Dream on!

Why now?!

Ji hyo nervously walk towards her classroom. 

She felt nervous and happy at the same time because she knew that Jong Kook is in the same class as her. Gripping the letter that she wanted ro give him. She sat down at her usual place where Gary sat beside on her left. 

A charismatic walk suddenly enters the classroom. The teacher then introduce him and told him to sit on her empty right seat. She was so nervous and she could feel her heart beating fast. As he sat beside her, she could smell the aromatic of Jong Kooks perfume. She felt like she wanted to faint. 

 

*break time*

"Jong kook!" Ji hyo call out his name as he started to exit the classroom. It was only two of them and ji hyo is now freezed and numb. She slowly take out the envelop and give it to jong kook. "Aww! What a nice of...STUPID AND MESSY GIRL LIKE YOU, HOW DARE U GIVE ME A LETTER WHEN UR NOT AS GOOD AS ME!" Jong kook shouted at Ji hyo making everyone rushed to the classroom. Everybody was laughing at ji hyo when she got pushed by him. Ji hyo trued to stand up in tears even though its hard to believe. Gary then dushed to ji hyo and stood her up. He bring Ji hyo to another place. She just couldnt think of anything now that everybody is laughing at her. She felt like she wanna kill herself. She decided not to go to school after that incident.