One

Lovely Sunshine

"Sunny!" Hyomin stopped her conversation with Hyuna and ran towards her favorite G7 member. The shorty quickly felt Hyomin's arms wrap around her, causing her face to heat up. Yuri chuckled and winked at Sunny as she left the two alone.

"Geez Hyominnie, you are acting like i just returned from the war or something." Sunny playfully rolled her eyes, her hand stealthily slid down to hold Hyomin's. The latter gently squeezed Sunny's hand before lacing their fingers toghether, making both of their cheeks heat up a little.

"I know i saw you last week but it's never enough, i want to see you every day." Hyomin unconciously inched closer, both of their heavy breaths where visible on the chilly air. "Y-you are very special to me, you know that right?"

"Yah! Sunny, Hyomin! Why are you just standing there?!" Sunhwa yelled at them from where the rest of G7 was standing getting ready to film. Both Hyuna and Yuri smacked Sunhwa's arms annoyed. "Yah! What was that for?!" 

"You idiot! You are really living up to your nickname!!! Get a clue of the situation sometime!" Hyuna did what she was best at and whined at Sunhwa. All of G7 was aware that Sunny and Hyomin liked each other, it was pretty easy to notice and they would sometimes tease them about it too, but Sunwha often couldn't read the mood. Sunny and Hyomin turned bright red once they snapped out of their trance, Hyomin dorkily stuttered letting go of Sunny's hand and clumsily stepping back. Sunny was dissapointed at the lack of warmth from Hyomin's hand, with a smile she reached over to hold Hyomin's hand once more

"Let's go over to the rest, filming is going to start soon." Sunny said with a smile walking over to where G7 was gathered. Yuri gave Sunny an all-knowing smirk seeing how they where holding hands, Sunny just ignored her and placed all of her attention towards her folding screen.

////////

Filming had gone well, Hyomin following behind Sunny as usual, Narsha being rated and Hyuna being the youngest Producer. It was dark out and the girls where incredibly tired, saying their goodbyes, wishing they didn't have to wait a week to meet again. Sunny and Hyomin found themselves alone toghether once more, Hyomin whined not wanting to leave Sunny's side. Both held onto each other's hands tightly.

"I'll see you next week Hyominnie." Sunny tried to let go and turn around but Hyomin was still holding tightly onto her hand. Sunny turned around to face her Folding Screen, Hyomin's cheeks where bright red. Sunny was confused as to why but quickly figured it out as she felt a pair of lips against hers.

"S-see you next week Sunny!" Hyomin stuttered and fled the scene, leaving Sunny frozen in place. Her blank and confused look quickly turned into a shy smile and a bright red face, Yuri poked Sunny's cheek with an Playful annoyed look on her face.

"Yah I'm happy for you but you made me loose 20,000 Won to Hyuna." Yuri said smiling at the much shorter girl who was grinning like an idiot. Hyuna and Yuri where the people Hyomin and Sunny went to with their problems respectively, knowing that they both liked each other Hyuna and Yuri made a bet. The bet was simple, if Hyomin made the first move Hyuna won and if Sunny made the first move then Yuri won."Let's go manager Oppa is waiting." Sunny nodded and followed Yuri to the car almost skipping as she walked.

//////

"Sunny? What has you so happy?" Taeyeon asked curious, usually both girls ended up exhausted from recording but Sunny had a goofy smile on her face and rosy cheeks.

"She got a kiss~" Yuri teasingly said, promptly receiving a smack on her arm. The shortest was soon bombarded with questions that made her face heat up, she decided to first answer with the most asked question.

"H-Hyomin..." She muttered, it wouldn't have been heard by the girls if they weren't paying as close attention as they where. Multiple 'aw's where heard embarassing Sunny further, they wanted to keep asking questions but where interupted by ringing at the door.

"Yah! Guys let's go, it must be Sunny's princess~" Sooyoung teased pulling her roommate along with her. The rest of Soshi scattered leaving Sunny to open the door, her heart was beating rapidly. With a deep breath Sunny opened the door with a shy smile but was quickly turned into a worried look.

"S-Sunny..." Hyomin stuttered out between sobs, tears stained her pretty face. Sunny quickly pulled the crying girl in for a tight hug though that didn't seem to calm her much. "I'm sorry Soonkyu." Hyomin cried, her sobs being muffled by being pressed against Sunny.

"Sorry? For what?! Please don't cry Hyominnie, tell me what's wrong." Sunny rubbed Hyomin's back in an attempt to calm her down a little.

"F-for k-kissing you..." She said quietly her sobs calming down. Hyomin had broken off the hug to face Sunny. "I'm sorry, i should've never kissed you or fallen in love with you. I don't want you to hate me please, i cherish our friendship a lot. I don't know what i would do without you Sunny, i promise to get rid of this feelings. The last thing i want is for you to hate me, I'm sorry..." The tears Hyomin had managed to keep at bay came flowing out. Sunny was too shocked to respond right away. Hate Hyomin? Her Byunpoong? The girl she LOVED?! Impossible, but Hyomin was crying in front of her dorm because she was worried about her friendship.

"Park SunYoung." Sunny spoke, her tone was calm but Hyomin couldn't bring herself to look at her in the face. Sunny was probably disgusted or dissapointed in her, the thought of their friendship being over made Hyomin want to cry more. "Hyominnie... Look at me." Sunny spoke, much more gentle and loving than before. Finally Hyomin turned to the shorter and was surpriced to be met by Sunny's soft lovely lips crashing against hers. "How could i hate you Hyomin?! Are you an idiot?" The girl in question was about to speak but was stopped by Sunny kissing her again. "I. Love. You" The shorter emphasized each word with a kiss, Hyomin was still crying but for another reason. 

"Sunny!" Hyomin hugged Sunny tightly kissing her again and again, she was extremely happy and she showed it with the passionate kiss she was giving Sunny.

"You really are an idiot sometimes Minnie. When you kissed me i was incredibly happy, knowing that my Folding Screen may like me more than a friend i was the happiest. I can't believe you Hyomin, you came to apologize for loving someone geez." Sunny chuckled and kissed her Folding Screen once more.

"I love you." Hyomin spoke holding Sunny's hand tightly.

"And i love you." Sunny said tiptoeing to kiss Hyomin again.

"Should we leave? I think you guys could use some 'alone time'" Yoona said with a smirk teasing the duo as she nonchalantly ate a potato chip from Sooyoung's chip bag. The comment earned giggles from almost all of Soshi and caused Hyomin and Sunny to be embarassed.

"No need, i live alone anyways~" Hyomin said holding Sunny closer to her, by this point Sunny doubted she could turn any redder. The members of SNSD chuckled at Hyomin's comment and smiling at how loving she was towards her Sunny.

"Have fun Sunny, try to let Hyomin have some energy left for tomorrow." Taeyeon teased, Sunny quickly took Hyomin outside and slammed the door closed.

"Yah! How could you join with the teasing?!" Sunny playfully asked pouting cutely, gently pushing Hyomin towards the wall of the building.

"I like seeing you flustered Soonkyu~"

"Hmm, don't worry I'll get my revenge~" Sunny whispered huskily onto Hyomin's ear, she could feel the shorter's hot breath tickle her ear. Sunny smirked seeing Hyomin all flustered, now having the upper hand she kissed her girl slowly enjoying every second. She loved to kiss her folding screen, Hyomin was hers and Hyomin couldn't be happier.