Who Are You?

Dancing with love

Sulli just started her new school _ in a mixed school. She always been home schooled and this was way to different to what she had imagine. She didn't want to make friends or make enemy. This was because of the past. The past is hard for Sulli especial when it hurted her. 

She looked around the school. She tried to look for the danceing room. And after looking for an hour she found the dance room. The dance room was like a dream room. It had everything she would have imagined. She like the dancing room so much that she forgot the rest of the classes. And instead of going to look around the school she decided to stay in the dancing room. There was no one aroumd at that time and she had 30 minutes left so she decided to dance.

She put her favourite music on Dupstep. The music boomed her her chest and she start dancing. She was dancing street dance and she was really happyBeacase she was concentrating she didn't realise that the dance teacher was right there. 

 

The dance teacher has been here for 6 years and when she saw Sulli dance she thought Sulli was really good, She haven't seen this kind of dance before. It was compounded and fun. All her dancer never smiled when they were dancing. It looked like they were forced to dance. The teacher never ever understood how she could do the dancewhile smiling and concentrating. It is really hard to to it especially when you showing your performance to someone eles. Anyway she didn't want to interrupt Sulli's dance so she stayed and watched. She even tryed to mirror some of the moves because they were really good. 

 

Sulli had finish her dance in 20 minutes. And by the looks of it she didn't even look tried. 

The teacher was staring at her in amazed.And suddenly there was a noise coming out of the teachers hand. She was clapping. SuIIi looked surprised. She thought that there was no one around but she wrong. The teacher walked toward Sulli. Her heart beating at the same time the teachers hills _clarking on the floor. Am I not aloud to be here? Sulli thought.