Dream come true ?

Fanboy me

CHAPTER 2

 

Naega Ayayayaya~ ♪♫

 

"It's so beautiful" *sniff "It is so adorable" *sniff "Isn't it Kyu ?" Donghae was watching SJH's newly uploaded music video titled "MAMACITA" while Kyuhyun is as busy as ever playing his video games "Yeah sure" his bestfriend answered showing no interest at all. "You didn't even watch it !" Donghae whined "I did but unlike you I only watched it once while you watched it for the 18th time already" Kyuhyun glared at him "Well can't help it if the song is too catchy hmm~" Donghae started humming the song as he steps out the room not noticing the look his friend gave him "I really don't know why we're bestfriends"

Hours later

"Tell me when will you stop that music Hae ?" Donghae was listening to Mamacita since early morning and Kyuhyun had begged for him to stop it already. It became a habit to Donghae that whenever SJH has a new song he will listen to it the for whole day. "Kyu you know that I always do this right ? I have to help them with the Youtube views ! see ? It's over 2 million now" Donghae showed his phone "in less than a day" he added.

 

»♦«

 

It was a nice afternoon the two bestfriends enjoying the remaining days of their vacation by watching and playing as usual. There's 1 more month 'till school starts. "Look mom I told you there's a lot of good schools in Seoul" Donghae used his puppy eyes to please his mother. "Dear I know that already I came there didn't I ?" Donghae's mother patted him then straighted to the kitchen wanting to cut the conversation before it actually starts "Then why don't you go there again~~? with me this time" Donghae followed her mother.

"This is supposed to be a secret" his mother sighed "Your brother told me that he might go back to Korea because of his work" looking at how his son's eyes suddenly grew bigger she wished she never said that "Omo !!! omg omg omg ! really mom !? .. wait I'll tell Kyu- ouch !" before Donghae walks out the kitchen his mother suddenly pulled his collar "Baby that's why I said It was supposed to be a secret because it is still not sure". "But mom why ?" excitement left Donghae's eyes "Look just ask your brother about it I'm sure by this time he had already asked his superior about it okay ?" Donghae mother patted him "Arasso~"

 

»♦«

 

"Uhh what are you doing ?" Kyuhyun asked Donghae who has been staring at the clock for hours now.

"Nothing"

"Why are you staring at the clock ?"

"Nothing"

.. "Why are you like that ?"

"Like what ?"

"that .."

"Nothing"

"Hae seriously you're freaking me out" Kyu moved beside Donghae "I know you're wierd but not that weird" he said earning a glare from Donghae

"Look Kyu mom told me that we might go to Korea because of hyung's work" Donghae said calmly. Wow Hae being normal while talking about going to Korea, well that's new Kyuhyun told himself "aaand what does it have to do with the clock ?" "I'm waiting for hyung to come home" Donghae smiled (in the creepiest way Kyuhyun can ever think of) and just like that all the normalness he was seeing in Donghae a minute ago fade away. "Dude ! it's 6 pm your brother comes home at 11 !". 

"Anything wrong with that ?"

"Yeah ! you're going to stare at the clock for 5 hours ?"

"It's not like we have anything to do" .. "Want me to just watch MVs" Donghae wiggled his eyebrows

"Okay don't stop staring"

"Nah~ your right I should just watch"

"No !" Kyuhyun snatched Donghae's phone then ran away "Yah Kyu !!"

 

»♦«

 

"I'm home" Donghwa, Donghae's brother entered their house.

"Hyuuung~!" Donghae jump into his brother wearing his (according to Kyu) creepy smile. Donghwa sighed "Mom told you didn't she ?". "Yeah" Donghae answered untangling himself to his brother. 

"Sooo~ what now hyung ?"

"Ahh I'm sleepy let's talk about it tomrrow" Donghwa faked his yawn then walk passed his brother. "Hyuuung~!" Donghae pouted making his brother laugh "Hae" he looked at Donghae "guess will be having a tour to Seoul for a very long time" Donghwa said making his little brother's tears fall from his eyes "Hyung ! I love you so much ! I really do !" Donghae cried out loud while giving poor Donghwa a deathly hug "Yah ! you're only saying that because you'll be able to see that Eun- whoever that guy is !"

"It's Eunhyuk hyung my future husband don't forget that ! and no I really do love you !" Donghae pecked his brother's cheeks "I'm gonna tell Kyu ! goodnight hyung !" The excited fish ran to his room not forgetting to do a big heart shape using his arms for his brother "Saranghae~~ ♥". "See and you just leave me like this" Donghwa can only giggled to his little brother's cuteness

-------------

"Kyu ! wake up !"  Donghae was trying to wake his heavy sleeper bestfriend "Kyu kyu kyu kyu !" knowing his bestfriend won't be waking up any minute now he bit Kyuhyun's hands "Ahhh !!! What are you doing Hae!?" Kyuhyun was about to scold him (even though his younger) when Donghae suddenly hug him, it wasn't in a deadly way but just a warm hug. He felt Donghae's hot tears soaking his shirt "Hae ?" Donghae lifted his head showing a bright smile not the creepy smile he always have but a smile like the one a kid have when he gets the present he wants for christmas, a smile full of happiness. "Kyu we're going to Korea"

Kyuhyun's eyes got bigger "What seriously !?" Donghae nodded "Hyung just told me awhile ago" he said nuzzling into his bestfriend's neck "We're finally going there".

You know, you're supposed to be the hyung right ?"Kyuhyun giggled "Yeah~ finally" you'll see him soon

 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry it took long for just this T___T I'll try my best for the next chapters

Too busy spazzing Eunhae :'( <3 OT have you watched their performance in SMA ? gosh really love 1+1=LOVE it's daebak !!

 

                                                                                                                                                                                                                ~ Hyukhae-chi