Saranghae

My Man

Jaeseop Oppa..palliwow.....we are getting late now....

Arra...you wait for moment!

Quick if not I will leave you here alone!!

Okay, I'm done.Let's go,you.

At the college...

Oppa,why are you so handsome? Can't I be your girlfriend? Sunny asked Jaeseop for been his girlfriend.But Jaeseop just stand that without any words.He also smirked and after that, he just went away. She stilted with his reaction.you just spying them from far away near to his next class. You saw he went toward to you so you quickly went in your class. 

Yah..you,wait up.

You sighed as you turn around to see him. He smiled as see you stopped your track. 

What's up,Jaeseop? You give a nice smile as he walked toward you.

Did you spying at me again,miss you? I got a sense that you really did that.He smirked as he always caught me for spying him with the other girl. All the girl were his fangirl..untill they some fanclub for him which called it aNJeLL's club.

You groaning as he chuckle with your reaction. You just nodded with his word. 

Great..that your treat for today,miss. I'm so hungry now..pleaseeeeee...

WHAT??? You was say it too loud untill the others student were staring at you both. You quickly apologised to them. He always chuckle at you all the time. He like teasing you so much..

Aisshhh... this ..shut uppp!! Will you??

Noooo........untill you want to be my officially girlfriend,you? Would you like that? He smile evilly as he finished his word. 

Arggghhhh....FINE!! But don't too much. And will you stop all the tease,please? You wink at him as he nodded his head. What the hell with this man? He was so gentleman to me but when he with the other girl (which mean those his fangirlss) he was so really rude and an annoying guy. Opppssss.... I almost forget that he was so famous in this college because he is the one who is the smartest guy and he have an nice attraction to these girl. All of the boys were always dreams to being same as like him.

YAH!! you-sshi..Palliwow,I'm so hungry now and my stomach was groaned itself..Palllii!!

You snapped out from your thoughts about him as you looked at him. He was pouting at you because he really hungry right now. You suddenly laughed at him. He was so cute guy ever thought he have a cold experession on his face everyday at college.

AJ shhi.saranghae and I always love you althought you was unaware about my feeling. And that time you really doesn't noticed that you have confessed him sudden. He was shocked with your word as you still unaware with what had happens.

you,it is true ? That you really love me..LOve me as your friend or your enemy?

You stilted with his question. You quickly running away from him but he was too close to you. You now was trapped. 

Yes,Jaeseop.I really love you But I love you as you are my man. Saranghae, AJ. You smiled as you finally confessed him about your feeling.

He was still curious with your status. You was kinda know what were he thinking about as you said it again.

Yes and yes,Jaeseop. I love you so much and I so jealous when you with the girls and I know that I hate you as my closer enemy but I love you too as my bestfriend.But,now I really noticed that I love you and I would love too IF I being your official girlfriend. 

Are you sur...As he want to finished his word as she quickly kiss his lip wanted him to stop talk.

Smooth and pure kiss,it's was. He give the respond into the kiss. He smile as you too smile.

you..actually I also love you too since we have been friend but I really doesn't know how to confessing this feeling to you. I'm sorry. And are you really want to be my girl already?

YAH!! I already been yours now. It's my first kiss for a boy that I love to.

Fine...For now on, you ,you are officially mine now..and finally also at last I have been free from those fangirl..

Yahhh...

What?? It's true..

 

Hye,guys..I actually edited something about it and make it been a little interesting story everthought it's lame,maybe..So,make yourself be fun..

 

 

Ohhh..about the my first story,Tweet Love..I was thinking that I will update it around next year..It's alright cause I totally really busy enough with my school things..

Soorry about the late update about Tweet Love...

See You till the next time..

Bye..annnyeong..

nienatjk :D