. He has kept that promise going for the past six years.

"Come on Kibummie, let's get you home before mum kills us for being out in the cold for too long. She is cooking your favourite dinner tonight Bum, Burger and Chips with a cookie's and cream sundae for dessert" Jonghyun spoke happily, slowly walking back to his parked car just a minute away from where he was sat.

Turning round one last time to face the grey stone that was now decorated with freshly blossomed flower's, Jonghyun smiled lovingly. "I love you Kibummie baby, see you tomorrow sweetheart" The older whispered softly as the little baby boy just waved at the stone, mumbling a small bye bye to it. Jonghyun felt his heart swell at the adorable gesture his baby brother did, he knew his baby brother would of loved his husband.

Jonghyun knew that Key would of loved his little brother just as much, no doubt being the perfect man to care for his brother. The drove home quickly, the smell of dinner tickling their nose's as they entered the apartment. They seemed to have arrived back just in time, dinner on the table and ready to be eaten. The evening seemed to fly past at a click of a finger.

Jonghyun helping bath his baby Bummie and dressing him in warm fluffy pyjama's, reading his Bum Bum a bedtime story as the younger clutched on to his fox plushie tightly. Jonghyun smiled warmly once he noticed his brother had fallen asleep, plushie cuddled up in his little arms. Gently the older brushed the young boy's bang's, placing a tender yet light kiss to his forehead, whispering a good night to his baby brother.

Jonghyun didn't have to work the next day but was rather tired so excused him self to bed a bit earlier. As soon as his head touched the pillow, Jonghyun found him self in a deep and peaceful sleep. His mind filled with image's of his husband smiling and laughing causing a smile to grow on his plump lips. A tug on the bed sheets startled the older awake, turning to his bed room door to see his baby Bummie standing there. Eye's red and puffy, little hand's curled around the fox plushie that he held close to his trembling body.

"Jjwongie I...I...I'm s...scawred. M...M..Monsters a...are h..hidwing under my bwed" The younger whimpered softly, wrinkling his little button nose up as he sniffled. Jonghyun sighed and opened his arm's wide for the younger to run in to.

Kibum smiled and ran to his big brother, gigging softly when the older's strong arms lifted him and placed him in the warm bed. Jonghyun spent half hour calming his baby brother down, insisting no monster's were there and if any were he would sort them out. Jonghyun knew the younger would ask to sleep with him and before Kibum could ask, Jonghyun threw the blanket over their bodies and cuddled his brother close to him, singing a sweet song to settle Kibum back down to sleep.

Little did Jonghyun know but his husband was watching him proudly in the corner of the bedroom. Every night he would visit Jonghyun, though the older was asleep and he wouldn't be able to see Key. The feline beauty would sit and say how proud he was of the puppy like man. Each night he would take his time to admire the older's bedroom which was of course their room. Above the headboard was a large sheet of wood screwed to the wall.

Hundred's of photo's pinned to the chip board, photo's of them together through school and college were there. Picture's from their many dates and trips away and even the silly selfies they took together. On the bed side table in a large golden frame was a photo of him self and Jonghyun on their wedding day, dressed in matching suits though Key's was white. Beside the large golden frame was a smaller frame which contained a photo of Jonghyun's baby brother. Key felt his heart swell with pride and joy, Jonghyun knew how to make him fall deeper in love when he wasn't even there.

The feline beauty was smitten with the older's baby brother, so honoured Jonghyun choose to name his brother after him. Hearing Jonghyun still sing made the angels in heaven stop and listen to the beautiful angelic voice that put most angels to shame. The amount of times Jonghyun had sat beside his grave and sung a new song to him, either about his baby brother or him self. heart would always swell and beat faster, tears would pool in his feline eye's.

He loved Jonghyun so much, and even though it might sound selfish, he truly felt so loved and lucky that the older never found another. Key never regretted his actions the day his life was taken away from him, he choose to save Jonghyun's live and let him live happily. That was all the feline beauty had ever wanted, to see the love of his life smiling, laughing and just happy.

What left Key speechless was the drawing's that were framed and hanging on the creamy coloured walls. They weren't just any pictures, they were Key's sketches he had done. Jonghyun had kept many of Key's sketch books under his bed, framing some and having them hanging up on the walls around the apartment. Key never felt they were that good but Jonghyun praised them and thought they were better then any art piece's that were in museums.

They had caught the driver of the car that killed Key, he was sentenced to life after being found guilty. He had been drinking and was high, to Jonghyun a life sentence wasn't enough. He wanted the scum bag to suffer in pain the same way his husband had too. There wasn't a day where Key wasn't watching over Jonghyun and his little baby brother. Protecting them from harms way and preventing any danger from causing any more pain.

Each night Key came down to visit Jonghyun, kissing his forehead lightly, praising the older for doing so well. Hearing that he had gotten promoted today made Key so happy, celebrating in heaven with some special cake and champagne in his husbands honour. Key knew the puppy like man's little brother was going to grow up in to a fine, handsome and smart young man. Baby Kibum had the perfect role model in his big brother and Key could of not wished for a better man to have spent his short life with.

They had dreamed of having a family one day, the talk of adoption had become a frequent topic between them. Like Key had predicted, Jonghyun would and still could make a perfect dad. He was so good when it came to his baby brother, Key always had to fight back tears, wishing what could of been if he was still alive. Though he lived in heaven, like Jonghyun, he still wore his wedding ring proudly on his finger.

He couldn't wait for the day when he would be reunited with his husband in heaven. They can spend forever eternity hand in hand, watching over the many future generations of the Kim family. Key watched as his husband and little brother slept so peacefully after the little worry earlier, Key could only giggle at the thought of Jonghyun beating up scary monster's under the baby boy's bed. He was just so proud and happy, the other angels knew in heaven when Key was happy, his beautiful features would be a beautiful pearl white, golden lace lining each feature with a jaw dropping patten.

Key loved the flower's Jonghyun left beside his grave every day, even coming to see him during special holidays like Easter and Christmas. Sometimes the angel would laugh when Jonghyun would scratch his head confused when the flower's would disappear. Key always took the flower's and placed them in several big vases in his home in heaven. The flower's would never die then and always be reminded of his cheesy mucky pup. Although he watched over Jonghyun 24/7, his heart still ached to be able to hold the older in his arms and kiss those plump lips he was desperately craving to taste against his own bow shaped lips.

Although he may not be there in person, Key will always remain by Jonghyun's side in spirit, proudly watching the older achieve so much and making him the proudest husband and angel in the whole of heaven. Key softly caressed the older's warm cheek, tingles washing through his body at the gentle touch. Whispering softly as he gazed lovingly at his sleeping husband and baby Kibum "I promise to wait for you Jjong, forever my one and only true love". Key sat there until the sun began to rise, slowly disappearing and whispering "Until tonight when we will meet again my love". Returning to heaven to watch the love of his life proudly from afar.


A/N Hello lovelies :3

First off thank you to my 27 subscribers and two upvotes ^.^ (Hope this was worth the wait you amazing cup cakes <333)

I hope you all enjoyed this story :D

I wrote this last week while full of flu ><

Was you expecting it to turn out the way it did XD 

I enjoyed writting this one alot and hope it shows ^.^

Comment and Subscribe lovlies <333 all comments mean everything to me :D

I will see you all again soon <333

P.S I Have already finished next weeks story as well XD (prepare for Jongkey with a twist ><)