To Laugh

For Whatever It Is To Be Us (L)

-------------------------------------------------------------------

-----------------------------------------

If you gave me some time, I'd probably give you three things that make me laugh. I think laughing or making someone happy is one of the best kinds of medicine. What do you do to cheer someone up? Comment Below (mwah)

-----------------------------------------

------------------------------------------------------------------

----------------------------------------

*Klink Klink* I smile. I brush my hair. And then I look in the mirror again. "Do I look okay?" "Of course, pretty as ever." 

I brush my hair again and floss my teeth. "Who else knows about this shoot?" "Only the people who are in it." 

"Like?" "You'll know once you get there." 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Ssul!" "Sulli!" "SULLI!!!!" I smiled and waved to the crowd standing by. The doors opened and I felt calm seeing the bodyguards I used to have. 

"Thank you." 

Once I entered, I didn't try looking for anybody and went straight towards the elevator. "Yah!" I remember that voice like I spoke to him yesterday. 

Changmin. I took off my sunglasses. When I started modeling again, I sent a message to all my friends and one of the first ones sent was his. "You're facial expressions are so easy to read. Nervous?" 

"I am not nervous." I laid on him as the elevator went up to the second highest floor. "Ah, I forgot to wait for Sheeri." 

I glanced at him and then he glanced at me. We both laughed together. 

--------------------------------------

To be back here to do another shoot, it was like coming back to school after summer break. You get to see people you missed and people you thought you would never see again. And you probably walked into the wrong class (more than once). 

---------------------------------------------------------

-----------------------------------------------------------------

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Alright!" The photographer smiled at me and then the others. "Today, we have all the girls for the March issue! And, I want Sulli to be featured in a calendar for our new group debuts!"

I bowed to everyone and I thanked them for welcoming me back after such a long hiatus. 

My big sister Yoona hugged me tight since our busy schedules kept clashing into each other. "I'm so proud of you..." Krystal yanked on my arm. "We should all have a get together soon." 

"That would be great." A huge smile wrapped around my face as that warm feeling inside me grew.

-----------------------------------------

-------------------

------

We dressed up like we lived in the 90's with poodles around our couch. 

Then we put helmets on our head like we were driving a moped through France. 

After, they dressed us in furry sweaters as pillow feathers fell onto the set. 

Everything was so fun. 

I had forgotten all the anxiety because I remembered that I am apart of the Sequin family no matter how far and how low I fall. 

"It was purrrfect! It was great working with you all today!" 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Everything was over and I was putting my accessories back on. 

"You like wearing bold earrings now?" "Yeah, I just got into it, you?" "Sometimes, I just feel that it isn't part of my image..." I looked at Yoona as she thought of what to wear and what she shouldn't wear. 

"I think that blue dress would look amazing on you." She looked at it once more. "I know..." She regretted putting it back on the clothes hanger. 

"Work is over Yoona. This is your private life now, I want you to know that you still have that privilege." 

"You're right." "Plus, your boyfriend is picking you up, I think it would be a great suprise to see you in that light outfit without a big puffy coat covering you."

"Ha ha... he would like that..." Yoona's smile grew a little bigger as we talked about him. 

Things that I never thought for myself felt nice sharing them to others.

-------------------------------------------

"I'll call you later." I hugged her goodbye as she went out the front door and I went to the back door.

Sheeri left to pick up the car. And I remembered one thing. 

I went back up the stairs, took a left, and then ped one of the pockets in my bag. 

My piano room. 

I locked the door when I got in and I switched on all the lights. 

My music pieces were in the same place right where I left them; scattered and folded into little airplanes.

-------------------

-------------------

-------------------

I had a lot of fun today... I closed the piano and I hid all the papers in one drawer for another day or maybe it will be another year until I come back. 

Finally, I locked the room again with the feelings that continued to hover me.

I stopped. I heard the footsteps and I didn't run. People weren't supposed to be up here at this hour. 

"...Ssul." 

My eyes widened and I felt a cold shiver through my spine. 

Where? I asked myself this question when I walked down one road with no destination. 

It was in high-school. 

When did the feelings start? When did they end?

When he became the closest thing to me and nothing else was better than the moments I had him...

2) The feelings never seem to stop controlling me. 

How- How did it go? How did everything fall apart? 

We couldn't recover from the smallest mistakes we made.

Why? 

I ask myself this everyday...

"Taemin." I said quietly.