final

NO.

"Are we on this again Oh Sehun?" Tao said, anger slowly building up inside him.

They always fight on the same thing; Sehun gets jealous really fast for a lame reason.

"You flirted with her! I saw it with my god damn eyes!" she said. Tears threatening to fall down her cheeks. "Just let me know if you don't want to be with me. I'll let you go and flirt with whoever you like!" She covered her eyes with her shaking hands and broke down with tears.

"! Sehun! I just happened to bump into her and her things fell so I helped. I don't even know her." Tao reached for her hands trying to remove it on her face so he can wipe off her tears. He's trying to keep himself calm. "Don't be such a-"

"Get your ing hands off me!" she tries to push him away.

"Don't be stubborn Sehun! Damn it!"

"I'm tired of your ing reasons Huang Zitao!"

Tao stared at her with clenched teeth. Thank God they're in an empty room. No one's around them. No one can see them nor hear them arguing.

"!! I'm tired of this scene!" he released his anger by kicking a chair. It crashed hard on the wall, making a loud noise. Sehun was startled. This was the first time she saw Tao did such thing. Yes, they often fight but she never saw Tao so angry like this before. Her knees felt weak. She's scared.

Tao kicked another chair.

"Stop it!" she managed to say with a sob. "Y-you're scaring me."

Tao stared at her, anger evident in his eyes but when he saw Sehun trembling, sacred, he calmed down and walks towards her. She covered her face with her hands, head bowed down. Too scared to look at her angry boyfriend.

Silence.

"Sehun, I'm sorry.. I didn't mean to scare you. I just-"

"Let's end this."

"What?"

"You said you're tired of this. So am I.. Then let's end this." she felt her heart ripping apart. No. She doesn't want this. It hurts. It hurts so much. Why is she doing this? She loves Tao. Why is she saying bulls? Why does said such stupid things she doesn't want to say? Like it has its own mind?

"No. You're not serious. Let's talk about this. Let's fix this, okay babe?" Tao hugged her tight. Kissing the side of her head. "Forever, right? I'm sorry. I'm wrong. Okay? It's my fault. I'm sorry babe. I love you. I love you so much. It's just you."

"Please.." she sobs "let me be alone for a while." and with that, she ran out of the room without even looking at Tao.

Now her feet has its own mind too. Why is she running away from Tao? She doesn't know.

Stop. Stop running!

"Sehun! Wait!" she heard Tao call for her but she continued running down the stairs.

She ran out of the school with Tao still running behind her, calling out her name.

She stumbled down causing a deep wound on her knees but she doesn't feel any pain. Why?

"Oh !" Tao immediately kneeled down in front of her checking her wound. " Sehun! Come on, I'll bring you to the clinic." he tried to carry her but Sehun -again- pushed him.

"No! I can handle this! Stop following me!" she stood up and started walking again.

"Goddamn it Sehun!" he hold her wrist.

"What?! I said stop following me! I can do this!!" she ran again.  Crossing the road.

"Sehun watch out!!!" she felt a pair of hands pushed her back so hard that she fell on the ground. There was a screeching sound followed by a loud thud and gasps from the people near the area.

"Someone got hit! Call an ambulance!!" a lady shouted from a far.

Sehun was frozen on the ground. Eyes wide. Her heart is beating so fast.

No. This couldn't be happening.

She slowly turned her head towards the scene on her back. People were already crowding at the 'person' who got hit, blocking her view.

No. Don't do this to me.

"Miss are you alright?" a guy asked her but she doesn't mind him. She stood up and walked towards the 'person'.

Please. You can't be.

"Miss? Oh ! You're bleeding! Stay still! The ambulance is coming." the guy said but she continued walking.

"Is he alright? Is he breathing? He was badly hit!" she heard the mumbles of the crowd as she came closer.

No.

Tears starting to roll down her cheeks. Her heart still beating fast and it hurts.. so much.

"Move! Let me see!" she said as she shoved the people blocking her way. She saw the familiar ring the 'person' is wearing.

No! No! No!

She moved faster, shoving more people in front of her so that she can see the 'person' fully and when she made it to the front, she felt her world breaking. It felt like time had stopped.

"NOOOOOO!!" she shouted, kneeling down beside him. She burst out with tears as her heart crashed at the sight of his boyfriend showered with his own blood. "Tao! Taoooo!" she tried to wake him up but there's no response. "Tao please wake up!!" she cried her heart out. Her hands were shaking, holding his. She kissed his hand. "No Tao! Don't do this to me! Please baby wake up!"

A siren was heard and soon the ambulance arrived. They gently put him on the stretcher with Sehun not letting go of his hand. She came with them, she has wound too that needs to be cured.

"Tao please." she can't stop crying.

Why is this happening?

"Baby I'm sorry. Can you hear me?" -sobs- "I love you so much. I was stupid. I know.. Please wake up." -sobs- "Tao.. wake up. Please.." -sobs- "I'll change. I promise. I won't be jealous again. No. Never. Just please wake up for me." she kissed his hand "I love you. I love you so much. I don't know what to do if I lose you. My life is nothing without you.."

They arrived at the hospital and they immediately bring Tao to the emergency room. Sehun stayed out, waiting and praying. She saw the nurses entered in a hurry.

Oh please. Save him.

