Her - Final

Her
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Bambam was lost.

Like really lost.

Great.

It was his first time going actually going to a broadcasting station after being placed into Got7 and he got lost.

He tried to look around but every hall looked the same to him, and to his luck it was a ghost town.

He had gotten himself even more lost, if that was possible.

He didn’t know what he was going to do.

If her were to go looking for s, there was a chance that he would get even more lost.

And if he were to stay, he could be stuck there for hours.

Bambam knew for a fact that when they found him, he would be in major trouble, and he kinda wanted to live past 16.

He had given up and reached for his phone only to notice that it wasn’t there.

‘Even better’ He thought.

He grabbed his hair and scream out in frustration and fell to the ground. He sat and covered his face.

“Excuse me?” A female voice said

Bambam flinched at the thought of help but dusted it away,

“I’ve been here so long that I’m starting to here things” he said.

“That’s rude.” The voice said again, her harsh accent more audible now.

Bambam looked up at the foreign voice and he saw a figure.

She seemed familiar, but he could have sworn was an angel.

She was wearing a white knee length dress and her brown hair flowed over her shoulders.

“I’m pretty sure the last time I checked, I was a living human being” she said.

Bambam could barely make out what she said.

Sure he was getting better at Korean but her accent was new to him.

“An angel….” He whispered out in Thai.

The girl looked confused but she shook it off and spoke

“Are you lost?”

Bambam shook his head, he tried to say something but it wouldn’t come out and the girl chuckled.

“I could tell from the way you were sitting and screaming in frustration.”

‘It’s like she can read my mind.’ Bambam thought.

“I’ll help you, if you want, I know this place quite well” The girl stated

Bambam could barely understand here with her talking speed and accent but he picked up on the word “help” and furiously nodded

“Please!”

The girl laughed, in her opinion he looked cute nodding his head like that, and it was kind of like a cute puppy.

“Well then” She held her hand out “We should get going before it gets late and your group leaves you”

He looked up at her.

“How did you know?” he asked with his accented Korean.

“I saw a couple of boys a while back, they seemed pretty worried about a lost boy named Bambam” she said slowly so he could comprehend.

Bambam took her hand and she helped him up.

Her hand was soft and Bambam could feel a little something inside him rise up.

She smiled and she took his hand.

“So you don’t wander” she said with her honey sweet voice.

Bambam was flustered and blushing.

A beautiful angel had just appeared and rescued him, now they were holding hands, walking side by side.

It was like a dream.

“What happened to your phone?” she asked.

“I lost it”

“Then…” she said and pulled out a white cellphone “This must be yours”

Bambam took the phone and looked at her is confusion.

“I found it while wandering around. Sorry about the battery though, it was dead when I found it” She stated.

He nodded and they continued to walk in silence.

Bambam would often look to his right to check if his guardian angel was still there.

To check if all of this wasn’t some dream.

And every time she would still be there,

And every time she would smile softly at him.

-

They had been walking for a while and it was completely silent.

Although to most people it would have been awkward, to Bam

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter