Chapter 8

You're My Beautiful Target

Jinyoung was sleeping while you couldn't sleep. She's afraid what would the consiquence of what she did.

"You kissed him?! You better know the consiquence of what you did!" The man told her.

"I'm sorry. Please! Another Chance!" She cried.

"No more another chance! You'll disappear right now and you'll never see him again!" he said then laugh evily. As she was crying she realized that she's slowly fading away.

"No!!!!" she shouted. Jinyoung woked up. She realized that it was just her imagination. 

Jinyoung found her crying.

"What's the matter?" He worriedly asked.

"Did I disappear?" she asked while sobbing,

Jinyoung giggled. "No? Look, nothing happened. maybe that kiss that you're talking about in lips not in cheeks." he giggled again.

"You're right. Nothing happened. Sorry for waking you up." she embarassedly said. Jinyoung hugged her tight.

"I wouldn't let that happen. I wouldn't let you disappear." he said.

"Promise?" she asked while her face was buried in Jinyoung's chest.

Jinyoung looked down at her "Promise." he said then smiled at her.

============================================================================

"52 days remaining." he said.

"What??!! 52? it's just 57 not 52." she protested.

"That's your punishment for kissing him." he said as he raise his left eyebrow.

"But it's just in cheeks, not in lips!" she protested.

"Still, it's a kiss. Now I'm warning you better not kiss him again." he ordered.

"No! I'm not taking the 52 days! it's 57 days!" she angrily said.

"52 days or you'll just disappear?"

"Fine! 52 days!" she said.

============================================================================

"Pack your things. We're going home now." Jinyoung ordered her.

"This early morning?" she asked.

Jinyoung nodded. "Why is it so early?" she frowned.

"I'm going to show you something, You'll like that place. And if we didn't leave early, maybe you wouldn't catch that beautiful sunrise." he said.

"Sunrise?" she confusedly asked.

"Yup. Sunrise!" he said. then she began packing her things. As soon as they were finished packing, they went to a beach near the province.

"Perfect!" Jinyoung said. As soon as you felt the cold breeze she started giggling then went running form side to side of the beach. Her bare foot was playing with the warm sea water while her long hair was happily swaying by the wind. She was very happy.

Jinyoung smiled as he watched her having fun. "You're so beautiful when you laugh." he muttered.

you went to Jinyoung and grab his hand.

"Come! Let's play!" she happily invited him.

"Just have fun. I'll just enjoy the view here." he said. She frowned.

"Then it wouldn't be happy. I'll just sit here too." she said as she pouted her lips.

Jinyoung felt guilty by making her sad so he stood up. "Aish, Come!" he said then began smiling. both of them are having fun. they just ran play with the water, write names in the sand, build sand castles and a lot more.

"Come on. The sun's already up." he said as he pulled you's hand.

"I just want to stay here. Please." she begged.

"If we stay here, you're white skin will be brown then you'll have sunburn. Do you want that?" Jinyoung told her. She frowned again, she doesn't want to leave the beach.

Jinyoung saw her sad face. "I promise, we'll be back here." he sad then cuddled her face.

"Promise?" she asked as her face was slowly brightening up.

"I promise." he said then you's hair.

together, wjile holding each others  hand really tight they went their way home.

"If only i could pause the time, i'll pause it here, when i'm really happy with you." Jinyoung said to himself.

"The most unforgetable part here is that I'm with you." she said to herself then take a sweet glance at Jinyoung.

============================================================================

At Seoul.

Jinyoung and you arrived at luch time in Seoul. Both of them are hungry so they decided to stop at a restaurant. They ate lunch there.

As they we're sweetly enjoying their linch, Gongchan, with a tray came.

"Excuse me, may i have a seat with you, guys?" he asked, you smiled at him then started to wave her hand. Jinyoung noticed that special smile.

"She didn't even to me like that." he muttered.

"There's no vacant seat in here." he said. you moved a chair beside him then tapped it. She wants Gongchan to sat beside her.

Jinyoung was observing the two of them.

"you Noona, do you want a sandwich?" Gongchan asked. you nodded cheerfully. Gongchan held the sandwich as you was biting it.

Jinyoung wasn't listening on their conversations. He feels like they were talking like:

"Sweetheart, do you want sandwich?" Gongchan asked in a y way.

"Oh yes i do!" You jumps for joy.

"Here, I'll help you eat." Gongchan said.

then they hugged each other.

Back to reality, Jinyoung was finished with his meal and didn't even enjoy it.

Gongchan and you was really happy talking and exchaging thoughts.

Jinyoung looked at the both of them sharply as he hold the fork tightly. REALLY TIGHTLY.

"Aren't you done with you're meal?" Jinyoung asked them.

"No. Not yet." Gongchan said.

Jinyoung then tried to calm himself. Then he saw you stood up.

"I'll just go to the washroom, excuse me." she said.

That leaves Gongchan and Jinyoung alone.

Jinyoung looked at Gongchan sharply while Gongchan didn't mind him.

"Hey, Gongchan." he called the attention of Gongchan.

"Why?" Gongchan asked.

"I'll be honest." he said, "I'm jealous, it seems that she likes you." he continued.

Gongchan was shocked to hear that, his heart felts like it's going to explode. But he didn't want Jinyoung yo see it because it'll alarm Jinyoung.

"Don't be." he said as he tried to hide his happiness. "Me and Noona are just like siblings. And you don't have to be jealous, you're her Jagiya, right?" he asked him.

"Right, I'm her Jagiya." both of them exchanged sharp glances. then you came.

"Let's go, Jagiya." she said then  they say goodbye to Gongchan.

As they we're walking home, Jinyoung couldn't stop himself,

"I hate it, when you're like that with Gongchan." he said.

you looked at him innocently "What do you mean?" she asked,

"Well, I just hate it. I'm you're Jagiya so you're supposed to do that stuffs with me and only me." he said.

"You we're also like that with Jiyeon." she said.

"Me and Jiyeon were just friends. Nothings wrong with that." Jinyoung explained.

"Me and Gongchan are also friends, so nothing wrong with that." she said.

"Fine. I wouldn't do sweet things with Jiyeon and you also stop being sweet with other guys, Arasso?" he said.

you think for a second. "Okay! You're my only Jagiya!" she said.

"That's good... Jagiya." he said. As the words Jagiya came out from his mouth, he can't help but to smile. It's his first time to call her Jagiya but it seems you didn't noticed it.

 

TO BE CONTINUED.

============================================================================

ON THE NEXT CHAPTERS:

"YOU PROMISED THAT YOU WOULDN'T BE SWEET WITH JIYEON RIGHT? BUT WHY DID YOU DO THAT! SUCH A CHEATER!"

"..."

-

"I'M BARO, AND YOU ARE JINYOUNG'S JAGIYA RIGHT?"

"I'M NOT!"

============================================================================

Update!

sorry for that hiatus.

but im back again, because i'm done with my exam!

it's a bit long because i didn't update a few days so i make it long.

anyways, i'll try to update again this fanfic after i update my other fanfic.

you guys should also check out my other fanfic,

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/88871/i-m-genie-for-you-boy-comedy-fantasy-romance-siwon-snsd-sungmin-you

it stars you, sungmin, siwon and snsd.

btw. thanks for your lovely comments!

i really appreciate it and i'm really inspired to update more often!

how's this chapter?

leave comments okay?

and don't forget to subscribe!

thank you ^^