Meeting the wolf pack

A Wolf and a Nymph

    I dropped my bag and ran through the house. I looked everywhere and couldn’t find Yuki. I ran back outside and began calling for Yuki. I turned around back to the house and noticed a piece of paper was tacked to the door.

 

    I pulled the paper down and read it. It had a strange symbol on it. I knew it was the mark of a wolf pack. I ran to the town and to the town hall. They were having a meeting. I barged into the room. All eyes turned to me.

 

    “My god Ame what is going on?” The mayor asked

 

    I held up the paper.

 

    “This was on my door. Someone broke into my house and destroyed the place. They took Yuki.” I said

    

    “My god. We shall go tonight to the local wolf pack. They have to know something about this mark. Everyone else go home and be safe. Eric take the local police and patrol the border and town.” The mayor said

 

    We left I still had my bags from work. The mayor and I walked deep into the forest just outside of town. We arrived at a cave entrance. Outside a young man sat on a rock next to the entrance.

 

    He had blond hair that was cut short. He was tall and muscular. He stood up and pulled out a wushu stick when he heard us approach.

 

    “Tao we need to speak to Suho.” the mayor said.

 

    Tao just nodded and led us into the cave. We walked down a flight of stairs and entered into a big center area. There was a table set up and a couch and several chairs. We walked through. There was a couple of guys there and a female. I didn’t get a good look at them.

 

    We entered into a narrow hallway and walked towards the back. We past another wolf. He had brown eyes and dark skin. He past us without a word. We continued until we got to study.

 

    We walked in to see a short guy sitting at a desk looking over some papers. He had brown hair. You could tell by the way he dressed that he came from money. I figured this must be Suho. As we walked in I noticed another wolf sitting in the corner.

 

    The other wolf gave off a cold city guy vibe. He had tousled blonde hair. Suho looked up at his with curiosity.  I could tell with one look that he was a big softie.


    This is going to be an adventure, I thought to myself.