After waiting, the doctor came out.

"Are you with him?" the doctor asked.

"Yes. Yes I am. Is he alright now?" she answered, moving closer to the doctor hoping for a good news.

"I'm sorry. He didn't make it."

No..

"No. This can't be. Please save him!" she held the doctor's arm, shaking him "save him! Please... Please.." she felt weak falling down on the ground crying so hard. "No..."

"I tried my best but he didn't make it. I'm sorry miss." the doctor patted her then leaved.

I'm so stupid. This is all my fault..

She tries to get up and walks towards the room with her knees feeling weak. She saw his body lying on the bed, lifeless. Her tears won't stop from falling. As she reached him, she burst out crying and  shouted his name. She's a mess.

"TAOOOOO!! Taoooo.. Tao..."

~ * ~

"TAO!!" she screamed waking up from a very bad dream. She's sweating and there were tears down her cheeks. "Damn." she held her chest so tight feeling her heart beat so fast while catching her breath. There's still pain. She thought it really happened. It looks so real but thank goodness it was just a dream. She immediately grabs her phone on the bedside table thinking about Tao. She can't keep calm remembering her dream. She check the time, it was 2:33 am. It was late but she needs to know if he's alright. She wants to hear his voice. With shaking hands, she dialled his digits. It kept on ringing but there was no response. "Damn it Tao! Pick up my call!" she starts to panic. What if her dream really happened? What if she won't see him again. What if..

"No no no! Sehun stop it! Keep calm." she tries to calm herself.. but she can't. "!" she can't. She stood up from her bed, still trying to contact Tao. She grabbed her jacket and wore it quickly, running out of her apartment not caring if she was just wearing her pajamas. She wants to see Tao. His apartment is just 3 streets away from hers anyway.

"Why aren't you picking up?!" there was still no response from him. She's running. One more street and she's there. Her knees starts to get weak and her hands getting cold. "Pick it up!" she called him again. Her tears falling down. "Tao.. pick up."

"Sehun?" finally. Tao answered her call with a sleepy voice.

"Oh my god.." she sobs feeling relieved by hearing his voice.

"Are you crying?" Tao asked, alarmed. Quickly rising from his bed.

"Tao.."

"Are you alright?"

"I'm almost there. Open the door for me."

"What?!" Tao stood up with wide eyes, little confused of what's going on. He walked towards the door, greeted by his lover's face. Tears still visible on her cheeks.

She didn't waste a second. She hugged him tight crying hard on his shoulder "Tao. Thank God.."

"What's wrong baby?" he asked while hugging her and lightly rubbing her back to comfort her. He felt her body trembling.

She didn't respond.

They stayed like that for a while and when Sehun calmed down, Tao pulled her inside his apartment. He walked her to his room and laid her down on his bed. He's worried of his girlfriend's state. He doesn't know the reason why she acted like this.

"Do you want a coffee or anything?" he asked, getting up from the bed. She shook her head and held his hand asking him to sit down. Tao obediently sat again, caressing her cheeks. "Okay."

Silence.

"Do you want to tell me what happened?" Tao broke the silence.

Sehun looked at him and pulled him next to her. He complied lying down beside her. She moved closer to him, and Tao hugged his girl.

"I had a nightmare" she said.

"Hm." Tao hummed urging her to tell more.

"You... died." she said, almost a whisper. "I thought I lose you.."

Tao took in what he just heard and a chuckle escaped his lips which made Sehun glared at him.

"Why are you laughing? I'm serious here!"

"It was just a dream baby." he's grinning.

"I'm not kidding!" she hit him on the chest. "It looks so real.. and it hurts." she pouted.

Tao chuckled again then kissed her head. "Cute. You ran all the way here just because of a dream."

Sehun didn't reply. She just frowned, still pouting.

Tao leaned back, shifting his position so he was above her. He gave her a kiss on the forehead "I'm here" he kissed her eyes "I'm real" he kissed the tip of her nose. Sehun smiled, feeling his light kisses. "And alive." he smiled, slowly leaning, kissing her on the lips. Sehun accepted it and responded to it

immediately with her hands slowly sliding around his neck to pull him closer. They shared a sweet kiss.

Tao was the one who pulled back leaning his forehead on hers. They're catching their breaths with a smile on their lips. He caressed her cheeks gently and Sehun leaned on his touch. "Don't think about that dream okay? Forget it. I'm still here." She nodded and cupped his cheeks "I love you Tao. Don't leave me." she said getting a little teary again. Tao's face turned serious. He looked into her eyes like how she looked at his. He leaned again to kiss her lips. "I love you too." he whispered "I won't leave you. I promise."

They cuddled while Sehun told him about her dream. She started from the very beginning until the end. Tao laughed, kissing her every so often to reassure her that he is here and will never leave. Sehun pouted though when he laugh but accepted every kiss he gave. She also promised him that she will try to lessen her jealousy which made Tao happy and proud that he showered her with kisses -and they ended up having -.

~*~

A week later.

"Who's that girl?!!" Sehun accused Tao.

"Oh no. Not again.." he face palm. "I thought-"

He was cut off by a kiss. She wrapped her arms around his neck and smiled. "Kidding babe. I trust you." she said staring at his eyes lovingly, giving him another kiss. "I love you."