Goodnight, Perfect Princess

Goodnight

"You're really perfect." 

"You're random." JaeLin answered, voice muffled from the embrace she was in. 

"I'm serious. You're sooo perfect."

JaeLin pulled away from the hug and stared at her husband suspiciously. 

"Thanks(?)" 

Daehyun pouted and let out a whine. "Yah, I said you're perfect and you say thanks?!" He clutched his heart dramatically. "Poor me. I married this heartless woman who doesnt know how to thank me properly when I appreciate her!!" He huffed.

"I said thanks!" JaeLin spoke up in defence.

Daehyun grins and puckered his lips. "Thank me properly." He said, even though the words sounded strangled with his puckered lips. 

"I'll get a peg to clip your mouth(?)" 

"Yah! Jung JaeLin!"

"Go away, you're annoying. And I want my sleep." JaeLin turned over so her back was facing her husband, and tugged the blanket to herself.

"JaeLinnie~" 

"Shut up, it sounds terrible." 

"JaeLin~~~"

"..."

"Jagiya..."

"..."

"Yah! Jung JaeLin!" 

"God, What?!" JaeLin flipped over and Daehyun pouted, blinking his eyes oh-so-innocently. 

"Do you think you're ten?" JaeLin deadpanned, even though she found it a little cute, not that she was ever going to tell him that. God knows how long Daehyun will talk about it. 

"I'm cute and handsome at the same time right?" 

"No." JaeLin reached over and flicked his forehead. "Go to sleep." 

"I said you were perfect!" 

"Tell me, how do I make you sleep?" 

"Kiss me." Daehyun actually looked serious. 

Deciding that sleep was more important, JaeLin leaned over and pecked his lips. 

"There." She smiled and prepared to turn over when Daehyun grabbed her.

He hugged her to his chest and beared the few hits from her which he knew would be over soon. Sure enough, it stopped after awhile and JaeLin sighed before giving up, lying in her husband's embrace.  Daehyun couldn't feel happier. He didn't always liked her, considering that they knew each other from school, but when he did, he pondered to tell her for a whole year until Youngjae forced him to. When she signed her name as Jung JaeLin instead on Kwon JaeLin, Daehyun was so excited that he was literally jumping and grinning. And now that she was in his arms every night when he slept and when he woke up in the morning, he couldn't feel happier. 

Looking down, Daehyun saw that his wife had draped an arm around his waist and she was already asleep, occasionally snuggling closer into him. Jung Daehyun grinned and absentmindedly ran his fingers through her tangled hair. 

"Goodnight, princess."