Chapter 1

Forever and Always

            Kikwang couldn’t help but laugh as he read some of the comments fans had left on one of the many, mildly intrusive, fancams of them recently posted on YouTube. Someone had pointed out how Dongwoon ran his hand down Kikwang’s back at one of their fansigns and noted how cute “Kiwoon” was. Looking up from the computer his eyes settled on the figure that was Beast’s Maknae Son Dongwoon. Woonie, as he had so affectionately been dubbed many years ago by both the fans and s, was engaged in what appeared to be a heated game of Mario Kart with their leader Doojoon.

            “Kiwoon” Kikwang whispered to himself as he watched Woonie concentrate on the game that he was most definitely losing. A small smile crept across his lips at the couple name. Kikwang chuckled at the impeccable accuracy of their fans. The truth was that Kikwang was hopelessly in love with their youngest member and the same could be said for Woonie. The two had been dating for almost three years now and Kikwang couldn’t remember what life was like before he had confessed his feelings to his tall dongsaeng. As he sat there, legs stretched down the couch and laptop on his lap he found himself lost, studying Dongwoon as he often did. The smooth planes of his bare muscled arms, his tousled hair, the cute way his tongue poked out between his teeth when he concentrated too hard. He could sit there and watch this man that he felt so lucky to call his for hours.

            As their game ended Woonie slapped his leader’s outstretched hand and told him good game before turning to face the eyes he could feel burning holes in his skin for the last two races.

“You know it’s impolite to stare” He said with a bright smile as he picked up Kikwang’s legs and sat down on the couch, laying them over his own lap.

“Well I wouldn’t have to stare if you weren’t so handsome” Kikwang said while his cheeks turned a light shade of pink. Leaning forward he pecked Woonie’s cheek and laid his head on his shoulder.

“I’ll try to be better about that” Woonie said as he wrapped one arm around Kikwang’s back and laid the other on top of his legs. As he rubbed his boyfriend’s smooth legs he stared absentmindedly at the television screen where Doojoon had conned Yoseob into a game of Mario Kart. Though Kikwang didn’t know it, Woonie had a lot on his mind. He and Kikwang’s three year anniversary was tomorrow and Woonie had big plans. Dongwoon loved Kikwang more than anything in this world. Unfortunately although skinship was acceptable and, in the idol world encouraged as a form of fan service, it was still unacceptable for two men to be together, much less marry, in their country. Dongwoon had found a loophole. Even though it would not be legal, in his drawer sat a little black box with a silver ring nestled in it. With the help of s Woonie had planned the perfect anniversary. He planned on letting Kikwang know that he was the love of his life and making him his for what he hoped would be forever.