Chapter I

Woo Ji Ho (NEWS)

“BLOCKB’S ZICO AND F(X)’S SULLI ARE NOW DATING” ah, it’s on the headline. No wonder your boyfriend’s name are now on top list of the search engine. For the past 6 months you’ve been together, you really hoped for this day to not exist, at all. You knew how hard your life will be with you being an idol’s girlfriend, but how can you say no to himwhen he asked you to go for a date with him? How can you say no to the fact that he asked you to be his girlfriend. Its not just because he’s one of the BlockB’s members or he’s a famous idol but you just loved him waaaayyyyyy before he even noticed you.

           You stared at your laptop, blankly when suddenly tears fell down to your cheeks, you bursts in tears and right now that’s the only thing you could do. You’re emotionally broken, you knew that this jealousy has to go away, now. He told you before that all this s could happen and you said to him that it will be alright and you will be perfectly fine. But look at you now, YOU’RE NOT FINE AT ALL. You took a deep breath and sigh a few times telling yourself not to cry over some probably made up stupid gossips. You went to the toilet and washed up, looked at yourself in the mirror, wow what a mess. Too tired from crying, you lay down on your bed and the next thing you knew, you’re already asleep.

            You woke up by the sound of someone’s breathing beside you. You felt warm as in someone’s hugging you. You looked at your phone screen and its 10 am. You don’t really have anything today. No part-time works and no class, and your boyfriend’s coming back from Japan today. You’re still in the blurry kinda mood, you turned over to see who’s beside you and its him, Zico. Ah, you remembered you gave him your house key before, just in case he wants to stay at your house and stuffs. You stared at him sleeping when suddenly he woke up and smiled at you. “Jagiya, good morning.” he hugged you and kissed you on the lips. You looked at his face, emptily. You don’t know why you felt this way, you guys have been apart for 2 weeks with no texts or calls. You’ve been busy with your assigments, classes and Zico’s busy with his packed schedule in Japan. Concerts, interviews and their new reality show. You want to kiss him badly, you want to hug him badly but you just can’t.. walked out of the room without saying anything and left your boyfriend confused. 

 

(I hope you had a good time reading this! Thank you for reading and supporting me. Stay tune for the next one~) (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