Last

"Hello... Daddy?!"

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Q6uViHV8yE&list=FLVoXewpJV324aVhDboP203g&index=10&feature=plpp_video



 


~*~Your P.O.V.~*~

The decision was final. I was leaving him for good even though it hurts.

I took a mental image of my beloved Jung Yunho inside my head; his pure innocent smile, his cute laugh, his shy expression when he says “saranghe” to me.  I knew very well that it is hard to let go of a wonderful guy like him.  He was a part of me, he was my life. All he did was love me and make sure that I was alright. He always prioritized me and he loved me for who I was.  I hated myself for having to hurt him.  I hated the fact that I was leaving him. I hated the fact that will be crushing his heart sooner or later and I hated the fact that I was lying to him and he doesn’t know a thing of what was really happening. I hate myself, for being such a bad person, for lying to the one I love; for not telling him that we’re going to have a child…

 Yet again, I had to do it for him. Yunho-oppa worked hard to reach his dreams and I’m not going to ruin his life. I can’t do that…

Tears began to pour from my eyes as I began to miss him, even if I haven’t left him yet.  The sadness engulfs me as more thoughts entered my mind. The fact that I was taking an innocent child away from his father and the fact that he will have to grow up without his appa hurts me even more.  

I didn’t know what to do…

I don’t want Yunho to risk his career for me. I knew I just wasn’t worth the risk. Yunho-oppa worked for years to finally debut and here he is, reaching his dreams. I can’t take that away from him now, that he is successful.

I wiped my tears and put on a smile as I heard the door shot open.

“Chagi~~ I’m home!” Yunho-oppa said in his cheerful voice.

I quickly leaped into his arms and held him tight, wishing that time would stop any moment, fearing that I may not be able to hold him once more.

“You left the SM building and you didn’t even tell me. I was so worried…” He said in his soothing and caring voice.

“Mianheyo. I wasn’t feeling well, so I left early. I’m sorry I forgot to tell you.”  I lied and I hated the fact that I was fooling him…

“It’s okay….” He said as he flashed his smile at me, in which I tried to keep a mental image in my head, knowing that I might not be able to see his smile again.

“Can I stay here again, oppa?” I asked him. It was the last day that I’ll ever be with him, so I might as well make the most out of it.

“Why? Ara kicked you out of your dorm?” He joked.

“I just… want to be with you that’s all…” I reasoned out…

“Okay, then if that’s the reason, then I won’t be able to protest anymore. Let’s rest. We have a long day tomorrow…”

With that, he went to change his clothes and we went to bed.

“Minjee-ah?” He said as he stared at the ceiling.

“Yeah, oppa?” I focused my attention to him.

“You know that, I’ll always love you right?” He said in the sweetest and most sincere tone he could muster.

“Yes… Of course I know that…” I said, trying to hold back the tears from falling.

“You know that you’ll always be the most important one to me, right?” He asked

“Y-yes, I know that…” I stuttered not able to hold back the tears any longer .

“Yah, Minjee-ah… Why are you crying?” He panicked as he sat up straight and made me sit up straight too. He cupped my face in his hands and wiped the tears.

“Did I say something wrong? Did I hurt you?”  He asked.

“No, oppa I’m fine… I’m just happy because I have you…” I said. “I love you too, oppa, always and forever.

And with that he smiled and pressed his lips on to mine and kissed me passionately. He my hair lovingly as he looked in my eyes.

“Sarangheyo, Minjee-ah…”

“Sarangheyo, Yunho-oppa…”

And with that I rested my head on his chest and hugged him tight. I waited for him to sleep and I watched him all night long, taking all he memories,  I have with him, making the most out of our last moment together…

Because it won’t be long until I would leave him…



 

A.N. Sorry for the late update! Waahhh! I was busy with school, but don’t worry! I’ll be updating regularly for a long period of time because of Christmas! Sorry for the short update… I was having a writer’s block, lately, but don’t worry, I’ll make it up to you guys. I hope you won’t unsubscribe and keep reading all my fics because I’ll keep on writing and I won’t give up on them.  Please find time to read all my stories and comment if you can, too, because your comments give me inspiration. If you have some suggestions, feel free to tell me. If you have some criticisms, feel free to point them out and I’ll gladly correct and accept them, as long as you point it out in a nice and subtle manner.

Anyway, See you soon, until my next update!

Happy TVXQ DAY BTW!
AKTF!



With love,
~Kei-chan <3