Prologue

The Doll Witch.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

"Have you heard about it?"

 

"About what?"

 

"Class B's Shin Young got rejected by our ice prince!" 

 

"I'm not too surprised though. When has Oh Sehun ever accepted their confessions? I don't understand why girls still hanker after that cold-hearted jerk."

 

"My friend, you wouldn't say that once you see him for yourself."

 

"Tch. He's not the only one with standards, alright-"

 

Someone cleared his throat at the moment, successfully cutting off her words as both girls turned around rapidly. "It is not a nice act to circulate rumors as such, ladies. You do not know of the exact situation and yet you continue the cycle by repeating what you have heard to others." A bespectacled male reprimanded them patiently, though if one was keen enough they would notice a spark of fury behind those dark orbs. 

 

"Send this to the captain of basketball team and ask him if the cost for their celebratory party could be lowered to forty-five thousand won." 

 

They accepted the file with meek expressions, a soft 'Yes, Jongin-ssi.' could be heard before the pair escaped from office.

 

The president of student council pinched the bridge of his nose after returning to his seat behind the desk. He hadn't meant to eavesdrop on the conversation between his two assistants' but when a certain name was mentioned, he decided to stop and listen.

 

Oh Sehun, his seatmate in Class A, a prodigy who skipped a grade and endangered his position as top scorer of SM High since the start of the first semester-- was contemporarily residing in his apartment as a housemate. The younger kept to himself at all times, refusing to acknowledge anyone of their presence unless it was a teacher's. Silent and introverted, he was often mistaken as arrogant. Rebuf

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter