That's so Jinyoung

When they attack Twitter

 

"Okay, boys! It's time for the photoshoot!" The manager said to B1A4.

Jinyoung was up first while the members watched. The photographer started taking photos of him.

"Jinyoung-sshi you have to look this way--"

Jinyoung did that.

"OH WAIT WAIT THAT'S PERFECT!!" The photographer took more photos of Jinyoung and Jinyoung was feeling proud of himself because the photographer complimented him.... I guess.

 

Sandeul was waiting and he was eating hotteok. He was talking with his dialect, "What's takin' that halbae so long? All he's gon' do is try to look as attractive as possible. That's all he does. What a narcissist."

Baro was playing his Nintendo DS so he wasn't paying attention to anything right now other than the video game he was playing.

 

CNU was walking out of the changing room slowly. "Sorry, I took longer than usual. Ummm... The.. room is open now."

Gongchan was eating lollipops and was talking with his dialect too. "Wow, Jinyoungie-hyung takes forever, eh? CNU-hyung is slower. They're both slowpokes."

"S'bout time, hyung! I needa change into my cute clothin' they got me fo'this photoshoot," Sandeul went into the changing room and CNU took Sandeul's chair and sat on it.

"Okay, that's enough," The photographer was female so she was blushing a lot. "Jinyoung, you're done now. You can evaluate the photos now."

 

Jinyoung walked to the photographer and peered at the monitor's screen. There were a lot of photos of him on there that were just taken. Jinyoung displayed a lot of interest at that second.

 

"Oh my, gosh," Sparkles appeared around his head. "I look really good. You know that right? These photos show my beauty perfectly.

After complimenting himself more, he walked away and the photographer put a blindfold over her eyes.

"Okay, who's next in line?" Jinyoung asked to the members of B1A4.

 

CNU took forever to respond. "Sandeul is changing right now." He answered.

Sandeul came out with wearing a really cute and refreshing outfit. "Hey, guys! How do I look?"

Jinyoung didn't really give a reaction. He was more into himself. "Um, good good, it's---- OMG LOOK AT THAT NICE-LOOKING PERSON OVER THERE." Jinyoung spotted something nearby and he walked away.

"H-H-HEY Now waitaminute! You were just sayin' some'm......" Sandeul watched Jinyoung walking towards a big mirror nearby.

"It's me," Jinyoung was fixing his hair, and he smiled at himself in the mirror. "Oh yeah, look at this hot person. I have to admit, I'm one lucky guy to be this good-looking."

Sandeul was upset that his hyung didn't compliment his outfit. "HYUNG, THAT NARCISSIST. He only thinks he's the nicest lookin' one here. Pfft, narcissist."

Baro's character lost a life in the game he was playing. "Eh?! How did that thing kill me?!"

"Ohh, the enemy is really brutal, eh hyung?" Gongchan was eating another lollipop.

"Yes, it shall be destroyed RIGHT NOW. DIE MONSTER," Baro was making evil faces and smashed all the buttons on the DS. "DIE!!!!!"

"Sandeul," CNU stood up slowly and patted Sandeul on the shoulder. "I think it is your turn."

 

"What? Oh yeah." Sandeul went to the photoshoot and they started taking photos of him. The photographer was adored by Sanduel because he's cute. And when Sandeul's cute, he makes fangirls faint. He has unconscious aegyo powers. "Am I done yet? I feel as if I'm gon'.... I mean going.. to kill you." He tried talking with a Seoul accent instead of his Busan accent which was hard for him to do.

"YES YES YOU'RE DONE!" The photographer covered her face again. Sandeul was shining his cuteness again like always.

"Oh yeah! That is the power of bein' a chubby--- I mean, AH AIN'T FAT!!" Sandeul talked with his accent again, but even though he sounded like he was really angry, the photographer was still adored by him. "I... I just.... have side..... fat. That's all. I weigh less than Baro... which means I ain't fat. Just... a little pudgy. Yes, that's it."

Baro was about to beat the boss until the boss killed him again. "NOOO! I hate this game!" He whined. "Terrible. Just terrible, eh?"

"Hey, guys. Have you seen my laptop anywhere?" CNU was about to answer Jinyoung's question until Jinyoung already found his laptop. "Oh wait, I found it. Nevermind."

CNU is really slow at answering questions because he's slow himself.

"Hyung, I think it's yer turn now." Sandeul said to CNU. CNU slowly walked to the set and as the photographer took his pictures, he kept moving from pose to pose really really slowly.

"Hyung, how much longer do you think you'd be playing this game, eh?" Gongchan looked at the game Baro was playing. He was playing Pokemon.

"As long as I beat this person! No, my dear Pokemon...." Baro was about to cry because he kept losing. But the reason why he was losing was because he Pokemon were 20 levels lower than the opponent's. No wonder he keeps losing.

 

As Jinyoung messed with his laptop, he suddenly clicked a link on Twitter and he squealed, "HDASLDHLKS OMG OMG OMG WHAT IS THIS PHOTO OMG. It's..... IT'S....."

"What is it now? Answer already." Sandeul scoffed.

"It's..... NOT HOT ME!!!!" Jinyoung said. Sandeul sighed in relief, but then Jinyoung said, "It's ADORABLE me!!! Oh my goodness! I'm so much cuter than everyone in this! Thank you so much for making me really cute, Japanese photographers!!"

 

Jinyoung was hugging his laptop.

"Eh, hyung. What do you think about my photo?" Gongchan asked him.

"Um...." Jinyoung's eyes widened and he didn't really know how to answer.

"An' mine? Huh, hyung? What about mine?" Sandeul asked as well.

"And mine?" Baro asked.

