*Later on that day*

"You're Mine Now"

Ugh I just want to go home already you thought while looking at Yoongi still going over the instrumental in Bangtan's song. Even though you were growing impatient you still couldn't get over the fact that he was so attractive when being focused. You stared at him while he was passionately working on the song. His eyes never leaving the laptop screen. If only he looked at me like that.  Music always seemed to come first with him and to be frank it kind of made you jealous. Seriously, if music was a woman it would be you, her, and Yoongi in a love triangle. You heaved a sigh as you took your eyes off him and slowly traced your eyes around the room in hopes of finding something to do while your boyfriend was working on the song. "Ah!" you exclaimed when you found Yoongi's iPad nearby. You stretched before getting up but you felt Yoongi's eyes on you. "Oh so now you wanna pay attention to me huh?" you said in a slightly sarcastic tone as you walked toward his iPad and grabbed. Eye contact was made when you turned around to walk back to your spot next to him. Yoongi chuckled softly while stratching his head kind of nervously. "Sorry babe, it's just a long day. Ever since our manager told us we need to prepare for this album we just had to work constantly and I hate it. I really do." he said while watching you sit back down. His body shifted towards you so he could look at you His pretty eyes examining yours. He looks so good you thought to yourself while taking in his features and the way the dim lighting hit them just made them stand out even more. "Yeah I understand Yoongi. I just get a little bit jealous because it's like you spend to much time on your music and stuff. I mean when was the last time we really done anything as a couple?" Your mind went back to the memories of him taking you out to eat or go shopping. Those were the moments you missed. Not being locked away in a recording studio. Yoongi nodded apologetically and cupped his hand around your face. "Jagiya, I just want to make you happy." he smiled. This caused you to blush and put down the iPad. "Baby, you already make me happy." you reassured him, putting your hand over his. He smiled even more exposing his cute little gummy smile and moved in for a kiss. His lips felt like fire on yours. Your face flushed red because the intensity of it took you by surprise. Yoongi pulled you in closer until you all were entagled in each other giving each other hot and heavy kisses. His hands traveled your upper body looking for a spot to get a more intimate hold on you. You did the same. Yoongi chuckled again nervously interrupting the make out session. "Screw this song" he said. You giggled cutely and you resumed kissing. You tried to lift his shirt which drove Yoongi crazy. He suddenly stopped you then lifted you up. Your legs were crossed over over his waist and your arms were around his neck so you all were face to face. He kissed you while walking toward the door. "You're mine now girl." he said in a husky tone in your ear while he carried you to a more private room.

-End-