Missing you so much

YEBUM: Love me for a Reason

Anneyoung. Yesung imnida. I'm waiting for someone. It has been two years since he left Korea because he was studying abroad. And today is the day! He will be coming home for the first time after two years. How I miss him so much. 

"He" that i'm referring to is my lover Kibum. Kibum comes from a wealthy family. His father is the president and Kibum is the next in line to take over th company. We've been together for almost 5 years now. He once said he want me to be his fiance. 

*Flash Back* 

'I'm sorry for leaving you like this. It's hard for me to leave you." 

"Hey.. its okay. You don't have to worry about me. I'll be just fine. It's you that i'm worried about" 

"What ever happens I will always love you Yesung-ah." Grabbing his hand and slip a ring that has a carved the word "Yebum 4eva" slowly and kissed Yesung's forehead. 

Well that was a week before he was off to overseas. A week before he was coming back here, he'd call me. He told me not to pick him up at the airport because his parent his picking him up and visit them first. It was fine by me. Of course he would visit his parent first right. 

--------------------------------------------------

It has been 3 days after he came back but I still haven't heard from him. Maybe he was too busy dealing the business or maybe...just started to forget about me?! 

[Author p.O.V] 

Yesung started crying. He really want to see Kibum. Yesung couldn't stand it anymore. He need a shoulder to cry on and some to listen to his sadness. There is only one person shared all of that besides Kibum. That is Leeteuk. 

Leeteuk is his senior and also like a brother to him. Leeteuk always there when Yesung need him. Leeteuk knows everything about him and Kibum. 

There was a know at Leeteuk's room. "Leeteuk Sunbae...." 

"Ah Yesung-shi. Why... why are you crying?". Yesung told him everything. Leeteuk just gave a smirk and hit Yesung's head. "Pabo. You should gave him a call instead then. Asked him how is he. Maybe he didn't really have time to call you. so instead you should call him. Aigooo". Yesung just smiled. He forgot to do that. 

[Yesung p.o.v} 

How could I be so stupid. Hahahaha. "Kamsahamnida Leeteuk sunbae." I bowed before him. When I was about to call him I received a message. It was from...KIBUM! 

[Author p.o.v] 

Yesung received a message from Kibum. He was over the moon. He bounced up and down and everyone was watching. 

The message said" 

"Anneyoung baby. Meet me at our usual cafe this afternoon at 3. See you there." 

The clock shows 2.50. To get to the cafe is about 10 minutes from the college. Yesung run as fast as he could. 

He finally arrived at the cafe. He came right on time. When he arrived he saw a car parked at front of the cafe. It was Kibum. Yesung was shocked to see Kibum. 

[Yesung p.o.v] 

There is something different about him but I just can't put my finger on it. Hmmmm What could it be? 

[Kibum p.o.v] 

There he is. The love of my love. He look taller now and more cuter than I remembered. I hope he won't mind with my new appearance. 

[Author p.o.v] 

Kibum new appearance was he is now HAD to wear a glasses. He have an eye problem.

Yesung still can't figured out what's wrong with Kibum. While thinking Kibum was already infront of Yesung. 

"Yesung-ah?" Yesung startled. He just couldn't believe his eyes who was infront of him. Yesung straight away hugged Kibum. 

[Yesung.POV] 

He is so warm. I miss him so much. Finally I get to see him. I wish time would freeze for a moment. 

[Author p.o.v]

Kibum didn't hugged Yesung back. Instead Kibum pushed Yesung away. 

"Yesung-ah... I just got back from overseas. I should greet you like they do." Kibum just gave Yesung a kiss on the cheek and walked in the cafe.

They take a sit and looked at the menu. After they ordered there was only a silent on the table. 

[Yesung P.O.V]

Why is Kibum acting so could. Why won't he kissed me? Why wont he sit next to me? Why won't he holds my hand? Why wont he said anything? Why won't he look at me? 

I guess I should start first. "Err.. Kibum-ah... How are you?"

"I'm fine thanks." He gave a simple answer.

"How was your study?" 

"My studies is doing well. Nothing much" still answer in a simple way.

[Author P.O.V] 

Kibum the continued playing with his spoon and gazed at the window. Their food arrived. They eat silently. After finish, while waiting for their dessert. 

"...I......." both of them speak up. "You go first" said Yesung giving Kibum to go first. 

"I.. I have something to say...It's about us" he continued anxiously. 

[Kibum P.O.V[

How am I going to say this... I'm sorry Yesung I have to do this. I know you are going to hate me after this. 

"I,..We.. we need to stop this relationship." I can't believe i just said that 

"What? But why? Did I do something wrong?" Oh no! Yesung's eyes has start to get watery. I can't do it... but I must !

"Because I'm going to be really busy after this. I.. I probably won't have time for you. So... So I think that you should find someone else to replace me. I don't think I..." I have to say this..." I don't think I still have the same feeling as I do as before. Bianne." 

[Yesung p.o.v] 

What? He wants to leave me? How could he? 

"But.. But..iloveyou Kibum-ah! Don't you know how much I missed you? Don't you know how hurt it is haven't see you for two years?" 

[Author P.O.V]

Kibum just went silent. Yesung was still crying. Yesung then stood up. Pull out the ring off his finger and throw it at Kibum. 

"Thank You! Thank you for not loving me anymore. Thank you for hurting me. Thank You for making me having to wait for you. So.. Thank you." Yesung turned around and left the cafe. 

When Yesung left the cafe Kibum hit the table hard. He really hate himself for having to do that. 

[Kibum P.O.V] 

I'm sorry Yesung-ah. I had to do it. All of the words that just come out isn't true. I don't want you to replace me. I still love you. iloveyou  so much. I missed you too. You don't know how hurt am I having to do this. I just want to see you be happy without me. I don't want you to get hurt in the future because I don't think I will be the same after this. I am very sorry Yesung-ah. 

 

A/N: That is the 1st part. I will write the final later. It's getting really late. I have school tomorrow. I'll update soon. Please subscribe and leave a comment. Thank You..