"Jinyoung-ah, did you think I looked nice?" CNU asked slowly while the photographer tried taking his photo.

Jinyoung furrowed his eyebrows and bit his lips in digust. "Hey, if you're trying to say that you guys are cuter and hotter than me, THEN YOU'RE WRONG." Jinyoung stood up proudly and pointed to himself. "I'm the most attractive guy here. Don't get me wrong. I'm hotter than the summer. Actually, no. I'm hotter than the sun. And the more hot I am, the more girls' cheeks will blush once they see me. I'm actually telepathic."

 

All the members blinked at him in disbelief.

"A-As in, I know that in ALL the photos of me make fangirls blush and squeal at my hotness and attractiveness. I dare not say a single lie about it either." Jinyoung nodded.

"Then.... what about them photos of you making weird expressions?" Sandeul smirked.

Jinyoung's expression changed at that instant from pride to terror. "What did you say?"

"Ah, yes!" Gongchan ran over and swiped Jinyoung's laptop away and ran back to the other members. "Hey, guys! We shall look up "Jinyoung derp shots" on Google!"

"Noooo! Don't look at them!" Jinyoung attempted to retrieve his laptop, but instead he got kicked and he flew 15 feet away and crashed into the wall. "Owie!"

"Hold up hold up! The page's loading!" Sandeul had a huge smile on his face and all of a sudden, he, Gongchan, and Baro were all laughing. "HAHAHAHA! HYUNG, YOU LOOK SO FUNNY IN THIS PHOTO. F'REAL!" Sandeul laughed extremely loudly like always. He was looking at completely legit derp shots of Jinyoung with Gongchan and Baro.

"No..... How dare they...." Jinyoung felt betrayed.

Gongchan was laughing really hard at the photos. "LOL JINYOUNGIE-HYUNG. Why do you bite your lips all the time?!??!" And he was laughing again.

They were all laughing, but CNU was missing his chance to see the photos because the photographer was still taking pictures of him. Plus, he was slow anyway.

 

Baro disappeared for some reason and he came back with a water gun. "Let's mess up Jinyoung-hyung's hair!!!"

Jinyoung's hands immediately covered his hair. "NO! Not my beautiful hair!!!! You know how long it took to make it look this gorgeous?"

Baro looked at the other members, then looked back at Jinyoung immediately started shooting the water from the gun at him. Jinyoung was soaked and he shivered.

"No, how dare you do this to me!" Jinyoung didn't feel as if he was hot and attractive anymore.

"Guys, that ain't enough." Sandeul came up to Jinyoung and grabbed his arms from behind. "He's not pretty enough! We needa make 'im prettier, guys!"

CNU was too into the photoshoot now and he kept making his y/hot poses to the photographer and hearts were above her head as she took more photos of the slowest boy in B1A4. CNU kept wiggling his eyebrow, making peace signs, and winking at the photographer. He was completely unaware that Jinyoung was being tickled by the other members and he was ignoring them.... sorta.

"Stop, guys! I can't breathe!!!" Jinyoung was laughing too much until the B1A4 members stopped tickling him and he collapsed onto the floor.

 

Baro had a camera in his hand. "I got the photos!"

"Good! Put'em on the Internet!" Sandeul said ecstatically. Baro hooked up the camera onto the laptop and uploaded the photos on the Internet. Sandeul looked down at the halbae. "So, now ya know why fans' cheeks turn red. They laugh so hard atchu because ya make weird expressions."

Jinyoung faceplanted the ground and stayed like that. He looked like a mess(in his opinion).

Baro put the photos on Twitter with a message saying, "Jinyoung's face looks funny. Doesn't he look attractive?" and he was surprised that the photos went viral all over the Internet within 30 seconds. "OMG +50 RETWEETS AND +50 FAVORITES WITHIN 30 SECONDS. Jinyoungie-hyung, you're much more famous now! And all the fans are laughing their heads off! They're saying it! Hahahaha!"

 

"My hotness and beauty is ruined...." Jinyoung sunk.

CNU's part was finally done and the photographer successfully fainted. "Hey, guys. Who's up next? And what happened to Jinyoung?"

"We made him prettier by shooting him with water guns and tickling him, and we took photos." Gongchan smiled.

"Not only that, I put the on Twitter!" Baro said triumphantly. "You wouldn't believe how many mentions I got for this! Oh man, this is so funny!"

Except one of the photos was a photo of Jinyoung with his hair wet and it was before he was tickled, and Baro put that one on Twitter as well, and this one got +50 retweets and +50 favorites within 5 seconds. "Uh oh. I think I uploaded the wrong photo."

 

Jinyoung looked up with suspicion on his face.

Baro suddenly yelped. "WHAT? ALL OF THE FANS ARE SAYING THAT HE'S HOT AND ATTRACTIVE AND Y AND CUTE."

Sandeul joined and ranted. "WHAT WHAT'S THIS?!? HOW COULD'YA DO DIS, YA SQUIRREL?!!??!? ALL THESE FENS NEEDA STOP COMMENTIN' B'FORE JINYOUNG STARTS---"

"Complimenting myself?" Jinyoung interrupted the duck and he did a hairflip with his wet hair. "I knew it. I'm so hot that the fans can't resist me. Everyone should know that by now. And not to mention that it's true too."

 

Later that day, Baro secretly deleted the tweet and put up a new tweet with the same picture, only he edited it by giving Jinyoung a red unibrow on the photo. The tweet said, "Sorry. I forgot to edit it~" and the fans started laughing once again. Jinyoung checked Twitter and found out that the photo was a defaced photo of him.

 

"My beauty..." Jinyoung had tears in his eyes.

 

At least he wasn't busy complimenting himself a hundred times.

 

The end.... :D