2 DIFFERENT WORLDS

Please Subscribe to read further chapters

Description

NORTH KOREA  and SOUTH KOREA have been enemies for ages. since world war 2 the two superpowers backed different leader and 2 states were effectively  established, each of which claimed soveregnity over the whole korean peninsula.

NORTH teaches its people that the south is enslaved by america as they see the beautiful, well dressed girls, mordern cars and the advanced electronics they realize.........................

but no man was able to resist hotshot daugter of park geun hye[koreas president] who is famouse all over the world for her style and beauty, known as the "GODESS OF ASIA". Every one describe her as park geun hyes right hand and losin her is park geun hyes weakness..... yes, it is park shin hye who won many hearts...  Childrens to teenagers, from adults to ederly people......

What will they face when the" North koreans hit the weak point while some South koreans are also thirsty for the same".....

 

 

 

 

Foreword

PARK SHIN HYE: PARK GEUN HYE SOUTH KOREAN PRESIDENTS ONLY DAUGTER. KIND HEARTED,LOVES HER MOTHER VERY MUCH,24 YEARS OLD ALWAYS ON HER FAMILY SIDE.

LEE MIN HO:WORK FOR NORTH KOREANS. 27 YEARS OLD,HE TAKES EVERYTHING SERIOUSLY SPECIALLY WHEN IT COMES TO WORK. HE HAVE COMPLETED ALL THE MISSIONS HE GOT SOFAR AND HE IS THE MOST TRUSTED AGENT IN NORTH KOREA.

JANG KEUN SUK: SON OF THE PRIME MINISTER, HE ALWAYS CARE FOR HIS COUNTRY NO MATTER WHAT, REALLY KIND FOR SOUTH KOREANS.  HEAD OVER HEELS FOR PARK SHIN HYE SINCE FOREVER ,  27 YEARS OLD

PARK MIN YOUNG:HEIRESS OF MIN COMPANY. HATES PARK SHIN HYE ALOT BECAUS OF FAMOUSNESS. 25 YEARS OLD

GO HARA: PARK SHIN HYE CLOSEST FRIEND

KIM HYUNG JOONG:  LEE MIN HO CLOSET PARTNER

THIS IS THE SAME STORY" FOWARD AND DISCRIPTION" BUT I MADE SOME CHANGES TO THE" FORWAD  AND DISCRIPTION"  I JUST WANTED TO GIVE U GUYS A CLEAR EXPLAIN.

I HOPE U GUYS LOVE THIS FF JUST  LOOK AT THE NEW FORWARD AND DISCRIPTION.

THIS IS 100 PERCENT FICTIONAL. IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THEIRE REAL LIFE.......

I AM WRITING THIS WITH  MY BEST FRIEND" awsmnadhu" she is also in asian fanfics . com. She will also reply to some of your comments too

SORRY FOR MY BAD ENGLISH as english is my second language.....