Chapter 1

Don't touch my girl !

"We had found a car was fall from the bridge in the deep forest but we not so sure about the numbers of people in the car yet. We saw alittle girl who was faint and a woman who was dead but we hadn't seen a driver and we don't know he stills alive or what or have another was losing  or not. That's little girl is stills in the hospital right now. We can guess they might be met an accident or was a creme...............''
(Two polices are listening to the radio)
''Wow!This is so mysteroius'' one of the polices said and another one is nodding head and say ''Yes,we don't know where is the driver was at and that little girl can live without her parents or not.'' He sighed. ''But I knew from the information of the list It's told me they were a rich family...'' .



10 years ago


At school
(Break time)

Yuri was sitting in her class and doing her schoolworks and then someone threw a ball outside the window to her head and made her face bumpping to the table.''Aissh! Who the hell was throw this ball on me?'' Yuri was biting her lips and glaring outside the window.She had carry a ball in her hands and walks outside the door to find out the person who had thrown it on her.''It was me!'' Someone said it and grabbed the ball from her hands. Yuri didn't say anything and looking at him. ''Crazy girl,Don't look at me like this .I HATE YOU!.'' He whispered and smirked next to her ear and pulled her to against the door class. "......Why...why? Why everyone keeps hating on me???" She sobbing and keeps asking herself.


After finish school
(In the restroom)

"Open the door...open it please...Can anyone help me??...Why are you locking the door??...anyone help me please! ...I don't know who locked this.'' Yuri kept knocking the door because she doesn't know who locked this. "Did I do somethings wrong? I'm a human too,you shouldn't do this on me...I really disappointed'' she was sitting and hug her knees.When I can go home? My mom will worry about me.'' she sighed and close her eyes with the drop of her tears fall down on her arm but sudddenly, someone was open the door and she was quickly run to him and she stopped when she know who is he. "Tao! Is you?You locked the door?Then you back and open the door for me? I ...I can't believe how can you did it ? ...It's fine if you hate me but why did you do this on me??" she said and cried. "Yahh!What the earth? I just help you and now you thank this to me? Silly girl!" He shouted at her and walk away.
"Tao,I HATE YOU TOO." she said.