Memories Of His LIes

My playboy boyfriend

Jiyeon's POV

I wake up. 5 am. Haha. I woke up too early. The thought of yesterday made sad. I never would have thought that all the time he was lying to me if only I haven't seen it with my own eyes. If someone told me that Seungho is cheating on me I would've thought that he or she is crazy. If only I haven't seen it with my own eyes...Now that I have seen it it hurts like hell. Even right now I still Can't believe that all of those words, promises he said were all lies.

Flashback

Jiyeon: Seungho...I...I...like you!

Seungho: Me too.

Jiyeon: Seungho...

What should I do? I'm so happy! Ah~ My heart is beating like crazy!

Seungho: Jiyeonah..

Suddenly he kissed me gently.

Flashback End

Flashback

Jiyeon: Umma! Umma! Otteokke? Umaaa Wake Up! Please Wake Up!

Seungho: Jiyeonah! Calm Down!

Jiyeon: Seungho, how can I calm down? My mother is dying! She's dying! *sobs*

Seungho: Calm down and listen to me, Jiyeon!

Jiyeon: ...

Seungho: Your mother is dying and I know it. But...we can't do anything now but to trust to doctors! We have no other choice! So stop crying you idiot!

Jiyeon: But...

Seugho: No buts! Let's make promise. If your mother dies I will promise that I will be by your side forever.

Jiyeon: Is that okay with you?

Seungho: It's okay. Because you're the only one I love and because I can't live without you.

Soon after my mother died. I was sad at that time, but because of promise I made with Seungho I kept being strong.

Flashback end

Was that time lie as well? Ugh...Now how should I act around him now? Should I break up with him? Or should I keep secret that I know he's player that broke my heart? Now, Park Jiyeon decide!