Chapter 3

Dream Come True

I was so shocked because he suddenly slammed me on the elevators wall."Kwon Yuri,why did you left me?"he said"What?!you're the one who is cheating on me 6 years ago.Why should'nt I leave I was so heart brokened,did you know how much tears has been wasted because of you?!"I said.the door suddenly opened and he pulled me to a hotel room."Choi Minho!,let go of me!"I said"Kwon Yuri,meet me at this exact room after the photo shoot"he said and he opened the door then we went back to the hotel's garden.

"Oh Yul,where have you been?"manager eonnie asked"Uhmm....I was just at the hotels cafe"I said,I turned around and saw Minho smirking.

Minho's Pov

Yuri turned around and shot me a glare,she still did'nt changed.I knew the things I've done to her and I know it was a mistake,I was setted up by krystal.I love Yuri,when Yoona said that she left Korea and went to America I stopped going to school and went to clubs.Thats why after this photo shoot I am going to get Yuri back with me.

Few minutes later the stylists called us both in separated rooms so we can get ready for the photoshoot.

Author's Pov

The two already came out it was already 10 o'clock so the photoshoot has already began."Yuri-ssi,can you move closer to Minho a bit"the photographer said,Yuri came closer to Minho and then the photographer took two pictures of it."Act as if you two are so in love with each other"said the photographer"and also Minho-ssi,can you as if you are about to kiss Yuri?"requested the photographer,the two then stared at eachother and Minho caressed Yuri's cheek as if he was about to kiss her.After taking the pictures they returned to their dressing rooms.

TO BE CONTINUED!!!

 

I just finished this chapter so please keep supporting this fanfic.Yay it's SM TOWN Tokyo I hope there will be minyul moments!!:)