Hoseok

Bad Influences [Discontinued]
Hoseok Jung
& This is how they greeted each other after a year.
 

A double update because..why not? The previous chapter was more like a filler to me anyway.

 

story layout credit

 

"God," She muttered as she buttoned up her blouse.  She clasped on her skirt's button and fixed it so that it was an appropriate length for her which was a few inches above her knee. Her tights pulled up and her blazer on her. She sat on her bed as her phone blasted music.  It was early in the morning, Seolmi and Jiho had already left for work.  Seolmi to her café and Jiho to his part time job as a music producer for a small company.   She strode around as she twirled in her skirt.  It had been so long since she worn a uniform and she forgot how adorable it makes you look. Back at her previous place, they didn't have a uniform or even a dress code so some of the borders would show up in their pajamas.  She smiled at her mirror as she applied eyeliner to the top half of her eyes and mascara. She applied Vaseline to her lips and tossed her hair so it just lazily fell around her.  

Sumin grabbed her phone and bag and made her way downstairs to make herself a coffee . She looked at the clock and realized it was 8:00am. She quickly locked the door and walked to her bus stop.  The journey was quiet for her whilst people blindly passed and blurred past her.  She got off her stop and watched the people around her as they walked with their friends or buried their faces in comics and textbooks.   
 She felt awkward as she walked by herself clutching onto her side bag and walked through Dongho.  'At least the front looks alright' She thought as she continued her journey. She could see the piles of rubbish scattered here and there as she walked to the principles office.  


"Enjoy your time here and good to see you again Miss Woo." The head teacher smiled as she shook her hand and lead her to the door. 

She sighed as she looked at her timetable. She had asked to remove Physical Education and replace it with double Science as this was (one of the) main subjects she needed to improve.   The head teacher agreed happy that there was still hope for this academy. 

With her free period at the start, Sumin took a walk around the academy to refresh her memory.

'Man' She thought as she scowled at outdoor benches. 'This reminds me too much of when we were together.. God Jiho,  why did i agree.' 

She stopped dead in her tracks and thoughts as she saw a familiar studded-mask man standing at the other end of the hallway. His mask wasn't covering his face but just laying tied around his neck.  His eyes showed mixed emotions as his friends stopped and wondered why their companion had.

'Well me.. He's still handsome but no, just no. Run Min, Run!' Sumin quickly turned around and quickened her pace.

"J-HOPE!"  A voice shouted but Sumin didn't turn back . Instead, she bolted through the door and down the stairs.   The doors slammed open and a pair of footsteps rushed towards her. As soon as she reached another platform, a pair of strong arms wrapped around her.    She yelped as she was twirled so her back slammed into the corner.  She was about to say something before she looked into the eyes of stud-mask... or should i say, her ex.

"You..." He whispered as if he couldn't believe it. His eyes looked from her eyes, to her lips, to her outfit to her lips again. God, he couldn't believe he would be staring at those luscious lips. The lips he would peck and kiss longingly all day. The soft cherry red lips he would love capturing again and again. 
"This can't be real," He muttered to himself. He stepped forward closing the space between them more as she stood there almost helplessly and stared at her former boyfriend.  He inhaled her sweet perfume and tightened his hold as he closed his eyes..  He wanted to smile. He wanted to shout. He wanted to be angry at her but he wanted to hold her longer.  This was just a dream and he was just seeing things again. It had been a year since they last saw each other. It couldn't be real. She left him.  She left him.  Snap.  She left him.  He repeated the same words again and again in his mind as the two stayed silent. 

She noticed how much he had matured in a year.  From his sharper features and the loss of baby fat in his face to the strength she could feel from his hands wrapped tightly around her.  His cologne was still the same, a mix of a strawberry-champagne type smell.  'I bought that for him..' It was just a small random present but he loved it so much.  He had grown as well.. He was as tall as Jungkook. The never ending smile on his face was now replaced by furrowed eyebrows and scowl on his kissable lips. 'God, would it be good to feel those lips on me again' She thought as she her lips.  Time was being wasted away. She still had so much to do. But what could she do?.

"Jung Hoseok?" she whispered.
His eyes instantly snapped open and stared into her small, beady eyes.  'Well.. at least I know this is really him now..' She joked inside her head as she continued to stare. A mix of anger and shock evident in his face. He relaxed his eyebrows but kept the scowl. 
"Its...been a long time," She whispered again afraid if she raised her voice more, he would snap and bite off her head.

Hoseok didn't say anything. His breathing started to increase irregularly, he could feel his palms sweating as he his dry lips. He didn't know why he was about to do this but he wanted to.
Sumin could feel his hot, minty breath as she felt him get closer. His grip seemed to tighten as he lightly pressed his lips onto her.  He savored her lips as they slowly kissed at a slow rhythm. Her hands crept and grasped the sides of his blazer as she pulled him closer loving the feeling of his lips on hers once more. 'This is too good to be true, please let there be zero consequences' She thought as she tilted her head and kissed him a bit deeper.   Hoseok growled into the kiss as he kissed more roughly letting his hands roam her body. He felt her slender arms, her clothed abdomen and her cheeks before holding both her hands and pinning them above her head. 

DING.

The two snapped away as the sound of the 5-minute warning bell rang.  The two looked at each other breathless after their kiss.  She looked up and Hoseok followed her gaze, He still had her hands pinned above.  He stared back down at her eyes and his mind twitched.

'You left me'.

Hoseok stepped closer as he and nibbled at her ear.  Sumin stifled a moan and wiggled in her place uncomfortably.  He stopped and breathed heavily beside her ear. "For your sake and mine Min," He whispered dangerously low as he kissed her ear one more time. " off." He released her and walked off like nothing happened. He fastened his mask back on and exited the staircase.